剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
She says she could resist, that she wouldn't let it happen.
她说过她会反抗 不会泄露军情
She'll get Hera,
她找到赫拉后
and she'll come back.
就会回来
That's quite a leap of faith you've made, there, Captain.
好个信任度的提升 上尉
And if it involved your family only, I'd say it was brave.
如果只有你的家庭承担风险 我会赞扬你的勇敢
But you've put the entire fleet in jeopardy, are you aware of that?
但你是在以整个舰队冒险 你知道吗?
If you hadn't lied
如果不是你先说谎...
and stolen our baby in the first place,
然后偷走我们的孩子...
we wouldn't be here at all.
我们也就不至于到此地步
I've certainly played my part in bringing us to this moment.
让大家落到此种境遇 我的确负有责任
And there's plenty of blame to throw around, and I accept it.
我会承担诸多的责难与过失
And now all of our lives are in the hands of Sharon Agathon.
现在我们所有人的性命 都掌握在莎伦·阿格森的手中
All we can do is hope that your wife is worthy
我们只能希望你的妻子
of the unconditional trust you place in her, Captain.
不会辜负你对她无条件的信任
And you as well, Admiral.
以及您对她的信任 上将
Can you tell me what happened?
出了什么事?
They wouldn't let me see my daughter,
他们不让我见我的女儿
so my husband shot me.
所以我丈夫杀了我
It was the only way.
只能如此
Well, it's over now.
一切都已经过去了
The important thing is that you're here.
重要的是你在这里
How's my daughter?
我女儿怎么样了?
She's getting worse.
病情加重了
I want to see her.
我要去见她
And then what?
然后呢?
What they did to me,
他们对我所做的一切...
stealing my baby
偷走我的孩子...
and telling me she was dead...
然后告诉我她已经死了...
You proved it.
都被你说中了
Hera's safer here,
赫拉在这里是安全的
and so am I.
我也一样
All right, before she went down,
在她坠机之前...
Starbuck spotted about 15-plus chrome jobs advancing on us from here.
星芭发现 多于15个"整容人"正向我方行进
To get to us, the toasters have to come through this canyon.
要到我们这里 这条峡谷是"烤面包机"们的必经之路
This is a natural choke point.
这里是天然的阻塞点
That's where we'll ambush them,
我们就在这里埋伏它们
guerilla style.
打游击战
Our mission is to hold the Temple here.
我们的任务是把守这里的神庙
If we fail, we blow it up.
如果任务失败 我们就炸毁它
We fall back to these rendezvous points.
然后撤退到这些会合点
And then we head into the mountains, and we wait for rescue.
然后进山 等待救援
Well, it's a good a place as any to die, I suppose.
和别处一样 这里也是上西天的好地方
What do you think?
怎么样?
It's a nice day for a walk.
散步的好天气
DUALLA: Sniper!
狙击手!
Hey, take it easy, Fischer.
小心点 费希尔
Sarge?
中士?
Sarge?
中士?
This is crazy. Come on, think, think.
真伤脑筋 好好想想
Galen, it's Major Adama.
加伦 阿达玛少校打来的
Sir.
长官
APOLLO: Chief, we're in position.
轮机长 我们就位了
Any luck finding the Eye of Jupiter?
找到"朱庇特之眼"了吗?
No, Major. I need more time.
没有 少校 我还需要时间
Get on it. The Cylons are on the move.
找吧 赛昂人行动了
We'll hold them off as long as we can.
我们尽量拖延它们
Apollo out.
阿波罗通话完毕
All right, listen up! Pack your gear, get ready to move!
各位听好 收拾好装备 准备撤退
MAN 1: I've got this. WOMAN: All right.
明白 好的
MAN 2: Hey, Chief, let's get out of here.
轮机长 我们撤吧
It's so close. I know.
近在咫尺 我知道
The answers to all your questions are down there in that temple.
你所有问题的答案就在下面的神庙中
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I'm worried, Gaius.
