剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表
继续 加重
more... Weight!
我跟你们不一样
I'm not the same as you guys.
我的身体不一样
My body is different.
-天 抽筋了 -胫骨疼痛
- Oh, god. Cramp. - Aw, shin splints.
-抽筋 医疗级水泡 -我的视线模糊
- Cramp! Medical grade blisters. - Oh, and my vision is blurry.
我中暑了 我能感觉到
I have heat stroke. I feel it.
-我的器官不行了 -各位
- My organs are shutting down. - Guys.
我们还没到车上
We're not even to the car yet.
好了 维奥莱 在超过45分钟的时间里
Okay, Violet, in over 45 minutes,
你只只做了不到一个俯卧撑
you did just under one push-up.
我们会四舍五入 对吗
But we're rounding up, right?
大卫 据我观察 你什么都没做
And, David, as far as I can tell, you didn't do anything.
才不是 我做了半个仰卧起坐
Nuh-uh. I did a half a sit-up.
那叫做躺下
That's just called lying down.
底线是 你们会过不了
Bottom line, you guys would fail
总统体测
the presidential physical fitness exam
骨质疏松症的相关测试
and whatever test they give for osteoporosis.
我们不需要这么做 让我和大卫过体育
Ugh. We don't need this. Making me and David pass p.E.
就好比让四分卫
Is like making the quarterback
学习Yaz和Erasure的区别[音乐厂牌]
learn the difference between Yaz and Erasure.
完美类比
Ooh. Perfect analogy.
低能量击掌
Low-energy five?
维奥莱 别闹了
Violet, stop fooling around.
好像你根本不在乎这个
It's like you don't even care about this.
叮叮叮 我就是不在乎
Ding, ding, ding! I don't.
天 她是不打算承认她的谎言了
boy, she is not going to admit to this lie for nothing.
她大费周折
She sure is going to a lot of trouble
就为了一件迟早会让她被打脸的事
for something that's just gonna blow up in her face.
等等 感觉也这周折也太夸张了
Wait. It's starting to feel like too much trouble.
-什么意思 -我给你解释下 海伦·凯勒
- What do you mean? - Let me walk you through this, helen keller.
她像动物一样被逼入绝境
She was cornered, like an animal,
不得不迅速思考 于是她带我们上路
had to think fast, so she just got us on the road...
到了这荒无人烟的地方
In the middle of nowhere.
-她要杀了我们 -她要杀了我们
- She's gonna kill us! - She's fixin' to kill us!
显然 我们得伪装自己
Obviously, we got to disguise ourselves
这样才能跑掉
so we can get away from her.
看看四周 笨蛋 加油站厕所里
Look around, dummy-- there's always black hair dye
总是会有黑色染发剂
in these gas station bathrooms.
不 当人们想隐瞒自己身份的时候
No. When people are trying to conceal their identity,
他们会带自己的黑色染发剂到加油站厕所
they bring their own black hair dye to gas station bathrooms.
你们好了吗
You guys almost ready?
等等
Hang on!
贝蒂在狂拉肚子
Betty's doing a real nasty number two.
你为什么那么说
Why would you say that?
我没有 克丽丝托琳才腹泻
No, I'm not. Crystalynn's the one that had diarrhea.
玛琼恩 我发誓我没有腹泻
Marjune, I swear to you I did not have diarrhea.
再等一分钟
Just one more minute.
我们离开这厕所的时候
When we leave this restroom,
我们得是两个完全不同的人
we have to be two totally different people.
你把那个卫生纸打湿当做假发怎么样
How about you wet that toilet paper and use it as a wig?
白色假发 像英国法官那样吗
A white wig? Like a british judge?
然后我把那个粉色洗手液挤在我头上
And then I'll squirt that pink soap all over my head
化身朋克摇滚乐手
like a punk rocker.
不然怎么做
Whatever we do,
我们不能回到她的车上
we cannot get back in that truck with her.
我们为什么回到这车上
Why did we get back in this truck?
我不知道
I don't know.
维奥莱·哈特 你不能放弃
Violet hart, you are not gonna give up.
你得尝试下
You have to at least try.
我不想尝试 因为当我这么做的时候
I don't want to try, because when I do,
感觉很糟 而且很丢人
it sucks and it's embarrassing.
当你表现得这些事很傻
It's easier to act like things are stupid
凌驾于它们之上的时候 感觉更轻松
and you're above them.
