剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
You're insane.
你疯了
To know the face of God is to know madness.
知道了上帝的真面目就知道了什么是疯狂
I'm going to bed.
我要睡觉了
Be nice if you joined me.
如果你和我一起睡的话 那就太好不过了
Either way, you're spending the night with me.
两种方式任选一种 反正你会和我一起共度今宵
I do love you, Kara Thrace.
我真的喜欢你 卡拉·瑟瑞丝
Good night.
晚安
Let me out!
放我出去!
Let me out of here!
让我离开这里!
I don't belong here! Let me out!
我不属于这里 让我出去!
Let me out!
让我出去!
MAN 1: Racetrack, adjust your center line 20 degrees.
赛道 调整中心航线20度
MAN 2: Snowbird Three, get in formation.
雪鸟3号♥ 得到信息
RACETRACK: Okay, Snowbirds, let's nail this exercise.
好的 我的雪鸟 让我们完成这个练习
MAN 3: How many times are we gonna run this thing?
我们要这样做多少次
RACETRACK: What, you're not having fun?
什么 你还没有得到乐趣吗
Come on, focus, Snowbirds!
集中精力 雪鸟
HELO: Snowbirds, Galactica. Regroup into deployment formation
雪鸟 这是卡拉狄加 重新编队
and proceed to position one.
向1号♥区域进发
Snowbird One to Snowbirds,
雪鸟1号♥ 呼叫 雪鸟
drop point in eight seconds.
8秒钟后到达
Okay, Snowbirds, let's get this deployment bang on.
好的 我是雪鸟 让我们飞向预定目标
The Admiral's watching every move.
上将正在看着我们
RACETRACK: Roger, Kat.
收到 凯
We go on your command.
我们听你的指挥
Bomb bay doors opened.
炸♥弹♥舱门开启
All Vipers break. Now, now, now!
所有蝮蛇 现在出击 现在 现在!
RACETRACK: Deploy drones on my mark.
发射导弹 听我的命令射击
Three, two, one, mark!
三 二 一 开火!
Frak me!
混♥蛋♥!
Gods damn it, Snowbird Four, what the hell happened?
上帝 我是雪鸟4号♥ 发生了什么事
Can the chatter, Snowbirds.
你能回答吗 雪鸟
This is the CAG. Abort maneuver.
我是CAG 终止任务
I say again, decoy squadron abort maneuver.
我再说一次 空中编队 终止任务
MAN 4: Roger that, leader.
收到 老大
HELO: Snowbirds, fall back. Abort the drill. Await further instructions.
雪鸟 回航 终止演练 等待进一步指示
RACETRACK: Frak, they're on my wing.
靠 打到我机翼了
KAT: Galactica, Kat. It is a mess out here.
卡拉狄加 我是凯 外面真是一团糟
We've got decoy drones heading every which way.
我们的导弹到处乱飞
Request instructions.
请求指示
Roger that, Kat. Abort acknowledged.
收到 凯 终止计划
You're approaching bingo fuel anyway. Bring your birds back home.
不管怎么样 你都能得到燃料 把你的飞鸟开回家吧
Belay that.
打住吧
Strike my last. Stand by.
停止执行最后的命令 待命
Launch the tanker bird.
派出加油机
Let them practice their in-flight refueling before they recover the drones
让他们练习练习在飞行中加油
and run the exercise one more time.
然后让他们再练习一次
Yes, sir. 16 times now, sir.
是 长官 现在已经16次了 长官
The next one will be 17, won't it?
下一次就是17次了 对吧?
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Launch the tanker.
发射加油机
All units, Galactica.
卡拉狄加 所有单位
Recover drones and prepare to run training mission again.
恢复导弹攻击 准备进行下一次练习
We're launching the tanker bird.
我们发射加油机了
Tanker? Once you've tanked up,
加油机? 一旦你从加油机那里得到了补给
head back to position Alpha and prepare for training run 17.
回到阿尔法区域 准备第17次练习
Galactica out.
卡拉狄加通话完毕
What the frak are they doing over there?
他们在做什么?
This is the Commander. Get the Admiral on the line.
这是指挥官 我要和上将通话
Admiral, considering how long our pilots
上将 考虑到我们的飞行员
have been in the air, I suggest we recall the birds
在外飞行的时间 我建议我们召回战机
and scrub the training exercise.
放弃训练
If we can't do this in a training scenario,
如果我们不能在训练演习里做到这点
how the hell are we supposed to pull this off
我们怎么能够在遇到赛昂突袭机的时候赢得胜利?
with Cylon raiders on our asses?
让他们踢我们的屁♥股♥吗?
Huh? Tell me! What the frak do you want from me?
告诉我! 你想从我这里得到什么?
I don't know how we're supposed to do any of this crap at half strength!
