剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
doesn't mean you need to drag him into sin with you.
并不意味着你需要把他拖进你的罪恶中
Don't you lecture me about sin.
别向我说教
I'm not the one who committed the first act
我不是那个开创…
of Cylon-on-Cylon violence in our history.
赛昂人杀赛昂人历史的那个人
What's she talking about?
她在说些什么?
She crushed my head in with a rock back on Caprica.
她在卡布里卡上用一块石头把我的脑袋砸爆了
Interesting she didn't tell you.
真有趣 她没告诉你
It was something I had to do. I'm not proud of it.
有些事我不得不做 我并不以此为荣
This is all very interesting, very edifying. Sign the order.
这些都很有意思 非常有教育意义 签署这份命令
You don't need my signature.
你们不需要我的签名
D'ANNA: Well, actually, we do.
嗯 事实上 我们需要
We're here as allies and friends of the legitimate government of the Colonies.
我们是殖民地合法政♥府♥的同盟与朋友
You are the President, so everything we do requires your signature.
你是总统 于是我们做的所有事情都需要你的签名
In other words, they're worried about what God might think
换句话说 他们是在害怕
if they commit murder. They're covering their existential asses.
上帝会认为他们是在谋杀 他们在掩盖事实
I won't do it, all right? I won't do it.
我不会签的
You're going to have to solve your consciences some other way.
你们还是用其他方法安抚你们的良心吧
Then we'll find another president.
那我们只有换一个总统了
Stop this!
住手
This is crazy!
这太疯狂了
Dear God. She'll be back.
上帝呀 她会回来的
But if he pulls that trigger now, you won't.
但是如果他向你按下扳机 你却不会回来
Sign it!
快签字
Sign it! Sign your name! Sign it!
签字! 签上你的名字!快签!
Sign it! Sign it!
签字
CAPRICA SIX: There's nothing you can do, Gaius.
你对此无能为力 盖尤斯
DORAL: Sign your name on that paper! It'll be okay.
在这页纸上签字 会没事的
It's you.
是你
Help me.
帮帮我
You have to sign it. They'll kill you if you don't.
你必须签名 如果不签 他们会杀了你的
Sign it! Sign! Sign! Sign your name! Sign it!
签名!签名!签名!签上名字!签名!
I can't. I won't.
我办不到 我不会签的
You can't force...
你不能强迫...
Sometimes you have to do things you hate, so you can survive to fight another day.
有时你必须做不想干的事 那样才能生存下来 为了将来的战斗
Raise your right hand and repeat after me.
举起你的右手 重复我的话
I, Sharon Agathon...
我 莎伦·阿格森
...do now pledge my faith and my loyalty...
现在以我的信念与忠诚发誓
...do now pledge my faith and my loyalty...
现在以我的信念与忠诚发誓
...to the protection of the 12 Colonies of Kobol...
保护科波的十二个殖民地
...and will carry out the lawful orders of my superiors...
并执行上级的命令
...and will carry out the lawful orders of my superiors...
并执行上级的命令
...as an officer...
成为殖民舰队的
...in the Colonial Fleet.
一名军官
Congratulations, Lieutenant.
祝贺你 少尉
I never thought I'd live to see the day.
真没想到我能活着看到这一天
Me, neither.
我也是
It looks good on you. It belongs on you.
这是件好事 是你应得的
This uniform, it means a lot to me, Sharon.
这身制♥服♥对我来说意味着很多 莎伦
I know it does, Helo.
我知道 西洛
It means a lot to me, too.
对我来说也意味着很多
I won't betray it.
我不会让它蒙羞
MAN: The bird checks out, Lieutenant.
战机检查完毕 少尉
Thanks.
谢谢
Can I ask you a question? How do you know?
我能问你个问题吗? 你怎么知道的?
I mean, how do you really know that you can trust me?
我是说 你怎么知道你真的能信任我?
I don't.
我不知道
That's what trust is.
但这就是信任
Good hunting, Lieutenant.
祝好运 少尉
That was really something.
嘿 还真有这事
I thought you might like that.
原以为你会喜欢
But you... You didn't do the twist this time.
这回你没和我玩花样
What do you call... What's that deal you did right at the end?
你们所说的… 你最后做的那个
What do you call that?
你们称之什么来着?
You mean the swirl?
你说的是"旋动"
Oh, the swirl.
旋动
Boy, that's really something.
哎哟 还真有这事
Well, you said you wanted something memorable.
你说你想要一些难忘的东西
How is Saul?
少怎样了?
Fine.
很好
And when is his next meeting with the insurgents?
