剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
ADAMA: Previously on Battlestar Galactica.
《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》 前情提要
I have a message for you.
我有一条信息要给你
The fruit born of two peoples is alive.
两个人的(爱情)之果还活在世上
A child named after
一个以全知的宙斯的
the wife and sister of the all-knowing Zeus,
妻子和姐妹名字命名的孩子
Hera, lives.
赫拉还活着
It's not true.
那不是真的
SAM: I don't suppose you're gonna tell me what this is all about.
我不指望你告诉我这个中原由是什么
I mean, what's so important about this kid?
我意思是 这孩子有多重要
She may very well be the shape of things to come.
她在将来可能十分重要
The Cylons knew exactly where we were gonna be.
赛昂人确切知道我们所在的位置
Well, that doesn't mean Ellen... I didn't do anything!
那并不能说明艾伦 我什么也没干
This is the map, Colonel!
这是那张地图 上校!
The map that I drew for you. I gave this to you in your tent.
我画给你的那张 在你帐篷里给你的那张
You were gonna burn it, but then your wife offered to do it for you.
你本应该烧掉的 但你妻子说帮你去烧
But she didn't, did she?
她没烧掉 对吧?
I... I want to explain...
我...我可以解释
He said he'd kill you... Who said it?
他说他会杀了你的 谁说的?
One of the Brother Cavils.
其中一个卡维尔
This is Kacey.
她是凯西
Kacey, this is Kara, your mother.
凯西 这是卡拉 你的母亲
Our people are gonna attack the airbase, the detention center,
我们的人就开始攻击机场 拘留中心
power station, and other critical facilities.
电站 还有其他关键设施
The plan is to sow as much chaos and confusion as possible
这个计划就是要在卡拉狄加与帕伽索斯到达时
the moment Galactica and Pegasus arrive.
尽可能制♥造♥混乱
No Pegasus. Just Galactica.
不会有帕伽索斯 只有卡拉狄加
These are your orders.
这是给你的命令
Take the civilian fleet, and wait for me for 18 hours.
带上这些平民船只 等我18小时
If I'm not back in 18 hours, then find Earth.
如果18小时后我没回来 那就去找地球吧
ADAMA: You know the mission.
你们也知道了任务
You should also know that there's only one way that this mission ends,
你们也该知道这次任务只能以一种方式结束
and that's with the successful rescue of our people off of New Caprica.
那就是从新卡布里卡成功营救我们的人♥民♥
Good hunting.
祝作战成功
Hoshi's working on updating our map coordinates
Hoshi正在更新我们的地图坐标
for the search for Earth.
以便能搜索地球
DUALLA: Civilian captains want to meet with you.
民用船只的船长想见你
They have questions, problems.
他们有一堆问题 一堆麻烦
Talk to me, Lee.
和我说话 李
I'm having trouble accepting this.
我有点难以接受这个
I know. But we have to push forward,
我知道 但我们必须坚持前进
keep the Fleet together, find Earth.
保证舰队团结 找到地球
Right. That's our duty.
没错 那是我们的责任
There's still a chance they'll come back.
他们仍有机会回来的
Your father has pulled off more than a few miracles in his day.
你父亲在他一生中创造了一个又一个奇迹
I know that.
我也知道
Yet I haven't given up hope.
我也没有放弃希望
Yes, you have.
不 你放弃了
I saw the look on your face when you came back from Galactica.
我见到你从卡拉狄加回来后的表情
Like you were never gonna see him again.
就像要与他永别了似的
Am I that easy to read?
我就这么容易被看透?
Just to me.
只有我才能看透你
He's taking on too much for one half-strength battlestar to handle.
对于一艘只有一半战斗力的太空堡垒来说 他要达到目的太难了
That's not opinion. That's a military fact.
那不是个人看法 而是军事事实
He's not coming back from this. None of them are.
他这次再也回不来了 他们没有一个能回来了
All we can do is make plans for the future.
我们所能做的 就是为将来做打算
We have to survive.
我们得生存下来
We have to find Earth.
我们必须找到地球
If we don't, there'll be no one to remember a man named William Adama,
如果我们做不到 就不会再有人记得一个叫做威廉·阿达玛的人
or a battlestar named Galactica.
也不会记得一艘叫做卡拉狄加的太空堡垒
That is our charge to keep.
这是我们肩负的责任
To keep humanity going.
为了让人类能继续繁衍下去
No matter what the cost, no matter...
无论付出何种代价
No matter who we leave behind.
无论我们将要抛弃谁
You can do this. You can get us there.
你能做到的 你能带领我们到达目的地
You are commander of this fleet and you will guide us to safety.
你是这个舰队的指挥官 你将带领我们到达安全的地方
And you will do it, no matter the cost.