我有些担心 盖尤斯
This is what we've been waiting for.
我们一直以来就在等待这个时刻
You are the anointed one.
你是神所选派的
Chosen by God to look on the faces of the Final Five Cylons.
你是去观看"终极五人"的人选
It's already written.
一切都是上苍注定的
You will succeed.
你会成功的
That's what I'm afraid of.
我怕的就是这事
To know the face of God is to know madness.
看到神的面孔 必会走向疯狂
The Hybrid has looked into the space between life and death,
"混合体"所看到的空间是生死之间
and she's seen things that we cannot conceive of,
她可以看到我们无法察觉到的事情
but she's been driven mad as a result.
而结果却落得疯疯癫癫的下场
Have faith in God.
相信神
Put your life in his hands.
把你的性命交给他
He will guide you to your destiny.
他会指引你去完成你的宿命
I'm grateful to you.
我很感激你...
For everything.
为我所做的一切
Her destiny will part company from yours, Gaius.
你们两人的宿命将分道扬镳 盖尤斯
She's not the Chosen One. You are.
她不是被神所选中的 而你是
Yes, I know.
是 我知道
I know.
我知道
Ready? I got it.
准备? 拿到了
APOLLO: Okay, we're set. And now we wait.
我们准备好了 现在就守株待兔了
What happens if the Cylons don't dance to the Major's tune?
如果少校的如意算盘落空了怎么办?
What happens is we get splattered all over these rocks.
如果我们被逼得分开了怎么办?
Shut up. This is his game, not ours.
闭嘴 这是他的战术 不是我们的
We just do what we're told, and maybe we get out of here.
我们按他说的去做 也许可以脱身
You really think these civvies can stop them?
这些民兵真能阻止它们吗?
Well, they stopped plenty of them on Caprica while we were running for our lives.
我们还在逃命的时候 他们在卡布里卡上就做到了
Okay, three clankers just entered our kill zone.
三位"破铜烂铁" 已进入我们的杀伤区了
Gotta be their recon element.
肯定是它们的侦察兵
Sykes, give them the signal.
塞克斯 给他们信♥号♥♥
All right, showtime, showtime.
好 大显身手的时候到了
All right, they're headed our way.
它们向我们这边来了
Don't detonate till they're all the way in.
等到它们都进来以后再引爆
Wait for it.
等待
Come on, you sons of bitches. Come on.
来吧 混♥蛋♥ 来啊
Now, now, now, now.
快 快
Look out!
小心!
Man down!
有人负伤!
Cease fire! They're pulling back! They're pulling back!
停火! 它们撤退了!
Frak!
干!
Gods damn it!
天杀的!
APOLLO: Come on!
过来!
Damn it.
见鬼
Frak, frak.
妈的
Okay, this man's dead. We gotta pull him back.
人已经死了 我们得把他拉回来
Sam, pull it together.
山姆 振作
APOLLO: All right, we bought ourselves a little time,
我们争取到了一些时间
but they'll be back and with force,
不过它们会带重兵回来
so dig in.
找好掩体
We'll need to hold them off until Chief finds the Eye.
我们要拖住它们 直到轮机长找到"朱庇特之眼"
And keep your eyes out on those ridges.
注意那些山脊地带
You have any word from Kara or Dee?
有卡拉或小杜的消息吗?
No.
没有
Starbuck?
星芭?
Star...
星…
Dee, why the hell didn't you sing out?
小杜 你怎么那么大声
I almost blew you away.
我差点把你干掉
Glad to see you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
Okay, okay.
好 好
It's okay, yeah.
没关系
Lee sent you?
李派你来的?
Yep.
恩
My husband
我丈夫...
ordered me to risk my life for yours.
命令我冒着生命危险来救你
That's what I'm gonna do.
我要来救你
I'm gonna bring Starbuck back to Apollo.
要把星芭带回去见阿波罗
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表