剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表
谢谢大家前来
Thank you all for being here
几年安妮·斯坦福德小姐的一生
to celebrate the life of miss Anne Stafford,
她是我们社群的核心 感动了无数人
a pillar of our community who touched so many.
安妮小姐的舞蹈室不仅仅
miss Anne's dance studio was so much more
是一个学习踢踏舞的地方
than just a place to learn to tap.
还是无处可走的女孩的避风港
It was a haven for girls who had nowhere else to turn.
安妮小姐
Oh, miss Anne!
走得太早了
Taken from us too soon!
安妮小姐
Oh, miss Anne!
妈 别让自己成为这场葬礼的焦点
Mother, do not make this funeral about you.
-我要讲一个故事 -我也要
- I have a story to tell! - I do, too!
-老天 -什么情况
- Oh, lord. - What's happening?
这两个精神创伤女人把每个葬礼
These two trauma queens turn every funeral
都变成伤感故事比赛
into a sob story competition.
安妮小姐不仅仅把我引入了
Miss Anne did more than introduce me
舞蹈和选美大赛
to dance and pageantry.
她还救了我一命
She saved my life.
你们都知道 我父亲
As you all know, my father died...
死于分娩期间
During childbirth.
什么
What...?
他出去抽烟
he went out for a cigarette
结果被救护车给撞了
and got run over by an ambulance.
母亲怪我害死了父亲
mother blamed me for daddy's death.
我爸爸也死了
my father also died.
一个真正的英雄 在朝鲜战争里
serving his country, a true hero,
为国效力
in the korean war.
我刚又想起了一些细节
oh, I just remembered some more details.
我父亲参加了二战
my father served in world war ii,
可能是最伟大的战争
which was probably the greatest war.
比朝鲜战争好多了
Way better than the korean war.
我不得不在11岁的小小年龄
I had to get a job shucking pecans
就去找了个剥核桃的工作
at the preteen, super tragic age of 11.
同时在沙发垫工厂里三班倒
While working third shift at the couch cushion factory,
我的脚趾被缝进了一个双人沙发
my toe got sewn to a love seat.
损失了食指的顶端
I lost the tip of my pointer finger.
但通过很多祷告以及对上帝的信仰
But with lots of prayer and my faith in our lord jesus christ,
我的趾尖完全长了回来
my fingertip fully grew back
-我的指甲变得强大无比 -什么
- and my nails have never been stronger. - Wha...?
安妮小姐
Oh, miss Anne!
老天 到底有多少疯女人
good lord, how many insane ladies
要来说悼词
are gonna bum-rush this eulogy?
玛琼恩·卡尔佩珀
Marjune Culpepper.
-你要分享故事吗 -是的
- Do you have a story to share? - I do.
我在此前从未讲过
It's a story I haven't told until now.
我18岁的时候 我爸爸离家出走
When I was just 18, my father ran off.
我妈妈病得很重
my mama got real sick,
我们不知道要怎么给宝宝提供食物
and we just didn't know how we were gonna feed the baby.
一天 她给了我一件红缎裙子
So one day, she gave me a red satin dress,
给我化妆 在老男人面前炫耀我
made me up and paraded me in front of older men.
不是吧
oh, hell no!
我们为了生存别无选择
We were just doing what we had to do to survive.
妈妈说 这是你唯一的机会 玛琼恩
And mama said, "here's your one chance, Marjune.
别让我失望
Don't let me down."
从那时起
and from then on,
我像财产一样
I was bought and sold like chattel
被卖♥♥给年龄至少是我七倍的男人
to men who were a minimum seven times my age.
我就是一具空壳
I was a husk.
当安妮小姐收留了我
And when miss Anne took me under her wing,
她让我重振旗鼓 通过跳舞的力量
she built me back up, piece by broken piece,
一点点恢复
through the power of dance.
你听到那个疯婆子的胡言乱语了吗
did you hear that crock of dookie dundee?
她捏造了这故事
She made that whole thing up.
我在试图忘记这些谎言
Oh, I'm trying to unhear that web of lies.
你们在干什么 思考新的伤感故事吗
What are y'all doing? Cooking up some new sob stories?
珍妮 张开你的耳朵
Jenny, open your earholes.
玛琼恩·卡尔佩珀剽窃了
Marjune Culpepper just stole the entire plot
瑞芭·麦肯泰尔热门歌♥曲《丽丽》的情节
of Eeba Mcentire's hit song "fancy"
说成是自己的人生故事
and passed it off as her own life story.
红色裙子 项链坠 对有钱男人好点 丽丽
Red dress, locket, "be nice to the rich men, fancy."
