剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
CONNOR: Anders? MAN: Hey...
安德斯 嗨…
SAM: Yeah, come in.
进来吧
My Gods, what is she doing here?
天呀! 她在这里干什么
Get her down below
把她带下去
and you keep her there until after the next briefing.
关起来 直到审讯她
ELLEN: Wait a minute.
等会
No, no. No, wait. Listen to me please. I can explain...
不要 不要 等等 听我说 我可以解释
SAM: Now, I suggest you keep your mouth shut.
我建议你把嘴巴闭上
ELLEN: Where is my husband?
我丈夫在哪?
I want to speak to my husband.
我要和我丈夫说话
SAM: Connor, let's go. Get her down.
康纳 我们走吧 带她下去
Come on.
来吧
Okay, I'm out of here.
好了 我走了
SAM: Wait, Sharon...
等等 莎伦
Yeah.
什么事?
Do me a favor and just keep an eye out for Starbuck.
帮我个忙 留意下星芭
I don't know if she's alive or if she's dead,
我不知道她是生是死
but it's been four months.
已经有4个月没见到她了
I'll do what I can.
我会尽力的
Yeah.
谢谢
ROSLIN: You must keep the child hidden at all costs.
你们要不惜一切把这孩子藏好
SAM: We keep her on the move, along with other high-value targets.
我们让她与其他重要目标一起走
She'll never stay in any one location
她不会在同一地方待
longer than two or three days.
超过2到3天
Sam, I need you to really hear me on this.
山姆 我要你认真听我说
Really.
非常认真地
There is no one, no one, of higher value than Maya and her child.
这里没有人 没有任何人比玛雅和她的小孩更重要
We cannot let them fall into Cylon hands.
我们不能让他们落入赛昂人手中
I get it.
我知道了
How far do you want me to go?
你想让我走多远?
I mean, if it looks like the Cylons are gonna capture them...
我意思是 如果有赛昂人要来抓她的迹象
No,
不
don't let it get to that point. That's all.
别让事情发展到这一步 就这么多了
I don't suppose you're gonna tell me what this is all about.
我不指望你告诉我这个中原由是什么
I mean, what's so important about this kid?
我意思是 这孩子有多重要
She may very well be the shape of things to come.
她在将来可能十分重要
That's either a blessing or a curse.
也许是祝福 也可能是诅咒
I know.
我知道
TYROL: We've stored arms and munitions
我们已经在整个城市的要地
at key areas throughout the city.
储备了武器与军需品
MATHIAS: I can supplement that with mortars, RPGs,
我可以些提供迫击炮和火箭筒
even a few shoulder-mounted anti-aircraft missiles aboard the Raptor.
和猛禽机上的一些肩扛式防空导弹
Great.
很好
So, when we give the signal, our people are gonna attack the airbase,
当信♥号♥♥发出时 我们的人就开始攻击机场
the detention center, the power station,
拘留中心 电站
and other critical facilities.
还有其他关键设施
The plan is to sow as much chaos and confusion as possible
这个计划就是要在卡拉狄加与帕伽索斯到达时
the moment Galactica and Pegasus arrive.
尽可能制♥造♥混乱
That should help cover the evacuation.
那能够帮助掩护撤退
No Pegasus. Just Galactica.
不会有帕伽索斯 只有卡拉狄加
Why? Why no Pegasus? What happened?
为什么?为什么没有帕伽索斯?发生了什么?
I don't know, sir.
不知道 长官
Way beyond my pay grade.
那已超出了我的职务范围
What about your evac plan?
你们的撤退计划是什么?
We've designated and assigned 500 block captains
我们已经任命与分配了500名队长
to cover each sector of the city.
覆盖在城市的每一个角落
Each block captain is responsible
每一个分队长均负责集中
for rallying and guiding the people
并引导他(她)负责区域内的人们
in his or her sector along their escape route to their designated ship.
乘坐指定飞船按即定路线撤离
I don't suppose you've been able to rehearse any of this?
你们不会已经演习过了吧?
Indeed. We've had three full dress rehearsals
是的 我们已经进行过3次模拟演习
under the guise of fire and natural disaster drills.
在各类情况下
MATHIAS: It'll be different when the balloon goes up.
