剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表
Great.
别担心 韦恩
Don't worry, Wayne.
我有一对"甜甜圈"给这位警♥察♥看
I got a couple sweater doughnuts for this cop.
贝蒂 不要
Betty, no!
她完全接受了洛丽塔的形象
Oh, she fully embraced the Lolita image.
-请出现崩溃场景 -快崩溃吧
- Please let there be a meltdown. - Get to the meltdown.
塔拉 塔拉 你在这植物里多久了
Tarla! Tarla! How long have you been in the plant?
塔拉 你喜欢这植物吗 塔拉
Tarla! You like that plant, Tarla?
知道吗 现在我知道了这首愚蠢的流行歌♥
You know what? Now that I know the human wreckage
背后的人类残骸 我也喜欢上了
behind this mindless pop song, I love it.
放起来
Blast it.
小维 我死后你会想我的
Vi, you'll miss me when I'm dead and gone.
你会试图做卡克菲蒂蛋糕 但感觉不会一样
You'll try to make Cakefetti, but it won't feel the same.
你的卡克菲蒂蛋糕里会有眼泪
You will have tears in your Cakefetti.
什么
What?
谁在听塔拉·J
Who's listening to Tarla J?
妈 你已经默默尖叫了整整两分钟了
Mom, it's been two full minutes of you screaming silently.
你需要呼吸
You need to inhale.
你喜欢塔拉·J
You like Tarla J?
我也真心喜欢的一个人
Something I also genuinely like?
我是醒着的吗 你是我女儿吗
Am I awake? Are you my daughter?
回答都是肯定的
Yes to all of it?
开大点
Well, turn it up!
妈 你看上去跟她一模一样
Mom, you look just like her.
我是说 在她沉迷于夜间感冒药之前
I mean, before she got addicted to nighttime cold medicine.
是的 我整个青春期
Yeah, I only practiced it every day of my life
-每天都在练这舞蹈 -维奥莱
- all through puberty. - Violet.
你可以和你妈妈共享这一刻
This is a moment you can share with your mom.
看看她的表情
I mean, look at her face.
哈特夫人 你教我们吧
Well, then, Ms. Hart, why don't you teach us?
维奥莱 我们有机会占据塔拉·J的身体
Violet, we could literally inhabit Tarla J's body.
也许吧
Mm, maybe.
除了我的超速罚单
Okay, on top of my speeding ticket,
你还因猥亵露体被罚
you got a ticket for indecent exposure.
淡定 我的标牌在那
Oh, calm your panties. There's my sign!
看吧 我们没来晚
See? We aren't too late.
我在试图记起《黄金女郎》的
Hey, you know I'm trying to remember the theme song
主题曲 怎么唱的来着
to The Golden Girls. How did that go?
♪什么什么做我朋友♪
♪ Do-do for being a friend... ♪
第一部分是什么
Ugh! What was that first part again?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 万分感谢
Thank you! A million thank-yous.
我终于明白我女儿看上了你什么
I finally understand what my daughter sees in you.
终于被岳母看见感觉真好
It's so nice to finally feel seen by my mother-in-law.
-什么 -终于看到你感觉也很好
- What? - And it's so nice to finally see you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们绝不可能像我一样
There's no way you're gonna appreciate that sign
如此欣赏这块标牌 一群呆子
as much as me, you flat-assed nerds!
知道吗 贝蒂
You know what, Betty?
我就该让你女儿用木槌砸我蛋蛋的
I should have just let your daughter take a mallet to my nuts!
-什么 -对了 是"谢谢你做我朋友"
- What? - And by the way, it's "thank you for being a friend."
谢谢 我同意来做这件徒劳无益的差事
Thank you! I only agreed to take you on this fool's errand
只是为了让你感谢我为你做的一切
so that I could get a thank-you for all the stuff I do for you.
但现在我明白你的基因里不存在道谢
But now I see that you are physically incapable.
我跟你绝交
I am done with you.
再也不见 贝蒂
See you never, Betty!
彼此彼此 蠢货
Ditto, dumbass!
我也不想再见到你 拜
I don't want to ever see you again, either. Bye.
-拜 -拜
- Bye! - Bye!
我要被"舀"起来了
I'm getting scooped!
-我也是 -快让它停下 -没法
- Well, so am I. - Well, make it stop! - I can't!
我的天 哈特夫人
Oh, my God, Ms. Hart!
你简直就是这个工作室的黛比·艾伦啊
You were the Debbie Allen of this studio.
妈 你怎么从没带我下来看过
Mom, how come you haven't brought me down here before?
这里可是珍妮·哈特名人堂
I mean, this place is the Jenny Hart Hall of Fame.
我觉得你不会感兴趣
I just didn't think you were interested.
