剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Take him back to the infirmary.
把他带回医务室
MARINE: Yes, sir.
是 长官
What the hell is so funny?
这有什么好笑的?
I think I just thought of a way to solve all of our problems,
我想我找到了一个方法 可以解决掉我们的麻烦
to get rid of the Cylon threat for once and for all.
可以把赛昂人的威胁一次性地全部消除
We can wipe them out. We can destroy the entire Cylon race.
我们可以把它们全部消灭 灭掉整个赛昂人种族
APOLLO: We jump to an area we know the Cylons use as a supply line,
我们可以跳跃到一个已知的赛昂人补给线地域
NCD2539.
星云坐标2539
We stay there, exposed. We look as if we're spoiling for a fight.
我们在那儿故意暴露 我们假装要向它们寻战
They'll send their fleet.
它们会派出舰队
And where there's a fleet, there's a Resurrection ship.
只要有舰队 那就肯定有复活船
Now, once the Resurrection ship is within our reach,
只要复活船在我们范围内
we execute our infected prisoners. We bug out.
我们处死这里受感染的囚犯 接着撤退
The executed prisoners download into the Resurrection ship
被处死的囚犯就会在复活船下载
and with them, the virus.
它们还带着病毒
You're sure the virus will download to a new body?
你肯定病毒能下载到它们新躯体里吗?
The Cylons are sure of it.
是赛昂人自己肯定的
They left their wounded out here to die alone with no hope of being rescued,
它们把自己的病号♥都留在那里等死 毫无挽救的希望
that tells me all I need to know.
还告诉我们想知道的东西
And once the virus is in the Resurrection ship,
只要病毒在复活船上
there'll be no stopping it.
它们就停不了了
Rescuers become carriers of the plague.
去救助的人就可以成为瘟疫的携带者
The Cylons themselves don't believe that they'll develop a cure.
赛昂人自己都不相信它们能找到治疗方法
My Gods.
噢 我的天
This could be the end of the Cylons entirely.
这样就可以把赛昂人彻底消灭
Forever. Genocide?
永远的 屠♥杀♥?
So that's what we're about now?
那就是我们要做的?
They're not human. They were built, not born.
它们不是人类 它们是被造出来的
No fathers, no mothers, no sons, no daughters...
没有父亲 没有母亲 没有儿子 没有女儿
I had a daughter. I held her in my arms.
我有一个女儿 我还用我的胳膊抱过她
She was half human.
她是半人类
These are things, dangerous things.
但它们是东西 是危险的东西
This is our one chance to be rid of them.
这是我们一个消灭它们的机会
You can rationalize it any way you want.
你可以说一些听起来合理的东西
We do this, we wipe out their race,
我们这么做 我们将它们灭族
then we're no different than they are.
那么 我们就和他们没有什么区别了
ROSLIN: Captain, I respectfully disagree.
上尉 我不认同你的看法
The Cylons struck first in this war.
是赛昂人首先发起攻击
And not being content with the annihilation of billions of human beings,
并且他们不满足于灭绝了数十亿的人类
they've pursued us relentlessly through the galaxies,
他们残酷地在星系间追逐我们
determined to wipe us out.
想把我们全灭掉
They tried to live with us on New Caprica.
他们试图在新卡布里卡上和我们共同生活
What did you say?
你说什么?
They tried to live with us on New Caprica.
他们试图在新卡布里卡上和我们共同生活
You were not on New Caprica. To my recollection you didn't set foot there.
你没在新卡布里卡待过 根据我的记忆 你没去过那里
So out of respect for the hundreds of men and women on your crew
如此地不顾及你的几百名男女手下
who suffered through that snake pit,
在那个蛇窟里遭受的折磨
I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that.
我希望没听到你刚才说的话
You would serve your fleet well if you would remember occasionally
你能更好地为舰队服务 如果你能偶尔想想
that the Cylons are a mortal threat
对于幸存下的人类来说
to the survival of the human race.
赛昂人是个致命的威胁
I'm talking about right and wrong.
我在说的是:对和错
I'm talking about losing a piece of our souls.
我在说的是:我们丧失了自身的一部分灵魂
But no one wants to hear that, right? Let's keep it on me.
没人想听 对吗? 那就从我来说吧
Yeah, I'm married to a Cylon
没错 我是和一个赛昂人结婚
who walked through hell for all of us how many times?
多少次 她为我们大家吃尽了苦头
And she's not half anything.
同时 她还不是那个什么半个东西
Okay, how do we know there aren't others like her?
我们怎么知道没有其他与她同样的人呢?
She made a choice. She's a person, they're a race of people.
她做出了决定 她要做个人 他们也是人
Wiping them out with a biological weapon is a crime against...
用生化武器把他们灭族 那就是一个反…
Is a crime against humanity.
就是一个反♥人♥类♥罪
But they're not human. They're programmed.
