剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表
很快你就会成为一个空壳男人
And soon you'll be an empty shell of a man
没有真朋友 恨你恨到死的三个前妻
with no real friends, three ex-wives that hate your guts
以及一个住在你阁楼里的刻薄父亲
and a mean dad who lives in your attic.
那些细节好像都是在描述你
Well, those details seem awfully specific to you,
但我懂你意思
but I get what you're saying.
对我来说已经太迟了
Well, it's too late for me now,
但你还来得及逃离
but there's still time for you.
保持热气腾腾 朋友
Stay steamy, friend.
你应该不会吃吧
You're probably not gonna eat that, right?
是的 你吃吧
No. Go ahead.
贝蒂·哈特 准备在我面前炫耀
Betty Hart. About to rub it in my face
你让我出糗吗
how you made me look like a fool.
不 我是来道歉的
No. I came to say I'm sorry.
当我开始这么做的时候 我是为了
When I started this, I was doing it
报复你禁止我购物
to get back at you for banning me.
但是以朗达·威瑟斯彭的身份跟你相处
But being Rhonda Witherspoon with you
让我成了一个更好的女人
has made me a better woman.
我一开始是想捉弄你
I started out wanting to trick you,
但结果是你
but you ended up tricking me
让我成了一个更好的人
into being a better person
以及一个好朋友
and a good friend.
你还在等什么
Well, what are you waiting for?
真的吗 我没被禁了
Really? I'm unbanned?
你要先穿上那件衣服才行
Only after I see you in that outfit.
哪件
Which one?
玛蒂娜·麦克布莱德 笨蛋
The Martina McBride, you knickknack.
太大了
Oh, it was way too big.
什么 不
What? No.
我发誓 会把我整个包住
I swear. It swallowed me whole.
-你卖♥♥掉了 -别无选择
- You sold it? - I had to.
我很抱歉 韦恩
I'm sorry, Wayne.
我也是
Me, too.
但我不喜欢那个热水浴缸让我变成的样子
But I didn't like what that hot tub turned me into.
但感觉很棒
But it just felt so good
有那么多人想要在我身边
having so many people want to be around me.
可是韦恩 那跟浴缸无关
But, Wayne, that wasn't about the tub.
人们总是想在你身边
People always want to be around you,
因为你是韦恩·爱德华兹
'cause you're Wayne freakin' Edwards.
你这么温柔 有趣 逗比
I mean, you are so sweet and funny and fun, and...
你仍然是船长
you're still the captain.
我心脏的船长
Captain of my heart.
-周年快乐 珍妮 -周年快乐 韦恩
- Happy anniversary, Jenny. - Happy anniversary, Wayne.
最后谁买♥♥走了我们的浴缸
Hey, who ended up taking our tub?
我捐给了一个老年中心
Yeah, I donated it to a senior center.
真好
Aw. So sweet.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah.
南希 穿上你的上衣
Nancy, put your top on.
南希 穿上你的裤子
Nancy, put your bottoms on.
等等
Wait a minute.
我是闻到了大♥麻♥的味道吗
Do I smell marijuana?
杰茜 你们俩上哪搞来的龙舌兰
Jesse! Where did you two get that tequila?
把那个果汁机从浴缸里拿出去
Get that blender out of the tub.
蒙蒂犯心脏病了
Uh-oh, Monty's having a heart attack.
把那个果汁机拿进浴缸
Get that blender back in the tub!
剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表