他什么时候和起义者进行下一次会面
No point in denying it, Ellen. We know he's their leader.
别否认这事 艾伦 我们知道他是他们的领导人
Why do you think we let him out of detention?
你认为我们为什么会放他出去?
I thought it was because of the twist.
我想是因为那次做♥爱♥
Well, yes, that too, for sure.
是的 肯定是
But having the Colonel out and active with the resistance
但是放上校出去也能使抵抗活跃起来
presents us with certain advantages.
提供给我们某些好处
I don't know anything about...
我不知道任何事情
Let's just consider your denials as read, shall we?
你的否定就能说明一些事 不是吗?
I want a specific place, I want a specific time
我需要具体的地点 具体的时间
for a very high-level meeting of the insurgency leadership.
造♥反♥领导们的一次高级会议
And if I don't get it, we pick up Saul again,
如果我们没有得到的话 我们会接少回来
and this time, he'll lose more than an eye.
而这次 他失去的就不止是一只眼睛
Tomorrow, the Galactica is going to send two Raptors, several Marines
明天 卡拉狄加会派出两架猛禽 几名海军陆战队士兵
and a ground liaison officer is gonna help brief us on the rescue mission
地面联络官员将要向我们作简要介绍
and help coordinate our evac plans.
并协调我们的营救任务
I'll be damned. It's really happening. Who is the liaison officer?
该死 真的干了 谁是联络官员
Sharon.
莎伦
I hope that's your idea of a joke.
我希望这是你开的玩笑
Admiral Adama has given her a uniform and a billet.
阿达玛上将给了她制♥服♥和官职
She is a serving officer, which is more than you can say
她是一名服役军官了 我们没什么好说的
about us, technically speaking.
从技术上讲
The old man's lost his mind all right.
老头子已经失去理智了 好吧
Where's the rendezvous?
集♥合♥地在哪?
They left that up to us.
他们让我们决定
Okay, here's my suggestion.
好吧 我的建议是
If they jump into Breeder's Canyon, out here in the southern range...
如果他们跳跃到南部Breeder峡谷以外…
Come.
进来
Hey, guys. Hey, Ellen.
嗨 小家伙们 嗨 艾伦
Anyway, like I was saying, if they jump in here,
像我刚才说的 如果他们跳到这里
they won't get picked up on Cylon dradis.
就不会被赛昂的雷达发现
That's a long way out there, a lot of ground to cover by foot.
这有一段距离 要走很远的路
SAM: I realize that. I'm gonna meet them halfway, right about here.
我知道 我们会在半路遇到他们 大概在这
Now, there's good cover from the air, it's pretty isolated.
从空中很难发现我们 相当隐蔽
I've gotta be sure.
我们相信这点
It may be the most important meeting we're ever gonna have.
这是我们举♥行♥的最重要的会议
Colonel, I'm sure. This is the place.
上校 我确定就是这里
The Cylons will not find them here.
赛昂人在这里不会发现他们
All right, give me the map.
好 给我地图
Have you got the message memorized?
记下这些信息了吗?
All the wireless freqs?
所有无线电频率
All right, then give me the message, too.
好的 也给我一份
I'll do that, Saul. Don't get up.
我来吧 少 别起来
Thanks.
谢谢
SAM: Colonel, I've assembled a team of about six to eight.
上校 我已经召集了一只6到8人的队伍
We've been out about half a dozen times.
我们出去过好几次了
We have got provisions for a couple of days if we need them.
如果需要的话 我们会带上一两天的食物
We have access to running water.
我们穿过河流
I know that place like the back of my hand. This is gonna work.
我对这一带了如指掌 会成功的
Gaius! Gaius!
盖尤斯! 盖尤斯!
Did you sign this?
你在这上面签了字?
Tell me you didn't sign this, Gaius. Not now, Mr. Gaeta.
告诉我你没签 盖尤斯! 不是现在 盖塔先生
I'm very tired. This is a death warrant!
我非常疲倦 这是份处决书
Have you seen the names on this list?
你看过上面的名字吗?
Do you have any idea what they're about to do out there?
你知道他们要做什么吗?
Are you listening to me?
你听见我说话了吗?
I didn't have any choice.
我没有任何选择余地
What the hell's the matter with you? There are over 200 names on this list.
你到底怎么了? 在这个目录上有200多人
Have you even looked at the names?
你看过这些名字了吗?
Look at the names, Gaius! I've seen them!
看看这些名字 盖尤斯 我已经看过了
I've seen them, all right?
我已经看过了 行了吗?
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表