我不知道为何用我们一半的兵力为了这样的假设去冒险
KAT: Collision! We've had a collision!
碰撞 我们发生碰撞了
APOLLO: Give me your status, Kat.
告诉我你的位置 凯
KAT: Bingo, Wally, speak to me!
兵戈 沃利 跟我说话
BINGO: I'm losing flight control!
我失去了飞行控制!
I've got red lights all across the board!
我收到红色警报 到处都是
Kat, I'm in a wild spin! I'm losing hydraulics. My wing is going.
凯 我在翻转 我失去动力了 我的机翼断了
Galactica, Kat. I'm declaring an emergency.
卡拉狄加 我是凯 我宣布进入紧急状态
Request priority landing for two bent birds.
要求两架飞鸟优先降落
Pull them in! Yes, sir.
让他们进来 是 长官
Roger that, Kat. Bring your birds back home.
收到 凯 把你的飞鸟带回家
Further instructions to follow.
等候下一步指示
This whole thing is frakking insane.
整件事情就像发疯了
We've got two ships at half strength.
两艘船 只有一半的兵力
We've got crews that haven't seen action in a year and a half,
我们的船员有一年半的时间没有行动过了
and you're acting like the only problem is they're not working hard enough?
而你的问题是把他们看成没有足够努力地训练
Have you taken a look at yourself in the mirror lately?
你最近有没有照过镜子?
You're weak, soft, mentally and physically.
你很虚弱! 身心皆是
This isn't about me.
这不是关于我的
You've had four months to get your act together.
你已经做了四个月整合方案
And so far all you've been able to frakking do
目前为止 你所能做的
is to complain and whine about how hard it is.
就是抱怨这有多困难
Well, guess what?
你就想吧
It's gonna get a lot harder. Do you understand me?
越想越困难 你明白我的意思吗?
Now, I want you to turn around and get your fat ass out of here.
现在我希望能够说服你 让你这个胖家伙离开这里
Get your men ready, or I'll find someone who can.
让你的人准备好! 不然我就找一个能够做到的人
Dismissed!
解散!
DUCK: Good shot, Anders.
漂亮 安德斯
PLAYER 1: Go ahead and set it up.
去前面设防
SAM: Move inside! Give me the ball, right here!
给我球 快
I don't like this one, Colonel.
我不喜欢这样 上校
I think we're the ones crossing the line here.
我想我们是这里越线的人
It's the only way it's gonna work. The kid's got access and clearance.
这是唯一能够起作用的方式 孩子们作主了
We've got to be square on this. You can't back out once you've started.
就准备这样了一旦你开始了你就不能回头了
I'm not backing out.
我没有回头
It's wrong, Colonel. You know that, don't you?
这是不对的 上校 你知道的 不是吗?
He's a soldier, Chief.
他是个战士 军士长
It's not the first time we've sent a soldier on a one-way mission.
这已经不是我们第一次把战士派上有去无回的战场中了
You know that, don't you?
这你是知道的 不是吗?
This is different.
这不同
This is our best chance to take out Gaius Baltar.
这是我们干掉盖尤斯·波塔尔的最好机会
It may be the only one, and we're sure as frak gonna take it.
或许唯一的机会 我们确定我们能成功
Ever since they killed Nora,
自从他们杀了Nora
I've got nothing to live for.
我就再也没有什么牵绊了
PLAYER 2: Let's go, set it up.
快 回防
Now look me in the eye and you tell me that you are committed to this.
看着我的眼睛你说你会忠于此事
I'm committed.
我会忠于
May the Gods be with you.
愿神与你同在
Some things you just don't do, Colonel,
上校 有些事情你最好还是不要去做
not even in war.
即使在战争中也不要
Well, maybe you'll feel different when you're sitting in detention.
当你在拘禁室的时候或许你的感觉就会不同
Duck volunteered. He's going.
杜克自愿去的 他已经走了
ADAMA: It's a hard thing to say,
这很难说 出口
but it seems like I don't know who my son is anymore.
但是看上去我再也不了解我的儿子了
The same goes for the crew, the ship.
同样也不了解这艘船的船员了
I feel pretty much alone. Except maybe for you.
我感到很孤单 或许除了你
I wish I could come back a year
我希望我能够回到一年前
and tell that Admiral Adama about this conversation.
告诉阿达玛上将这次谈话
A year's a long time.
一年可是很长的时间啊
Can I ask you something very personal?
我能问你一些事情吗? 很私人的问题
Do you feel guilty about leaving the people behind on New Caprica?
你把人们扔在新卡布里卡会不会感到有罪恶感?
I don't do guilt.
我不做有罪的事
You know, a year ago,
你知道 一年前…
when you put me in this cell, I was at a crossroads.
当你把我关到小屋里的时候 我处于一个十字路口
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表