然后人们就不太可能会取笑你
Then people are less likely to tease you about it.
维奥莱 我不知道你...
Oh, Violet, I didn't know how much you...
什么鬼
what the...?
终于 《洛基恐怖秀》 在45年后重返绿点
finally! Rocky horror is coming to greenpoint after 45 years.
不是吧
No way!
你们意识到刚发生了什么吗
Guys, do you realize what just happened?
是的 绿点终于进入了90年代
Yes. The town of greenpoint just stepped into the '90s.
不 你们跑得就像家里房♥子着火了一样
No, you both ran like your houses were on fire.
那很有必要
Well, it was necessary.
嗯 所以是有事情能让你们动起来的
Right, so there are some things that get you off your ass.
当然有 只是必须是重要的事
Of course there are. They just have to be important things.
比如 跟体育课相反的事
Like, I don't know, the opposite of gym class.
我刚想到了如何让你们训练了
Well, I think I just figured out how to get you guys to train.
天
Oh, lord.
她要像宫城先生那样对我们
She's gonna mr. Miyagi us.
我喜欢这表情
I love that look.
你们消除了我的恐惧
You guys are really pulling me out of my funk.
我们没想到你认出了我们
We're surprised you recognized us
催我们回到车上
and urged us to get back in the truck.
我得说 一开始 我心想"这是谁"
I have to say, at first, I was like, "who is this?
一个英国法官和朋友摇滚乐手
A british judge and a punk rocker?"
这是我一路上最爱的地方
This is my favorite part of the drive.
路变得更窄
The part where the road gets narrow
周围完全没人
and there's not a soul around.
来点音乐怎么样
How about a little music?
我们得想个计划
y'all, we got to get a plan here.
我想到了
I got one.
我之前一直试图把玛琼恩的地毯纤维
I've been trying to get some of Marjune's carpet fibers
塞进我的指甲 好让验尸官发现
under my toenails for the coroner to find.
聪明
Smart move.
我也吞了一些座椅衬垫
I also have swallowed some seat padding,
这样当验尸官清理我的胃的时候
so it'll be christmas morning
就会欣喜若狂
when that coroner empties the contents of my stomach.
但我现在在想 要是不用走不到那一步呢
But now I'm thinking, what if it doesn't come to that?
如果我们先搞死她怎么样
What if we get to her first?
贝蒂 你是说预谋杀人吗
Betty, are you pitching pre-murder?
在自我防卫里 这无懈可击
In self-defense, which is airtight.
但如果不成 我们就会一起死
But if this doesn't work, we are going down together.
如果这样的话 我祝你在来生一切安好
If so, I wish you the best in your afterlife,
因为我不会再见到你
as I will not be seeing you in mine.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Ready? - Ready.
看 我们到了
Oh, look, we're here.
什么
Oh, what?!
欢迎来到北卡罗来纳州辛岷特
就是这了 我儿时的家
well, this is it. My childhood home.
妈妈的镜子
mama's mirror.
我的梳子
And my hair brush.
我的项链坠
my locket.
-天呐 -不可思议
- Good lord. - Unbelievable.
是小琼吗
Is that little juny?
南茜
Nancy?
南茜 快过来
oh, nancy, come here to me.
这是我表妹南茜
this is my cousin nancy.
小南 我很抱歉我一直没回来
Oh, nan, I'm so sorry I haven't been back.
小琼 你被残忍♥卖♥♥掉为什么要回来
Juny, why would you come back after being so cruelly sold off?
我的天 都是真的
Oh, my god, it's all true.
是真的 我听到了你们说的话
It is true, and I heard every word y'all said.
我们在一辆小车里
We were in a small truck cab together.
你们是不知道声音如何传播的吗
Do you all not understand how sound works?
维奥莱 我知道你不想做仰卧起坐
Now, Violet, I know you don't want to do a sit-up,
但我知道你想近距离看看这个
but I do know you want to get a closer look at this.
我的天
Oh, my god!
那真的是《仙纳杜的狂热》原声的黑胶吗
Is that really the xanadu soundtrack on purple vinyl?
是的 想看看封套内容简介吗
Yep. Want to read the liner notes?
你可能不想看这个
okay, you probably don't want to see this.
就是个陌生女孩的古怪自画像
It's just a weird portrait of an alien girl.
玛格丽特·基恩大眼自画像
A margaret keane big eyes portrait!
一定要直直盯着那双眼
剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表