剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表
Why are you so stubborn?!
也许我固执是因为当你男友
Well, maybe I get stubborn because it sucks
老是贬低你 跟你说
when your own boyfriend keeps cutting you down
你没法处理压力的时候 这感觉很糟
and telling you you can't handle yourself.
珍妮 我从没认为你无法处理压力
Jenny... I never thought you couldn't handle yourself!
而是要是你出了事我无法应付
It's that I couldn't handle it if anything happened to you.
该死 韦恩 猜猜谁爱你
Well, damn it, Wayne, guess who loves you.
老娘
This bitch.
听上去你们取得了突破
Sounds like a real breakthrough,
但是兰迪抽筋了
but Randy's cramping up.
要是有谁在不清楚背景的情况下撞见我们这样
And if anyone were to walk in on this with no context,
他们会以为我是坏人
Randy would look like the bad guy here.
小心
Aah! Look out!
那老女人要去拿枪了
The mother opossum is getting the gun!
-天啊 不要 不要 -别开枪 别开枪
- Oh, God. No, no, no, no. - Don't shoot. Don't shoot.
蠢货们 闭嘴
Hey, dummies, everybody, can it.
我的直觉告诉我要杀了你们全部
Okay, everything in my gut is telling me to kill all y'all.
把墙刷了
Just paint the walls!
把现场布置恶心点
Do something so gross
让他们做一♥期♥关于我的真实犯罪播客
that they make a true crime podcast about me.
但是珍妮
But Jenny,
我喜欢你 所以我只要拿钱走人
I like you, so I'm just gonna take my money and get out.
我还想把这耳环还给你
And I want you to have these back.
不 你留一只 我留一只
No, you keep one, and I keep one.
友谊耳环
Aw, friendship earrings!
什么情况
What the hell is happening?
趴到地上 数到50
Now put your snoots on the floor and count to 50.
你不行 我的小猴子
Uh, uh, uh. Not you, my little gumby monkey.
你要跟我走
You're coming with me.
看样子有人有地方睡觉了
Looks like somebody just got a place to sleep.
今晚可睡不了 伙计
Oh, sleeping's not on the menu tonight, shug.
那就是恐惧性♥爱♥了 宝贝们
Fear-sex it is, my babies.
妈 你不该准备去上班吗
Mom, shouldn't you be getting ready for work?
露易丝在桌上发现了一堆脱落的牙齿后
Oh, Louise cancelled the whole 24-hour thing
就取消了全天候营业
after she found a dog bowl of loose teeth on her desk.
狗的牙齿还是人的牙齿
Dog teeth or human?
-好问题 都有 -我喜欢 -恶心
- Good question. It was a mix. - I love that. - Oh, gross!
减肥会怎么样了
What happened with Pound Pinchers?
我们因为制♥造♥太多笑声
Oh, we got kicked out
让那些胖子分了心而被赶出来了
for distracting chunk-a-doos with too many tee-hees.
该死 这小镇上肯定还有别的地方
Damn it, there has got to be another place in this town
可以供这两个女人
where two women can flaunt the gifts
用上帝赐予她们的天赋来取悦绝望的观众
that God gave them to a desperate audience.
看看这自助餐
Y'all look at this buffet.
芝士通心粉 饼干和肉汁
Mac and cheese, biscuits and gravy.
炸鸡排
Chicken fried steak?
一排可能导致心脏病的菜
Heart attack row.
先吃自助餐 然后除颤
Buffet now, defibu-later.
看看那边的大肚子巴德
Look at big-belly Bud over there.
他的腰带扣在吼着"我撑不住了"
His belt buckle's over there going, "I can't hold it!"
我不知道她们是如何穿着上衣
I don't know how they're getting such a great reaction
也能获得热烈反响的 不过也行
with their tops on, but I'll take it.
剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表