剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
felt like I belonged.
觉得我属于那里
All that natural ability,
那些都是天生的
and still, you only graduated sixteenth in your class.
不过你还是以班上第16名的成绩毕业的
Sixteenth out of 117 cadets, Mama.
117侯选人中第16名 妈妈
Why are you proud of that?
这有什么可骄傲的?
You should have been number one.
你应该是第一名
They tell me that you have left a trail of demerits from here to Aerilon.
他们告诉我你的缺点够从这里排到爱诺朗了
You're undisciplined, you have no respect for authority...
你无法无纪
It's none of your business, anymore.
这不关你的事了 妈妈
You have a gift, Kara.
你有天分 卡拉
I've always known that,
我一直心里有数
here, in my gut and I am not going to let you piss that away.
我不会让你就此荒废掉
You're special. Don't you understand that?
你与众不同 难道你不明白吗?
No, I'm not!
不 我不明白
Would you let go of that stupid dream of yours?
你就不能放弃你那愚蠢的梦想吗?
Look, I am sorry as hell that you never made officer
你没能当上军官 我很遗憾
and all you have to show for a life of dedication
这间破房♥子和墙上那些勋章
is this crappy apartment and that frakking medal on the wall.
是你为国尽忠的唯一证明
But I will not make up for it all.
但我不会去弥补你的遗憾
I can't.
我做不到
Yeah, because you're a quitter.
说得对 因为你就是个轻言放弃的人
You always have been.
一向如此
You went to an oncologist?
你去过肿瘤专家那里了?
Hey! Put that down! Don't touch that!
放下 别碰
What are you going to do about this?
你要怎么办?
Nothing.
不去管它
There's nothing to do. It's metastasized.
没什么办法 已经转移了
Game is over.
游戏结束了
I'm sorry, Mama.
我很遗憾 妈妈
I don't want your pity.
别可怜我
You haven't got it.
你还没得到我的怜悯
You want to feel sorry for someone?
你想替别人难过?
Feel sorry for yourself.
去为你自己难过吧
You're gonna have to find another way to motivate your ass.
你得找别的方法 来督促自己了
I'm not gonna be around to do it any longer.
我陪不了你多久了
Oh, don't tell me you're gonna cry about it now.
可别告诉我还要哭啊
You know what? I don't need this. I'm gonna...
我用不着在这里听这些话
I'm gonna walk out that door
我要走出那道门
and you can look at it every frakking miserable day you have left
你就自己走完 这段悲惨的日子吧
and know that I am never gonna come back through it again.
我永远也不会再迈过这道门槛
Kara!
卡拉
You kept running, didn't you?
然后你就一直跑 对吧?
For blocks.
跑了好几条街
LEOBEN: She waited here
她就一直在这里守着
for five weeks, hoping you'd come back.
等了五周 希望你能回来
She died alone.
她在孤独中死去
I was afraid I couldn't watch.
我害怕我会看不下去
It's not too late.
还为时不晚
She's waiting still.
她还在等你
Mama.
妈妈
You came back.
你回来了
I can't believe you kept all this.
想不到你还留着这些东西
Everything.
所有的一切都留着
Always.
一直如此
Mama.
妈妈
Something's about to happen.
有事要发生了
You know that thing that you were trying to prepare me for?
您还记得您一直让我有所准备的那件事吗?
I don't know if I can do it.
我不知道自己是否能做到
Oh, yes, you can. You can.
你能行的 能行的
How can you be sure?
为什么你这么肯定?
You're my daughter.
因为你是我的女儿
LEOBEN: See? There's nothing so terrible about death.
死亡并没有那么可怕
When you finally face it, it's beautiful.
当你最终面对它的时候 它是如此美丽
You're free now.
你自♥由♥了
To become who you really are.
可以找回真正的自己了
You're not Leoben.
你不是李奥本
Never said I was.
从没说过我是
I'm here to prepare you to pass through the next door.
我来这里 是为了让你准备好通过那道门
To discover what hovers in the space between life and death.
参透生死
Starbuck, Apollo. I lost you on dradis.
星芭 我是阿波罗 我无法在雷达上看到你
I say again,
重复一遍...
I've lost you.
我看不到你
Squawk ident. I'll try to get a fix on you.
启用应答机识别 我会确定你的方位
Kara!
卡拉!
STARBUCK: Lee.
李
I'm not afraid anymore.
我不怕了
Say again?
再说一遍?
I'm not afraid anymore.
我不怕了
She should be afraid.
她应该害怕
She's damn close to the hard deck.
她已经很接近最低海拔高度了
Apollo's not far behind. The pressure will crush them both.
阿波罗离她也不远 压力会把他俩都挤个粉碎
Come on, Lee. Get her out of there.
快 李 把她弄出来
GAETA: Ninety seconds to hard deck.
90秒后到达最低海拔高度
All right, Kara. Listen to me.
卡拉 听我说
Forget the damn toaster.
别去管那该死的"烤面包机"了
Climb now or you're dead.
迅速爬升 不然你就死定了
We can still pull out of this. We haven't gone past the point of no return.
我们还能逃出来 还没有到达无法挽回的地步
Kara!
卡拉
GAETA: Sixty seconds to hard deck.
60秒后到达最低海拔高度
Dee, vector red section to Apollo's last known.
小杜 按阿波罗上次的位置
Set alert Vipers to ready one.
从一号♥管道派出待战机
DUALLA: Hotdog, Hex, divert to 715.
热狗 汉克斯 转为715号♥
Gods, Starbuck, where are you?
天杀的 你在哪里?
Visual. Visual. Okay.
看到了 看到了 好
Kara, I'm coming to get you.
卡拉 我来接你了
STARBUCK: Lee.
李...
I'll see you on the other side.
让我们在另一边见吧
APOLLO: Kara, please. Listen to me. Come back.
卡拉 求你听我说… 回来
Just let me go.
就让我去吧
Gods damn it, Kara.
天杀的 卡拉!
You come back! Come back!
你给我回来! 回来!
It's okay.
没关系
Just let me go.
就让我去吧
They're waiting for me.
他们在等我
No!
不!
No!
不!!
Apollo!
阿波罗!
Get out of there! Abort!
离开那里! 取消任务!
Abort!
取消任务
Lee, do you have her in sight? Can you see her?
李 你看到她了吗? 能看到她吗?
APOLLO: Negative.
不能
She...
她…
She went in.
她进去了
She went in.
她进去了
We're sending in the search and rescue birds right now.
我们会立即派出搜救队
We'll find her.
会找到她的
APOLLO: No, Dad. It's no use.
不用 爸 没用了
Her ship's in pieces.
她的战机已经变成了碎片
Her ship's in pieces.
她的战机已经变成了碎片
Her ship
她的战机
is lost.
...没了
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表