剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
"The Cylons have removed launch keys from grounded colonial ships.
赛昂人已经把着陆的殖民飞船上的启动钥匙转移了
"Location unknown. " It came from Tyrol.
地点未知 泰罗尔说的
Can we manufacture new launch keys?
我们可以作出新的启动钥匙吗?
APOLLO: Forget it.
别提了
The specs on launch keys are incredibly sophisticated.
启动钥匙的设计原理惊人的复杂
It would take weeks just to do the R and D.
将花费数周去研制
The best option is for Saul and the people on the ground
最好是少和地面上的人
to find the original launch keys.
能找到原来的启动钥匙
Assuming they weren't destroyed.
假如原来的钥匙被销毁了呢?
No. No way.
不可能
The Cylons would want to keep them safe,
赛昂人会完好地保存它们
just in case they need to use one of those ships someday.
以防他们有一天可能需要使用
She's right. The keys gotta still be there somewhere.
她说得对 钥匙肯定还在某个地方
We can make a weapons drop to the insurgents.
我们可以向抵抗组织投放一些武器
They know the lay of the land,
他们熟悉投放地形
they've been hitting the Cylons in the teeth for months.
他们打击赛昂人已经有数月之久了
Give them the tools. They can find the keys themselves.
假设他们有了工具 他们就能自己找到钥匙
APOLLO: No. No way.
不 不行
The only thing you've got going for you so far
你过于乐观了
is that the Cylons reduced their defense perimeter to just five base ships.
赛昂人已经将防御区缩小到只有五艘基地之星那么大了
You put heavy weaponry down there, they're gonna know for sure
你把重型武器投放下去 他们肯定会知道…
that we're in contact with the population.
我们与地面上的人有联♥系♥
They'll call in 10 more base ships, and then your whole plan is frakked.
就会有十艘基地之星上来 你的计划就完蛋了
Funny. I thought this was our plan, sir.
有意思 我以为这是我们的计划 长官
Moving on,
继续
the military plans you have in your hands are to be with you at all times.
军事计划一旦在手便会一直相随
Why'd they pick her up? She hasn't done anything.
他们为何把她抓了? 她什么事也没做
We've got a baby, for Gods' sakes.
我们有一个孩子
I don't know. I'll try to find out.
我不知道 我会努力查明原因
How long are they gonna hold her?
他们准备拘禁她多久?
The detention is run by a separate ministry.
拘留所由另一个部门掌管
They don't give us any reasons why they...
他们没有给我们任何解释 为什么他们会抓...
Gods damn it, Felix!
老天爷呀 菲里克斯
She hasn't done anything. We've got a baby.
她什么事也没做 我们还有一个婴儿
I know, Galen. I'm sorry.
我知道 格伦 我很遗憾
How do you do it?
你怎么会这样?
How do you help them day after day?
你为何会日复一日地帮助他们?
How do you look yourself in the mirror?
你将如何看待镜子中的自己?
I gotta get my son.
我要去找我的儿子
Cameron's watching him, but she's got problems of her own.
卡梅伦正看着他 但她还有自己的事情
Chief.
军士长
I'll see what I can do. I'll see if there's something I can find out.
我会看看我能帮你什么忙 我会想办法找出原因的
Why don't you try and do something?
你为什么不尝试做些事情?
Hey, you okay? Jammer, what's going on?
你还好吗? 杰米 发生什么事了?
I heard about last night. About Cally being on one of those lists.
我听说昨晚的事了 关于凯莉在那些名单上的事
Yeah. I'm really sorry.
我真的很遗憾
Yeah. Frakking human police, huh?
他妈的那些人类警♥察♥
A bunch of traitors if you ask me.
如果你要问我 我说那是一群叛国♥贼♥
Some of those guys who joined up,
那些参加警♥察♥的家伙
I bet they're in over their heads, you know?
我希望他们的脑袋都开花 你知道吗?
Especially now with these suicide bombings.
特别是让那些自杀炸♥弹♥...
At first, I bet you they thought they were doing something good, you know?
起初他们认为他们是在做好事
Get the Cylons off the streets, let us police our own.
把赛昂人赶出街道 让我们自己维持治安
The police are frakking idiots.
他们是一群他妈的白♥痴♥
What did they expect?
他们想要什么?
You don't know any of those guys, do you? Any names?
你知道那些家伙的名字吗?
Names? No. No, no idea.
名字? 完全不知道
Damn.
该死
What's up with Cally? Why did they put her in detention?
凯莉怎样了? 为什么他们要把她抓起来?
I don't know. She hasn't done a gods-damn thing.
我不知道 她一件坏事都没干过
I just talked to Gaeta. He says he doesn't know squat, or so he says.
我刚与盖塔聊过 他说他什么都不知道
Gaeta's a good guy. If he knows something...
