剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表
we got to open our mouths and communicate.
我们得互相交流
We all need to stop fighting and start being kinder
我们得停止争吵 变得更和蔼
and-and more neighborly, 'cause hot diggity dog,
更友好 因为老天
and I do mean shucks. Hoo, boy!
我是认真的 天呐
Wayne, you're right.
韦恩 你说得对
I guess I should start being kindlier.
我想我该开始变得更友善
Bobbie Nell, I'm so sorry for whatever part I had
芭比·内尔 对于安妮塔的遭遇
in what happened to anita.
我感到很抱歉
But the good news is, now she's in heaven,
但好消息是 现在它上了天堂
flying into that big ol' sliding glass door in the sky.
飞进了空中那个滑动玻璃门
Don't worry, Wayne, she was terminal anyway.
没事 韦恩 它本来就时日不多了
Riddled with tumors.
体内全是肿瘤
She slept on my cell phone every night.
它每晚都睡在我的手♥机♥上
I couldn't stop her.
我阻止不了它
Brenda and Bobbie Nell, bring it in here.
布兰达和芭比·内尔 过来
This hokey, small-town crap is beautiful.
这个虚情假意的小镇闹剧真美
If this was new york,
如果这是纽约
the floor would be covered in number twos. Case dismissed.
地面上将全都是屎 结案
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
Can you just tell me why you wanted to get a secret job?
你能告诉我你为什么想要找一个秘密工作吗
I share everything with you guys.
我跟你们分享一切
My bedroom is also our family storage unit and laundry room.
我的卧室也是我们家的储藏室和洗衣房♥
I really just wanted something that was just mine.
我只想要一个属于我自己的东西
I totally get that, vi.
我懂你 小维
And I'm so sorry I embarrassed you.
我很抱歉我让你丢人了
Okay.
好吧
Are we done?
说完了吗
You know, when I was young I made a lot of mistakes.
你知道 我年轻的时候 我犯了很多错
And the fact that I survived those years was pure luck.
我活下来纯粹是因为运气好
I just got scared that you wouldn't be as lucky,
我只是害怕你不会那么幸运
and I went a little crazy.
我有点失控
I know I need to trust you.
我知道我该信任你
I mean, we both know you're smarter than I was.
我们都知道你比我聪明
I just need to remember that.
我得记住这点
90-day beyoncé is coming on.
马上就要播《90天成为碧昂丝》了
You want to watch it with me?
你要跟我一起看吗
I'm sorry, megan,
抱歉 梅根
but we're at day 32,
但是已经是第32天了
and you barely look like beyoncé.
你看着一点不像碧昂丝
It's time for you to leave the beyhive.
你该离开碧神局了
The exit is... To the left.
出口在左边
hello, turd lovers.
你们好 爱屎人
Bobbie Nell, what happened to you?
芭比·内尔 你怎么了
Well, you hugged me too hard after court!
你在庭审结束后太过用力抱我
You just bought yourself a lawsuit.
你又为自己争取到了一场官司
Oh, I just remembered, your hug ripped my rotator cuff.
我刚记起 你的拥抱让我的肩袖脱臼
Countersuit!
反诉
Oh, lord. Bunch of loonies.
天啊 一群疯子
Ma'am? What the hell are you doing?
夫人 你在干什么
Haven't you ever seen a grown woman
你没见过成年女性
put an adult diaper in the straw trash before?
把成人尿布塞进吸管垃圾桶吗
No, ma'am, I have not. And I think that violates
没有 夫人 我认为这违反了
every health code that has ever been written down.
史上一切的卫生准则
Well, you should empty the trash in the ladies' restroom.
你该清空女厕所里的垃圾桶的
This is on you!
这都怪你
Oh, come on!
搞错没有
And pick up all these sunglasses!
把所有墨镜都捡起来
every damn spectacle...
该死的眼镜落了一地
剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表