但它们不是人类 它们是程序设定好的
We will take your input under advisement. Thank you both.
我们会考虑你所说的话 谢谢你们两个
Thank you, ma'am.
谢谢 女士
Dismissed.
解散
I can help you.
我可以帮你
I can guide you through the torment and beyond,
我可以让你度过这折磨
but you'll have to do the work.
但你要做点事
I'll do anything. Anything!
我会做任何事 任何事!
Then tell us what we want to know.
那就告诉我们想知道的
How was the virus invented? Did they make a cure?
病毒是怎么创造出来的? 有治愈方法吗?
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
When you make love to me, Gaius,
当你和我做♥爱♥的时候 盖尤斯
you don't always think about me.
你不是总想着我的
Your mind wanders, I know that.
你的思维漂走了 我知道的
You think of equations, puzzles, your laundry...
你会想到方程式、难题 你要烫洗的衣服
It's the nature of the mind to disconnect from the body and journey on its own.
那是大脑的本能 断开和身体的连接
Separate your mind from your body. Keep your mind in that room.
将你的思维与身体分离 把你的思维留在那个房♥间
Use your intellect against her.
用你的智力来对付她
Reason. Logic. Analysis.
理由 逻辑 分♥析♥
Find the holes in her psyche.
寻找她心灵的漏洞
I can't. The pain...
我不能啊 很疼
The pain is only in your body, so keep your body here with me.
疼痛只存在你的身体里 让你的身体与我在一起吧
Don't worry, I'll care take of it.
别担心 我会好好照顾它的
D'ANNA: You see, Gaius, this is what the absence of pain feels like.
你看 盖尤斯 这就是不疼的感觉
It's easy to forget.
很容易忘掉疼痛
I had nothing to do with the virus. It was a coincidence.
我和病毒没有关系 那只是个巧合
There's no such thing as coincidence.
没有巧合这个说法
God wills the universe according to His design.
世界是按照上帝的旨意运作的
Now focus on her as a Cylon, not a woman.
现在专注于她 把她当成赛昂人 而不是女人
Be a scientist. Examine her faith.
并以科学家的眼光 测试她的信念
What's your analysis, Doctor?
你的分♥析♥结果呢 博士?
I'm a scientist.
我是个科学家
And as a scientist,
并且作为一个科学家
I believe that if God exists,
如果上帝存在
our knowledge of him is imperfect. Why?
那我们对他的了解是不完全的 为什么呢?
Because the stories and myths we have
因为我们现有的故事和神话
are the products of men, the passage of time.
是由人编撰出来的 人是时间的过客
The religion you practice is based on a theory, impossible to prove,
这种宗教是基于这么一个前提 无法被证明
yet you bestow it with absolutes like
你现在完全地信任神话
"there is no such thing as coincidence. "
就像"没有巧合这个说法"
It's called faith.
这叫信念
Absolute belief in God's will means there's a reason for everything.
对上帝意志的完全信仰就意味着万物的存在都有理由
Everything!
万物!
And yet,
还有现在...
you can't help ask yourself how God can allow death and destruction,
你不禁自问 上帝如何行使死亡与毁灭
and then despise yourself for asking.
然后鄙视自己的疑问
But the truth is, if we knew God's will,
但现实是 如果我们能知道上帝的旨意
we'd all be Gods, wouldn't we?
那我们就都是神了 不是吗?
I can see it in your eyes, D'Anna.
我可以从你的眼里看出 戴安娜
You're frustrated. You're conflicted. Let me help you.
你失落 你矛盾 让我来帮你吧
Let me help you change,
让我来帮助你改变吧
find a way to reconcile your faith with fact,
找到一个...能让你的信仰与现实统一的办法
find a way towards a rational universe!
找到一条通往理性世界的道路
I don't know what your game is,
我不知道你在玩什么游戏
but it's not going to work.
但那是没用的
You intentionally led one of our ships to that beacon, didn't you?
你故意把我们的一艘船引到那个信标那儿 是不是?
Give your body to me. Only your mind is there.
把你的身体交给我 只把你的思维留下
Feel me. Feel this where she wants you to feel pain.
感受我 感受这些而不管她给你的疼痛
Look at me. Look at me, Gaius.
看着我 看着我 盖尤斯
Do want me to believe you're worth saving?
你想让我相信你是值得被拯救的吗?
Do you? Do you? Say it.
你想吗? 你想吗? 说出来
I want you to believe in me!
我想让你信任我
Don't stop. Don't stop!
别停下! 别停下!
Please! Please don't stop!
请 请你别停下
You have to believe in me, you're all I have left!
你一定会信任我的 你是我的全部
Now tell me you believe in me.
现在告诉我 你信任我
Tell me you believe in my strength.
告诉我 你相信我的力量
I believe in you! I believe in you.
我信任你! 我信任你!
BALTAR: I love you.
我爱你
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表