婴儿 墓碑 棚屋 非常经典
baby, tombstone, shack. It's iconic.
别粉饰了 贝蒂
Don't sugarcoat it, Betty.
那是有史以来最棒的童年妓♥女♥圣歌♥
It's the best childhood prostitute anthem ever recorded.
拜托
Y'all, come on.
她没有剽窃瑞巴 完全不一样
She's not copying Reba. It's totally different.
那首歌♥讲的是一个女孩的妈妈生病
that song's about a girl whose mother got sick
没法给宝宝喂食 于是让她的未成年女儿
and couldn't feed the baby so she put her teenage daughter
穿上红缎裙子 卖♥♥给有钱男人
in a red satin dress and sold her off to rich men
因为那是她唯一的机会
'cause it was her one chance.
我现在懂了 嗯 她剽窃了那个故事
Oh, I'm hearing it now. Yeah, she stole that story.
保佑哈特
第二季 第六集
上帝保佑上传了
God bless whomever uploaded
鲍沃斯·布斯主演的1980年琼斯镇大屠♥杀♥电影
the jonestown massacre movie from 1980 staring Powers Boothe.
1980年的鲍沃斯·布斯超级性感
1980s Powers Boothe is a smokeshow.
等我年龄够了
When I get old enough,
我要把我名字改成鲍沃斯·布斯
I'm totally gonna change my name to Powers Boothe.
如果你不那么做 小维 我会杀了你
if you don't do it, vi, I will kill you.
-呕 -恶心
- Ew. - Gross.
球怎么跑到这里来了
How did the ball get way out here?
-快 把球扔过来 -快啊
- Come on! Throw the ball back! - Come on!
他们在得分
They're scoring!
我已经厌倦这个球了
I'm already so violently bored with this ball.
跑这来干什么
What is it even doing here?
-扔过来 -你们毁了一切
- Just throw it! - You ruin everything!
等等 我们在决定该怎么做
Hold on. We're trying to decide what to do.
拜托 上帝 你们谁扔过来
Please, lord, just one of y'all throw it.
球给我 我来
Give me the ball. I'll do it.
-不是吧 -我们要输了
- ugh, seriously? - We're losing the game.
如果需要可以直接滚过来
honestly, you can just roll it if you need to.
你们真会打断比赛 怪胎
Way to shut down the game, you weirdos.
恶霸
Bully!
你们太逊了
You suck!
记得我说的 如果你们尝试我就会让你们过
Remember I told you, if you at least try, I'll pass you.
但你们得出点力啊
But you got to help me out here.
我们真的尽力了
There's literally nothing we could've done.
他们有看到这个吗
I mean, are people seeing this?
-我疯了吗 -典型的骚扰
- Am I crazy? - Classic harassment.
-一只手 -一只丑陋的手套
- A hand! - An ugly glove!
非常感谢 谢谢
Oh, thank you so much. Thank you.
她得到的爱全是基于一段剽窃而来的歌♥词
All that love she's getting is based on a stolen song lyric.
每个拥抱 每个拍肩
Every hug, every pat on the shoulder,
每个真诚的握手
every heartfelt handclasp.
摩尔牧师还在和她一起祷告
and now reverend Moore's praying with her?
应该是我们得到那些额外的祷告
That should be us getting those extra prayers.
我们的故事比她的伤感多了
Our stories were the saddest ones by a mile.
玛琼恩·卡尔佩珀得被曝光
Marjune Culpepper needs to be exposed,
然后全镇的人就会想要收回他们的拥抱和祷告
and then this whole town will want those hugs and prayers back.
没错 她生命中最伤感的事物应该是我们
That's right. The saddest thing in her life should be us.
克丽丝托琳 我不关心你 但我打赌
Crystalynn, I do not care for you, but I bet
你跟我想的一样
you're smelling exactly what I'm smelling, y'all.
如果你在酝酿恶魔的交易
If you're cooking up a devil's bargain,
算上我
I might fix myself a plate.
你们看到他们的小乳蛋饼了吗
Hey, did y'all see they got mini quiches...
不 别是恶魔的交易
Oh, no. Not a devil's bargain.
维奥莱·哈特 大卫·布里托
Violet hart? David brito?
快出来 你们得开始
Come on out, guys. You got to start training
为总统体测训练
for the presidential physical fitness exam.
-不 谢谢 算了 -不用了
- No, thank you. Pass. - Yeah. We're good.
-我们正在忙呢 -你是谁
- We're in the middle of something. - Who are you?
我是弗勒教练 替换斯戴克莱瑟教练
Well, I'm coach Fowler, filling in for coach Stikeleather.
他在屋顶
I guess he fell off his roof
剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表