我每次跳舞 你都觉得丢人
Every time I dance, you're so embarrassed.
因为我们从没在舞蹈室跳
Because we're never in a dance studio.
总是每家玛超♥市♥或者加油站停车场
It's always in a Mega Lo Mart or a gas station parking lot.
而且人人都在看
And everybody's staring.
那有什么 很好玩啊
There's nothing wrong with that. It's fun!
你有听过一句话叫纵情跳舞吗
Have you ever heard the saying "Dance like no one's watching"?
嗯 但我不像你
Yeah, but I'm not like you.
我更像是没人看时会跳舞的那种人
I'm more of a "dance when no one's watching" person.
现在就没人看
Well, now no one's watching.
哈特夫人 我们想要占据塔拉·J
Now, Ms. Hart, we want to inhabit Tarla J,
体验她的生活
really live her life.
-开始催我们... -闭嘴
- So start pushing us too... - Shut up!
你们两个瘦子站到镜子前
Now you get your narrow asses in front of that mirror
好好整理下 因为你们首先要付出的代价就是
and straighten up 'cause here's where you start paying...
汗水
in sweat.
-这是《名扬四海》的台词 -我知道
- That's from Fame. - I know.
我来让你回顾下舞步
Now let me refresh you on the steps:
五 六 七 八
five, six, seven, eight.
脚掌换步 脚掌换步
Step ball change, step ball change,
比心 比心 撒亮片 撒亮片
and heart and heart and glitter spray and glitter spray,
旋转和活塞式 用力做活塞式
spin and thrust, chug, chug, thrust,
葡萄藤 葡萄藤 圆心菜 跑起来
grapevine, grapevine, cabbage patch, running man,
兔子罗杰 兔子罗杰 劈叉 茶杯 茶杯
Roger Rabbit, Roger Rabbit, splits, teacup, teacup,
抖臀 换频道
booty thrust, scoop and changing the channels,
苍蝇拍 藏猫猫 藏猫猫 挺胸 挺胸 我认识你
fly swatter, peekaboo, peekaboo, sternum, sternum, "I know you!"
骑马 骑马 骑马
And giddyup, giddyup, giddyup,
挺胸 挺胸 前软翻
and sternum and sternum and front walkover cooter slam!
我们有很多活要干
Okay, we got a lot of work to do.
再试试那个按钮
Try that button again!
我按了 没反应
I am. It doesn't do squat!
用你头重脚轻的身体 把门拉开
Use that top-heavy body and pull the door open or something.
拉不动 太重了
Yeah, it won't budge. Too heavy.
-救命 救我们出去 -拜托 做个好人
- Help! Somebody get us out of here! - Please! Be a good "Samaritang"
救命 救命
and help! Help!
我和一个连环杀手困在这里
I'm trapped in here with a serial killer!
我要被切了
I'm about to get cubed up!
切成小方块
Chopped into cubes!
贝蒂 我不是连环杀手 搞什么
Betty, I am not a serial killer. What the hell?
我在试图引起人们的注意 笨蛋
I'm trying to get people's attention, you fool.
救命 我要被人体蜈蚣了
Help! I'm getting human centipeded in here!
我在最前面 所以我还能用我的嘴
I'm the front, which is why I can still use my mouth,
但我是为了站在最后面那人的好
but I'm doing it for the guy at the end's benefit!
他叫韦恩·爱德华兹
His name is Wayne Edwards!
我也想到了一个 救命
Here, I got one. Help!
这里有个脆弱 像尸体一样
There's a brittle, almost corpse-like,
失禁的 老的
incontinent, elderly,
干瘪的卡罗莱纳老妇
dried-up old Carolina raisin stuck in here,
她所有药物都要失效了
and all her medications are wearing off!
全是谎言
That's all lies!
我才34岁
I'm 34!
你们刚听到说话的男人
And the man you just heard is about to get
马上要吃一嘴的粪便
a mouthful of a bunch of other people's excrement!
行了 这太傻了 我给珍妮打电♥话♥
All right, this is dumb. I'm calling Jenny.
该死 我只有3%的电量了
Damn it, my battery's at 3%.
贝蒂 手♥机♥给我
Betty, gimme your phone.
不能用我手♥机♥
My phone's a no-go.
上山的时候我一直坐着它
I was sitting on it all the way up the mountain,
我的大腿肉不停地在输入
and my thigh meat was dialing and redialing
错误的密♥码♥
the wrong password the whole time,
所以一直被锁到了六月
so I'm locked out till June.
好极了
Well, that's just perfect.
珍妮 我手♥机♥快没电了
Jenny, I have almost no battery power on my phone,
所以我就不啰嗦了
so I got to make this quick.
很好 那我说快点
Great, then I'll be quick.
我在教维奥莱跳舞
剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表