剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. What was that?
等 等 等 等 那是什么呢?
You know, the goddess of wisdom and war,
你知道的 那是掌管智慧和战争的女神
usually accompanied by the goddess of victory.
经常陪伴在胜利女神旁边的
MAN 5: It works out. MAN 6: She likes it.
就是它了 很贴切
Athena it is.
那就是雅典娜
MAN 7: So be it. MAN 8: Okay, deal.
就它了 对 没错
MAN 10: All right, you got that. You want some more?
好 你获得这个称号♥了 还要些什么?
KAT: Hey, Colonel! Colonel, come have a seat. Over here.
嘿 上校! 上校 过来坐坐
Enough of that to go around?
还没玩够吗?
Always. Oh, yeah.
不会的 哦 是啊
"Deadman's Chest," cutthroat game. Not usually your style.
聚魂箱 "杀人"的游戏 不是你的风格嘛
It is now. And I'm in it to win.
现在是了 并且我还要赢呢
If you don't like it, find another game.
你不喜欢 那就找其他游戏吧
Now there's some straight talk.
噢 有一些实话要说呢
You see the line up outside the head?
你们没有看到外面排的队吗?
15 civilians standing in line, picking their noses,
15个平民在排队 捏着鼻子
waiting to take a shower.
等着洗澡
Frakking civilians think they run the ship now.
那帮该死的家伙以为是他们在操作飞船呢
Beats who we had before. Ship was like a tomb.
相比过去 飞船现在像个坟墓
You want to know what "alone" feels like,
你想知道孤独是什么感觉吗?
try spending a few weeks in a Cylon holding cell.
那就去赛昂人监狱里待上几周吧
Yeah. It was a bitch on both sides.
是啊 那都是狗屎
It wasn't exactly easy coming up with a plan to save your sorry butts.
可拯救你们这些可怜的家伙也不是件容易的事情
Yeah, you guys had it rough, huh?
你这家伙还不满足 嗯?
Hot showers, three squares a day.
热水澡 一日三餐
Viper jocks didn't even take a shot until you jumped into orbit.
直到你们跳进轨道 蝮蛇机里的勇士们甚至没开一枪
Hey. We all made sacrifices.
我们都有牺牲
That so?
是那样吗?
Yes, that's right.
是 那是真的
While you were pinning wings on your Cylon girlfriend,
在你给你的赛昂女朋友佩带飞行章的时候
our people were strapping homemade bombs to their chests,
我们的人正在把自♥制♥炸♥弹♥绑在胸前
doing whatever they could to take the bastards out.
尽可能地将赛昂人轰出去
So forgive me if I don't get all misty over your sacrifices.
所以请原谅我不认同你所说的牺牲
CAPRICA SIX: You seem distracted, Gaius.
你看起来心不在焉 盖尤斯
I'm fine.
我没事
You can rest easy, at least for now.
你可以休息下了 至少现在
Data on Earth's location and your valiant rescue of the baby
地球位置的资料 还有你勇敢地把那个婴儿救了出来
has gone a long way toward impressing the others.
已经给了其他人一个很深的印象
I used to think you and I would have a baby one day.
我一直在想某天能与你生个孩子
There are only 12 Cylon models.
只有12个人形赛昂
But in the entire occupation on New Caprica I only saw seven.
但在新卡布里卡我只看到了七个
Now, here again, the same seven.
这里也一样 同样的7个赛昂人
Who are the Final Five?
另外五个呢?
I can't talk about that.
我不能说那个
Can't or won't? I can't.
是不能还是不想? 我不能
It's complicated. But we don't talk about them, ever.
这很复杂 但我们从不谈论他们
But you'd know one of them, wouldn't you,
但你应该认识他们中的一个 不是吗?
if you saw them, one of the Final Five
当你看到这五个赛昂人中的一个
if they were to walk past here, right?
假如他们从你身旁走过的时候
Six, we have a problem.
6号♥ 我们遇到麻烦了
A Baseship, the one we sent to investigate the pulsars in the Lion nebula,
那艘基地之星 就是我们派过去调查狮子星云中脉冲星的那艘
we've lost contact.
我们失去了联络
The trouble is, we know almost nothing about the missing Baseship's status.
麻烦就在于我们几乎不知道失踪的这艘基地之星的所有状态
We received a garbled distress call, then silence.
我们收到一个混乱的求救信♥号♥♥ 然后就没有消息了
Not surprisingly, their Hybrid sent us a confusing set of data.
不过 他们的混合体向我们发送了一组被混乱了的数据
Our Hybrid is analyzing it.
我们的混合体正在研究它
What are these Hybrids he's talking about?
他所说的混合体是什么?
Be quiet, Gaius.
安静 盖尤斯
NO. EIGHT: Our Hybrid's deciphered part of the data set
我们的混合体正在解译
that we received from our scout ship.
由我们侦查机捕获的数据
DORAL: This can't happen to us. It's impossible.
这不该发生在我们身上 这不可能
SIMON: It is not only possible,
不是不可能
it may have been inevitable once we took human form.
这可能是不可避免的 当我们进化成人形
DORAL: We're not human. We're not like him.