为达此目的 你将不惜任何代价
Because you're an Adama.
因为你也姓阿达玛
Did I ever tell you how proud I am to serve with you?
我曾向你说过"我以与你共事为荣"吗?
Not in so many words, no.
没说过那么多字的
Well, I am proud to serve with you, Lieutenant.
好吧 我以与你共事为荣 中尉
And to call you my wife.
也以你为我的妻子为荣
Now, let's talk about map coordinates, meeting with ships' captains...
现在我们讨论一下地图坐标 还有与那些船长们的会面
I lost three men today,
今天我牺牲了三个人
and if that Marine sergeant wasn't on her game, they'd have killed us all.
而如果陆战队员没有出现的话 他们会把我们全部干掉的
I know, Gods damn it! I know!
我知道 见鬼 我知道了
You don't have to keep running your mouth about it. I get it, all right?
你不用说个没完没了 我已经知道了 行不行?
Do you get this? If Sharon had been killed,
你明白了吗? 如果莎伦被杀
not only would we not get the launch keys,
我们不仅拿不到启动钥匙
but the Cylons would know that we were in direct contact with Galactica.
而且赛昂人将知道我们与卡拉狄加有直接联♥系♥
Now, this whole plan... The fate of this whole city would have fallen apart.
那整个计划 整个城市的命运都将完蛋
Do you understand that, Colonel?
你明白吗 上校?
I get it.
我明白
Good. Hey,
好吧
you know what has to be done here.
你知道自己该做什么的
And if you don't want to do it, I understand.
如果你不愿意做 我也理解
But believe me, Colonel, someone is gonna do this.
但是相信我 上校 有些事情是必须要做的
Now, it would be better for her sake if it was you.
为了她好 还是由你来做
I had to do it, Saul. I had to.
我不得不这么做 少 不得不
It was all for you.
我所做的一切都是为了你
And I want you to know that I would've done anything to save you.
我想要你知道 为了救你 我愿意做任何事情
I know. I know. It's all right. Everything's gonna be all right.
我明白 我明白 没关系 一切都会好起来的
No, you don't understand.
不 你不明白
I got you out of detention, Saul. It was me.
是我把你弄出监狱的 少 是我
I got you out.
是我把你弄出来的
I went to see them. The Cylons.
我去找他们 赛昂人
Finally got to the one in charge.
最终找到了主管的那个人
And I got him to notice me the way men notice me.
然后 用男人注意我的方式 让他注意到我
I slept with him.
我跟他上♥床♥了
I felt like puking every time he put his filthy hands on me.
每当他用肮脏的手碰我的时候 我就想吐
But I smiled and I faked it to save you, Saul.
但是我强颜欢笑 那是为了救你 少
But you listen to me.
请听我说
I'd do it again. Frak anybody, do anything,
我一次又一次与任何人上♥床♥ 或是做任何事情
even give them the map.
甚至把地图交给他们
I didn't want anybody to be killed.
我没想让任何人牺牲的
I could use a drink.
我可以喝那杯东西了
You've always been there for me when I need you.
当我需要你的时候 你总在那儿等我
I'm exhausted.
噢 我感觉很累
I feel like I could just curl up here.
我感觉我只想这么靠在你身旁
There. Attagirl.
好吧
I should've listened to you, Saul.
我应该听你的话 少
Should've stayed on Galactica.
应该留在卡拉狄加上
Oh, no, don't worry about any of that now.
噢 现在什么也不用担心了
You just...
你只...
You just go to sleep.
好好去睡觉吧
So sleepy...
我睡了
I love you, do you hear me?
我爱你 你能听到我吗?
I mean, I've told you and I've told you,
我意思是 我告诉过你们 反复地说过
but to what end?
但最终呢?
Too secure in your smug superiority to listen.
你们太自以为是 听不进意见
Too comfortable in your predictions of success
对你们成功的预期过于感觉良好
to even consider the possibility of defeat.
甚至丝毫不考虑失败的可能性
And where are we now?
现在又怎样了呢?
And more to the point, where's Laura Roslin?
最重要的 劳拉·罗丝琳在哪?
Where's Tom Zarek?
汤姆·查莱克在哪里?
At large.
大多数人呢?
Whereabouts unknown, free at any rate. Probably with Colonel Tigh,
那些未知派选民 选举里的自♥由♥派 或许与泰上校在一起
solidifying the insurgency's hold over the public's imagination.
团结在叛军周围 用他们的幻想感召他们
What would you have us do, Gaius?
你到底想要我们怎样 盖尤斯?
Leave.
离开
Pack up your Centurions and go.
带上你们的赛昂武士 走吧
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表