剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表
不会吧
Oh... no...
我不干了
I quit.
你怎么样
How are you?
-妈 -不好
- Mom? - Not great.
我屈服给压力了
I buckled under the pressure.
不 但并不都是我的错
No, but it's not all on me.
这个广♥告♥本该是关于
I mean, I... this commercial was supposed to be about
一个小镇上的一个家族餐厅
a family-owned restaurant in a great little town
里面充满着可爱的人
filled with sweet little people,
结果大家都表现得像是怪胎一样
and everyone showed up and acted like a bunch of little freaks.
妈 我想你看看这个
Mom, I want you to watch this.
我希望这个广♥告♥能成
I hope this commercial works,
因为我真的喜欢绿点
'cause I really love Greenpoint.
我研究生毕业后搬到这里是有原因的
There's a reason I moved here after grad school.
我从来没在别处生活过 也并不稀罕
Oh, I've never lived anywhere else nor would I want to.
是的 绿点是个美丽的小镇
Yeah, Greenpoint sure is a beautiful town.
看 山茱萸开花了
Oh, look, the dogwoods are coming in.
我知道每个绿点人最深处的秘密
I know every Greenpointer's deepest, darkest secret,
-但我还是爱着他们 -我也是
- and I still love these people. - Me, too.
我唯一听到的一个负面事情是
The only negative thing I did hear one person say--
不是我说的
and these are not my words--
就是"贝蒂·哈特是个狗玩意"
is "Betty Hart is a dogface troll."
除了这个负面评论
Now, other than that one negative comment,
其他的都是正面的
it's all positive here.
你不得不喜欢一个
You've got to love a town
人人都接受彼此本色的小镇
where everyone accepts each other for who they are.
尤其是可怜的克丽丝托琳·普尔
Especially poor old Crystalynn Poole,
她从来不会正确擦拭
who never learned to wipe properly.
维奥莱 你在拍我吗
Hey, Violet, are you filming me?
好的 拍下这个 珍妮赞爆了
Okay, well, film this. Jenny freakin' rules.
绿点赞爆了
Greenpoint freakin' rules.
不同意的人都是小婊♥子♥
And anyone who disagrees is a little bitch.
小维 我做了什么
Aw, Vi. What did I do?
我是梅凯·布勒 我在绿点图书馆前
MayKay Bueller here at the Greenpoint Library
他们即将开启宽恕周活动
where they're kicking off Fine Forgiveness Week.
你在干什么
Hey, what the heck do you think you're doing?
对着麦克风这里说话
Just talk right into the mic right there, right there.
我有爆♥炸♥消息 我是个屁人
I have breaking news. I am a butt, y'all.
一个老屁人
A big ol' butt.
绿点全镇的人都出来帮忙
The whole town of Greenpoint showed up to help,
我应该感谢你们 然而
and I should have been thanking you, but instead,
我却让你们的怪癖把我逼疯
I let all your quirks drive me crazy.
但正是那些怪癖让这座小镇如此特别
But those quirks are exactly what makes this town so special.
我很抱歉我让大家失望了
I'm sorry I let us down.
我希望你们能原谅我
I just hope you forgive me.
谢谢绿点的每一个人
Thank you each and every person
都如此特别
of Greenpoint for being so special.
我会想念这个地方的
I'm really gonna miss this place.
我想这次 大卫没有战胜歌♥利亚
I guess this time, David didn't beat Goliath.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
你们都回来了
Y'all came back.
兰迪还会参与广♥告♥拍摄吗
Is Randy still gonna be in the commercial?
因为如果我要用屁♥股♥喷火的话
'Cause if I'm gonna blow fire out of my tooter,
我得做一些准备工作
there is some preparation involved.
那就快去准备好你的屁♥股♥ 兰迪
Well, then, prep that tooter, Randy,
因为我们都会参与到广♥告♥之中
'cause we're all gonna be in this commercial.
我们每一个漂亮之人
Every last beautiful one of us.
站好了
Okay, places, y'all.
大家都准备好了吗
Everybody ready?
开拍
And... action.
最后的晚餐
When you're at the Last Supper...
给你家一般的感觉
You're home!
她在晚礼服上拉屎了
She pooped her tuck.
各位 要开始播了
Everyone, here it is.
我是露易丝·克普
Doo, doo-doo-doo, I'm Louise Culp,
欢迎来到最后的晚餐海鲜餐厅
and welcome to the Last Supper Seafood.
一家拖车的餐厅
A restaurant that does tow.
我们有面带微笑的友好服务
We've got friendly service with a smile.
-设施如此干净 -你甚至能在地板上吃
- With facilities so clean... - You could eat off the floors.
你或许还能见到当地名人
And you might even see a local celebrity,
比如伊恩·大卫·科尔
like Ian David Cole.
最后的晚餐
When you're at the Last Supper...
-给你家一般的感觉 -她拉...
- You're home! - She poo...
北卡罗来纳州绿点最后的晚餐海鲜餐厅
The Last Supper Seafood in Greenpoint, North Carolina,
位于主南街上
on South Main.
严格执行两小时停车政策 拒绝占屋者
Two hour parking strictly enforced, no squatters.
结果龙虾大王从来没有开业
Well, turns out Lord Lobster never did open that restaurant.
当然不是因为那广♥告♥
Not because of the commercial, of course--
广♥告♥很垃圾
the commercial was pure crap--
而是因为龙虾大王总裁
but because the CEO of Lord Lobster
被发现是恋童癖
turned out to be a pedophile.
所以他们有更大的鱼要炸[有更重要的事要办]
So they had bigger fish to fry.
至于我 我还有更多的小镇要去拯救
And as for me, well, I got more towns to save.
什么 不
What? No.
剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表