盖塔是个好人 如果他知道什么...
He's a frakking collaborator.
他是该死的通敌者
You know what? One day, when this is all over,
你知道什么? 如果有一天这一切都结束了
guys like Gaeta are gonna get strung up.
类似盖塔这样的人都会被绞死
Guys like you and me, we're gonna be there,
而像你我这样的人
tying the knots, making them tight.
则是负责将绳子打结的人
LEOBEN: It's been a couple of ugly days.
真是一段丑陋的日子
I know you don't care about that,
我知道你不关心这个
but life means something to us.
可生命对于我们是有意义的
So I've decided to show you just how precious life can be,
于是我决定向你展现生命是多么得珍贵
how, even in the worst of times,
即使在最艰难的日子里
it can restore your faith.
它也能让你恢复信念
Remember that breeding farm on Caprica?
你还记得在卡布里卡的养殖场里的事吗?
I remember I blew the frak out of the place.
我记得我把那地方给烧了
It wasn't a total loss.
但没有丧失所有东西
We were able to salvage certain things,
我们抢救出一些东西
certain medical samples, like your ovary.
一些医学样本 例如你的卵巢
What's that?
那是什么?
This is Kacey.
这是凯西
Kacey, this is Kara, your mother.
凯西 这是卡拉 你的母亲
Hi.
嗨
DUALLA: Unbelievable.
不可思议
What?
什么?
Admiral's decided to put some boots on the ground,
上将决定派些人下到地面去
wants to send an officer as a liaison
想要派一名军官下去
between us and the resistance elements on the planet to coordinate the rescue op.
充当我们与抵抗组织之间的联络人来协调援救行动
It makes sense. What's the problem?
很合理 有什么问题?
It's who he's sending.
派谁下去?
He's frakking kidding with this, right?
他一定在开该死的玩笑 对不?
I wish he were.
我也希望他是
Mr. Hoshi, I want a Raptor prepped and ready in five minutes on the hangar deck.
Hoshi先生 我要一驾猛禽5分钟内在机库甲板上准备完毕
Inform the flagship I'm coming aboard.
通知旗舰 我要登舰
I want a private meeting with the Admiral.
我要与上将开一个秘密会议
HOSHI: Aye, sir.
是 长官
What are you gonna do?
你想要干什么?
What I should have done a long time ago.
干我很久都没干的事情
You can't do this. She's a Cylon.
你不能这么做 她是赛昂人
Well, I trust her.
嗯 我相信她
Well, that's a mistake.
呃 这是个错误
Well, it'll be my mistake, won't it?
没错 那也是我的错误 对吧
You are gambling with the lives of everyone on this ship.
你在拿这艘船上所有人的生命去赌博
Everyone on my ship.
还有我船上的每一个人
I don't need a lecture from you about the responsibilities of command.
我不需要你来告诉我 什么是指挥官的责任
We're done here.
我们的谈话结束了
I'm not finished. This entire plan is a reckless gamble.
我还没有说完 整个计划是一次不计后果的赌博
And yes, you certainly have the right to risk the lives of the men and women
没错 你的确有权力让你指挥下的男男女♥女♥们去冒险
under your command, but that's not the issue.
但这不是重点
The issue is you are risking the lives of the entire human race.
重点是你在拿整个人类种族冒险
I'm trying to save the human race.
我在试图拯救人类
No. No, you're not.
不 不 你没在拯救
That's what you're not seeing. Right now, the human race,
你没有看到这一点 现在 整个人类种族?
well, that's the 2,000 people huddled in those civilian ships
好吧 那里有2000个人挤在平民船上
that managed to get away when the Cylons came back.
当赛昂人回来时 他们设法离开了
They're the safe bet.
他们才是保险箱
They're the ones who survived and we should guard,
他们才是我们应该守卫的人
just like we did after the attack on the colonies.
就像我们在他们攻击殖民地后所做的那样
Sharon can penetrate the Cylon defenses.
莎伦能渗透那些防御
It's not about her.
这不是她的问题
The Centurions can't distinguish her from the other humanoid models.
赛昂百夫长无法从其他人形赛昂中分辨出她来
Did you know that? Admiral...
你知道吗 上将?
They were deliberately programmed that way.
他们是有意如此编程的
The Cylons didn't want them becoming self-aware and suddenly resisting orders.
赛昂人不想让他们变得有自我意识并会抗命
They didn't want their own robotic rebellion on their hands.
他们可不想他们自己的机器起来造♥反♥
You can appreciate the irony.
你可以欣赏这个讽刺
Dad...
爸
I know what you're saying,
我知道你的意思
but we have a responsibility to the people that we left behind.
但我们要对我们所留下的人负责
Remember what Roslin said.
记得罗丝琳说过的
"Our first responsibility is to the survival of humanity. "
我们的首要责任是让人类种族生存下去
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表