剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
APOLLO: Previously on Battlestar Galactica.
《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》 前情提要
I feel like I'm abandoning my post.
我感觉我在放弃我的职责
It's time to pack it in, Saul. You know it.
是时候打包了 少 你明白我的意思
TIGH: More than half the crew's down on New Caprica already.
超过半数的船员下去新卡布里卡了
I'm not really doing too much up here anymore.
这里真的没有太多东西需要我做了
Good luck.
祝你好运
Oh, my Gods. It's the Cylon Fleet. They found us.
噢 天呀 是赛昂舰队! 他们发现我们了
There's only one way that this mission ends,
你们也该知道这次任务只能以一种方式结束
and that's with the successful rescue
那就是从新卡布里卡
of our people off of New Caprica.
成功营救我们的人♥民♥
You brought them home, Saul.
你把他们都带回来了 少
Not all of them.
不是所有人
What about us?
我们怎么办?
There is no "us," all right?
不会再有我们两个字了 行不?
There is nothing here.
这里已经什么都没有了
Do you get that? Nothing!
你明白没有? 什么都没有
Lee, when are you gonna get yourself a girl?
李 你准备何时给自己找个女友?
I'm doing fine, thank you.
我会的 谢谢
You're not still frakking Dualla, are you?
你还是没和小杜搞上 对吗?
I am proud to serve with you, Lieutenant,
我以与你共事为荣 中尉
and to call you my wife.
也以你为我的妻子为荣
STARBUCK: I'm in a different place now.
我现在处在不同的立场
I just want to hurt someone, and it might as well be you.
我只想狠扁一个人 而那人最好是你
DUALLA: Admiral?
上将?
Admiral?
上将?
Sir, Engineering is requesting more time for the nav upgrade again.
长官 工程师需要更多的时间再次升级导航系统
Maintenance, flight ops, weapons.
维护系统 飞行系统 武器系统
We're seeing botched drills, missed deadlines across the board.
到处都是乱糟糟的 一堆事都没按时完成
Meanwhile, half the crew's belowdecks.
与此同时 一半机组人员都在船舱里
Are you telling me something's wrong with this picture?
你是想说这一场景不对劲吧?
Sir, I suggest we cancel tonight.
长官 我建议取消今晚的活动
Call everyone back to duty.
让所有人都回到岗位上
No, no.
不 不
The crew needs this. Maybe we all need it.
他们需要这个 或许我们都需要
Adjust our heads a little bit, refocus.
稍微放松一下再专心工作
You do, too, Dee. Go put your tags in.
你也是 小杜 把工作放一放
We'll catch up.
我们会补回来的
Sir.
是 长官
That was exactly what I needed.
这正是我想要的
Glad to be of service.
很高兴我的服务能让您满意
When do they need you back on the Caprica?
他们让你什么时候回卡布里卡?
Why? Itching to get rid of me already?
为什么 已经想要我死了?
Did I say anything like that?
我是这个意思吗?
You didn't have to.
当然不是
Look, Sam, this is pretty much all that I can handle right now.
山姆 这是我现在能做的一切了
Damn it.
该死的
Looking for this?
找这个吗?
Yeah.
是的
Kara,
卡拉
I know you went through hell on that rock and I was very patient.
我知道你经历了一场噩梦 我也能体谅
But I want you back.
我想要你做个真正的你
I want our marriage back, I want a real marriage.
我想要我们的婚姻回来 我的意思是真正的婚姻
And what if I'm just not ready for that?
那如果我还没有准备好去面对呢?
I don't know, then I guess it'll never be.
我不知道 那我猜你可能永远做不到的
Maybe 'cause I'm not what you really want after all.
也许 毕竟我不是你真正要的人
If that's how you really feel,
如果这是你的真实想法
I'm not gonna try and change your mind.
我不会试图改变它
I'm not.
不会
I'm late for the dance.
我舞会迟到了
Don't forget your boots on the way out, Sammy.
别忘了你靠在门口的靴子 山米
KAT: You can fight them, Lee, come on!
