剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表
我跟你一样难过
I'm as upset as you are,
天 真希望不会有更多的差评
and, boy, I hope more bad Yelp reviews aren't on the way.
但我感觉会有的
But something tells me they sure as hell are.
韦恩 你应该要去写一些邮件
Wayne, I, I think you've got some e-mails to write,
对吗
don't you?
嗯 好的
Yeah, okay.
你在等什么呢 软男
What are you waiting for, soft boy?
这是你造成的 韦恩
You caused this, Wayne.
什么 谁在跟我说话
Huh? Who's talking to me right now?
是我 奥林匹克英雄罗尼·蒂姆
It's me, Olympic hero Ronnie Tim.
你看不到我妈
Can't you see me?
专注于我的声音
Focus on my voice.
这跟我想象中一样
Wow, this is exactly how I imagined it.
韦恩 我知道你是出于好意才创造了我
Wayne, I know you created me with good intentions,
我们一起让一些小生意
and we put quite a few small businesses
走上了正轨
on the right track together,
但这不是网络正义
but this isn't online justice.
这是捣乱
It's trolling,
我不能再参与其中了
and I can't be a part of that anymore.
我要为我们俩解决这事
I'm gonna solve this for the both of us.
罗尼·蒂姆
Ronnie Tim!
不
No.
各位 把电脑放一边
Y'all, get off your devices.
我们得在现实世界里 面对面把这事解决了
We've got to hash this out in the real world, face-to-face.
贝蒂 是我想出写差评
Betty, I was the one who came up with the idea
让你被开除的主意
to write the negative review to get you fired.
-那工作还是你们叫我去找的 -是的
- From the job y'all told me to get. - Yes,
但我们应该在一开始就告诉你
but what we should have told you from the very beginning is,
有时我们需要你给我们一点空间
sometimes we need space from you.
好吧
Well...
就这样吧
There it is, y'all.
妈 离装刀具的抽屉远点
Mother, get away from the knife drawer.
我只是在拿钥匙
I'm just getting my keys.
我要去和真正
I'm gonna go hang out with people
想见我的人玩
who actually want to see me.
我们怎么坐得离帕克这么远
How come we're not sitting closer to Parker?
这太扯淡了
This is bullcrap.
帕克唯一的工作就是宠爱我们
Parker's one job was to love and adore us.
结果他去找了这么多迷路的孩子来
But then he goes and adds all these other strays?
我们得让帕克把他们送走
We got to tell Parker to just cut them loose.
帕克 我们能谈谈吗
Hey, Parker, can we talk?
嗯 我也想找你们谈
Yeah, I need to talk to you, too.
我们进行了投票 我们决定 我也不忍♥心
We've had a vote and we decided-- ah, I hate this--
但你们不再属于我们得团体了
but you guys don't belong in our group anymore.
你们的团体
Your group?
是的 我们进行了投票
Yeah, we had a vote,
恐怕你们俩得离开[弹跳]
and I'm afraid you two are gonna have to bounce,
不是玩乐的那种跳跃
and not in the awesome way.
等等 你要赶走我们
Wait, you're kicking us out?
别担心 当周围没人的时候
Don't worry, whenever no one else is around,
我会和你们做朋友的
I'll totally be friends with you.
还有 我想让你们知道
Also, I just want you to know
今天和你们玩我并不开心
I didn't enjoy hanging out with you today.
你想去挥手拦下摩托车手
Ooh, you want to go flag down motorists
假装有紧急事故
like it's an emergency,
然后等他们停车后 叫他们恋童癖吗
and then, when they pull over, call them pedos?
你太懂我了
Get out of my head.
你太明智了 选择叫外卖♥♥
Good call on carryout.
在空荡的家里
Oh, it's gonna feel so good
吃这些洋葱花球 一定会非常棒
eating these Bloomin' Onions in an empty house.
只要我们能在空房♥子里吃东西
I'd eat a box of hair
让我吃一盒头发我也愿意
as long as we get to eat it in an empty house.
空房♥子里只有你和我
♪ Empty house is just you and me ♪
我们可以在厨房♥里做♥爱♥
♪ We can bone in the kitchen ♪
没人会看到
♪ And no one'll see. ♪
你们为什么让我赶回家里
Now, why'd y'all make me rush home?
我的闺蜜们都为我不得不提前离开而感到失望
All my girlfriends were so disappointed I had to bail early.
我相信你的闺蜜肯定会想你的
Well, I'm sure all your best friends will miss you,
但问题是 我和韦恩更需要你
but the thing is, Wayne and I need you more.
是对 我们意识到约会之夜
Uh, yeah, we realized date night
没有你的话就变味了
just wasn't the same without you.
你们不是想要空间的吗
I thought y'all needed space.
是的 妈妈 有时是这样
Yes, Mother, sometimes that will be the case.
但今晚我们希望你能加入我们的家庭约会之夜
But tonight we were hoping you'd join us for family date night.
我们要看什么
What are we watching?
她得让自己放手
Ooh, she has let herself go.
她嫁给了谁来着
Who's she married to again?
那不是他的真发
That's not his real hair.
她变胖了
She's put on weight.
他不是吸毒吗
Isn't he a druggie?
我不信任那人 那不是他的真牙齿
I don't trust that guy. Those aren't his real teeth.
等等 那是假发吗
Wait, and is that a wig?
我赌10元 那人是光头
Ten dollars says that man is fully bald.
他几乎不剩眉毛了
He barely even has eyebrows left.
我可能不讽刺地乐在其中
I think I might be enjoying this unironically.
什么意思
What does that mean?
应该是说如果不能打败敌人 就加入他们
Think it means if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
不好意思 那女的整容过头了
I'm sorry, but that lady has had too much work done.
嗯 她唯一能演的就是完全醒着
Yeah, the only acting she can do is wide awake.
听着 有人马上要跳出来了
Listen up, y'all, somebody's gonna jump out any second.
他们该让卡桑德拉·布洛克来演的[应为桑德拉]
They should've put Cassandra Bullock in this one.
相信我 很快就会...
Y'all, I'm telling you, any second...
我的天
Oh, my God!
剧透警告 那是个男人
Spoiler alert: that's a man.
剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表