我们不是人类 我们不像他们
LEOBEN: God has chosen this time, this place to test us.
上帝选了这个时刻 这个地点来考验我们
Whether we fail or pass the test is up to us.
是否能度过这次考验还要靠我们自己
What is going on?
怎么样了?
The missing Baseship, it's been infected with some kind of disease.
失踪的基地之星可能感染了某种病毒
Disease?
病毒?
Yes. It's killing them. All of them.
是的 正在杀死他们 所有人
If an infected Cylon dies and carries
如果一个感染的赛昂人死亡
this disease with them into a Resurrection ship,
把病毒带着一起返回了复活船
it could rapidly spread, potentially infecting our entire race.
那可能会快速蔓延 有可能威胁到我们整个族群
All right. We make sure that the Resurrection ship is out of range,
好的 我们要确保复活船在安全距离外
then we jump to their location,
然后我们跳跃到那里
send in a group of Centurions to...
派出一队赛昂武士
No. The data set indicates that as soon as their Hybrid was infected,
不 数据显示在混合体被感染的时候
their Centurions started shutting down.
赛昂武士就开始关闭
We don't know how ours are gonna be affected.
我们不能确认我们的是否会被感染
I assume our Raiders and Baseships are also susceptible.
我想我们的突袭机和基地之星也会被感染的
Of course. We are all created from the same genetic pool.
当然了 我们都是由同一基因池所创造的
Then no Cylon can board that ship without risking infection.
没有一个赛昂人能不被感染地登上那艘船
Say you'll go aboard the infected Baseship
去说你能登上那艘感染的基地之星
and investigate what happened.
并调查发生了什么
You sent them to that nebula, remember?
是你把他们派去那片星云的 记得吗?
Are you mad?
你疯了啊?
You have to prove to them you can be counted on in an emergency.
你要证明给他们看 你在这种紧急情况下是派得上用场的
Show them you're worth keeping alive.
告诉他们你的存在是有价值的
And what if I catch the disease?
那如果我也感染了病毒呢?
What are the chances that a human could catch something
一个人感染赛昂武士与突袭机的病
that infects a Centurion or a Raider?
这机会有多大呢?
That is, if you're human. And if you're really a Cylon,
并且 如果你是一个人类 或者说 你是个真正的赛昂人
one of the Final Five you haven't seen yet,
是你从未见过的五个中的一个
then wouldn't you just rather get it over with and die?
你会让一切都被毁掉并步入灭亡吗?
I'll go.
我去
What?
什么?
Yes, I'll go.
是的 我去
Look, I am a trained scientist. I can go to the Baseship.
听着 我是一个训练有素的科学家 我可以去基地之星
I can make observations about the Cylons, their physical condition,
我可以对赛昂人进行观察 检查他们的身体状况
bring back information about this disease which now threatens all of you.
带回关于那些让你们都在恐惧的病毒的信息
We've learned the disease that's killing the human Cylons
我们已知这种病毒能杀死人形赛昂
could infect one of our Raiders as well.
也能感染我们的突袭机
Then don't send a Raider.
那就不要派突袭机
Surely, the war's furbished you with some Colonial vessels?
战争中你们肯定有遗留下某些殖民地的飞船
He's right. We could program one of our Raptors to approach on autopilot.
他是对的 我们可以设定一驾猛禽机为自动导航飞到那儿
All right, then, prepare to jump the ship.
好的 那就准备跳跃
Make sure the Resurrection ship knows to stay behind, out of range.
要确保复活船留在后面 保持安全距离
A truly selfless act.
多么无私的行动
Hey, I could use a refill here.
倒进我这里吧
Here's to knowing
你该知道
that somebody will always have your back!
很多人一直在支持你
The sentiment's good, but in my book,
这个观点没错 但在我脑子里
trust is an overrated commodity.
信任是价格高昂的日用品
That one I'll drink to.
嗯 为它干一杯
Frak you guys.
靠 你们这群家伙
What is your problem, Katraine?
你有什么问题 凯特瑞恩?
My problem is you, Captain.
我的问题是你 上尉
All this "us against them" crap.
这都是反对他们的废话
STARBUCK: Truth hurts, doesn't it? Give me another one.
事实很残酷 对吧? 再给我一杯
You know what, Starbuck? Whatever happened to you down there,
你知道什么 星芭? 不管你在那下面发生了什么
why don't you take it out on the Cylons?
为何你不把账记在赛昂人头上
'Cause we busted our ass to get you off that rock!
因为我们也是使出吃奶的劲去救大家
Oh, do you think that means anything?
你知道那意味着什么吗?
Every colonist that landed on New Caprica was loyal to a point.
所有在新卡布里卡上的人员都是忠诚的 无论在哪一个方面
It was amazing watching those people
我很惊讶地看到一些人
that you thought you knew go over to the Cylons.
自以为知道如何反抗赛昂人
At least, in the end, we knew where we stood, huh?
至少我们知道该怎么做 对吧?
Is that so?
真如你所说吗?
Then how come you are off flight duty
那为何你在完成飞行任务后
and some "Cylon-lover" is holding down my post?
赛昂人的爱人还在占着我的职位?
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表