你行的 李! 加油
If it isn't the fighting Agathon.
看不出阿格森很能打嘛
Starbuck, late to the party as usual.
星芭 你又和往常一样迟到
At least I got here in time to watch you kick the CAG's ass.
至少我及时看到你教训空军指挥官了
KAT: You got it, slick him right up.
打得不错 小心右路
He's a tough little frakker, I'll give him that.
他打得很凶 我会利用这点
He's playing me like he's got it in for me.
他在戏弄我 似乎以为胜券在握
STARBUCK: You know what? That's his weakness.
知道吗 那是他的弱点
When he charges in, he drops his right.
当他出击时 他的右路有空档
Okay? Okay. All right.
好了 开始
You can do this, Karl. Come on.
你行的 卡尔 加油
Not bad. Couple of months ago,
不错 几个月以前
you would've had to roll him into this ring.
你根本没法叫他上拳击台的
Well, not anymore.
对 不再如此了
You know, with a cooler head, he might have had a chance.
如果头脑冷静的话 他还有机会
Come on!
加油
TIGH: One,
一…
two,
二…
three,
三…
four,
四…
five,
五…
six,
六…
seven.
七
Hey, hey, hey. All right, look at me.
嘿 嘿 好了 看着我
You did it, baby.
你赢了 宝贝
Fischer. Fischer, you're up.
费希尔 费希尔 你上了
You did fine.
打得不错
Bit off a little more than you could chew, huh?
被这样打就让你吃不消了 对吧?
Come on, Lee. Don't be that way.
噢 拜托 李 别那样
Stick around, the night's young.
别走啊 晚会才开始
Well, I guess then you'll just have to enjoy it without me.
哦 那你玩好 我得失陪了
Why don't you track down Anders?
你干嘛不跟安德斯来
He's always good for a laugh.
他总是笑容可掬
Oh, trouble in paradise.
哦 甜蜜的麻烦
Now why doesn't that surprise me?
为什么我一点也不觉得奇怪呢
Yeah, well, maybe if you had found us both a billet
或许你已经发现我们在同一个兵营里
we wouldn't be living on different ships, huh?
我们没在不同的船上
I don't believe this.
我不相信
You're blaming me for your frakked up marriage?
你在为了你该死的婚姻责备我吗?
Didn't really help it off to a good start, now, did you?
难道不是摆脱过去重新开始的好开端吗
Now, just how far do you want to push this?
现在你到底想要怎么样?
Hmm?
嗯
How about this far?
这样如何?
Now who's biting off more than they can chew, Captain?
现在是谁会吃不消呢 上尉?
Not me from where I'm standing, Major.
不会是我被打倒 少校
Excuse me.
让开
He's looking good.
他看上去不错
I'm glad he lost the weight.
真高兴他体重减轻了
Yeah, so am I.
我也是
Bye.
再见
Hey, ladies.
女士们好
It was a great combination.
很不错的组合动作
Great fight, Lee.
打得不错 李
Fought with a lot of heart, man.
比赛时要集中注意力 老兄
How's my favorite gladiator?
我亲爱的斗士还好吗
Good morning, Commander.
早上好 指挥官
Ready to go back to our ship?
准备好回舰了?
Hey, if you're done brawling, how about we arrange a private tussle?
嗨 如果你打完了 我们安排个私人活动如何
Well, actually I have another bout.
我还有一场要打
Colonel.
上校
How's it going tonight?
今晚怎样?
Couple of good bouts so far.
拳赛很精彩
And you? How're you doing?
你呢 你感觉如何
I'd rather go back to my rock and crawl under the covers with a bottle,
我宁愿回到我的小窝里抱着老酒过
but you were right, this was a good idea.
不过你是对的 这是个好主意
No use going backwards, might as well get used to the bright lights.
不必困扰于过去 适应明亮的灯光下的生活
Let's go. Let's go!
开始了 开始了
There you are.
你在这儿
Hey, how are you?
嗨 你好吗
I didn't expect to find you playing in the sand.
没想到找到你的时候是在玩沙子
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表