但实际操作时 一定会有很多不同
Explosions, shooting, chaos, there's gonna be some panic out there.
爆♥炸♥ 枪击 混乱 一定会出现很多恐慌
ROSLIN: They'll do fine. These people know that at some point,
他们能做好的 这些人都知道重点
they're gonna have to be responsible for saving themselves.
他们有责任拯救他们自己
All we need to do is be ready and hope for the best.
我们所要做的就是做好准备 并祈祷一切顺利
What about Maya and Isis?
玛雅和伊西斯怎样了?
I'm on it.
我会处理的
I've got my two best shooters here,
我会派两个最好的射手到那里
they're gonna be their escorts
给他们作警卫
and make sure they get back to the ship.
确保他们能回到船上
Gentlemen, I can't tell you why, but it is imperative
先生们 我无法告诉你们为什么
that this woman and her child get off this planet.
但让这个女人和她的小孩离开这颗星球十分要紧
I trust you because I trust him.
我相信你 因为我信任他
Yes, ma'am.
是 女士
Saul!
少
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
RESIDENT: Toaster.
烤面包机!
SAM: She sold us out.
她出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
What are you talking about? That's a lie.
你到底在说些什么? 那是谎话
We were ambushed at the rendezvous.
我们在汇合点遭到埋伏
The Cylons knew exactly where we were gonna be.
赛昂人确切知道我们所在的位置
Well, that doesn't mean Ellen... I didn't do anything!
不可能是艾伦 我什么也没干
This is the map, Colonel! The map that I drew for you.
这是那张地图 上校! 我画给你的那张
I gave this to you in your tent.
在你帐篷里给你的那张
You were gonna burn it, but then your wife offered to do it for you.
你本应该烧掉它 但你的老婆出现了 帮你做了这事
I got it off a dead skin job at the ambush.
我从一个死去的人形赛昂伏兵身上得到的
Do the math!
完全一样
I want to explain, Saul...
我想解释 少
Gods-damn traitor... Shut your frakking mouth!
该死的叛徒! 闭上你的臭嘴
He said...
他说...
He said he'd kill you. Who said it?
他说他会杀了你的 谁说的!
One of the Brother Cavils.
其中一个卡维尔
I did it for you, Saul.
我是为了你才做的 少
It was all for you, I had to.
全是为了你 我不得不做
I didn't have any choice.
我别无选择
Don't you see that?
你难道看不出来吗?
Drawer 378.
378号♥抽屉
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Oh, my God, it's you.
噢 天呀 是你
You're betraying your own people.
你背叛了你的人♥民♥
For what?
为了什么?
I'm a Colonial Officer now.
我现在是殖民地军官了
You're not one of them.
你不是他们的一员
I gave them my word.
我向他们保证过
Now that's not what counts.
那承诺没有价值
It's who you give it to.
对于那些人
I'm gonna have to shoot you now.
我现在必须要杀了你
Hera lives.
赫拉还活着
What?
什么?
Your daughter Hera is alive.
你的女儿赫拉还活着
Didn't your friends tell you that?
你的新朋友没告诉你?
They faked her death and they hid her from you.
他们骗你说她死了 他们把她藏了起来
You would say anything.
随你怎么说
No, I had dreams.
不 我有过梦
I had strange dreams.
奇怪的梦
I was having strange dreams that made me question my faith,
我也有过奇怪的梦让我质疑我的信念
made me question God.
让我质疑上帝
And in the dreams there was a human oracle,
在那些梦里 有一个人类先知
so I went to see Dodona Selloi.
于是我去见了Dodona Selloi
I'm not gonna kill you,
我不会杀你的
but I'm gonna wound you so you can't warn the others.
但我会打伤你 让你无法通知其他人
The oracle said that the fruit born of two peoples
那个先知说 两个人的(爱情)之果
is still alive,
还活在世上
that Hera lives and I would hold her in my arms
就是赫拉还活着 而且如果我亲手抱起她
and I would know true love.
我就能知道什么是真爱
Put down the gun
把枪放下
and when I find her, you can hold her, too.
在我找到她时 你也可以抱着她
Adama wouldn't lie to me.
阿达玛不会骗我的
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表