剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
milking cows and shoveling manure?
施肥时会是什么样呢?
Lack of imagination.
缺乏想象力
Or maybe that your little tale is manure.
不然就是你的小故事本身就是谎话
I've known people from Aerelon. You don't sound anything like them.
我认识从爱诺朗来的人 你听起来和他们不一样
I don't sound like I'm from Aerelon? No.
我听起来不像是从爱诺朗来的? 不像
Well, you know I take that as a particular compliment.
我把这句话当作是你对我的褒奖
I don't know about you, but I've always found the Aerelon dialect
我不知道你有什么感觉 可我认为爱诺朗方言
to be particularly hard on the ears.
向来都是对耳朵的一种折磨
Something about the consonants
主要是那些
that scrape the back of the throat.
从喉咙后部发出的辅音
Of course, I should know an awful lot about my native tongue.
当然 我应该非常熟悉自己的口音
I spent hours on end trying to overcome it.
我曾连续用几小时来纠正它
Do you have any idea how hard it is
你知道对于一个10岁的男孩来说
for a 10-year-old boy to change the way he speaks?
要改变他的说话方式有多难?
To unlearn everything he ever learned
要把他所学到的一切东西都忘掉
so that one day there might be the small hope
这样有一天 有一天 可能会有一丁点希望
that he might be considered as not coming from Aerelon?
大家认为他可能不是来自爱诺朗的人
Maybe, I don't know, Caprica?
也许是从卡布里卡来的人
Caprica? Oh, to be Caprican.
卡布里卡人 当一个卡布里卡人
The seat of politics, culture, art, science, learning.
政♥治♥ 文化 艺术 科学 学识的温床
And what was Aerelon? Just a drab, ugly rock,
而爱诺朗呢? 丑陋的土褐色星球
condemned to be the food basket for the 12 worlds.
被判为是12殖民地的粮仓
And that's how we were treated, like servants, like laborers, like working class.
我们也受到像佣人 劳工 工人阶级一般的对待
You know, you would have fitted right in there, Chief.
你倒是很符合标准 轮机长
Lots of men who liked to work with their hands and grab a pint down at the pub
很多人都喜欢手工劳动 到酒馆喝杯酒
and finish off the evening with a good old-fashioned fight.
找人打一架后来结束一天的辛劳
Oh, yes, I left Aerelon after my 18 birthday.
对了 我在过完18岁生日后 就离开了爱诺朗
I turned my back on my family, on my heritage, all of them.
抛下了我的家族 我的遗产 所有的一切
Of course, it doesn't matter. They're all dead now.
当然说也白说了 一切都毁于一旦了
You do realize that none of that exists here.
你也清楚这里也没有那些东西吧?
Coming from the mouth of a mechanic.
从技工嘴里说出的话
We've kept democracy.
我们保留了民♥主♥
We have government, we have rights, we have elections...
我们有政♥府♥ 有权利 有选举
Well, then you should feel perfectly happy, shouldn't you?
那你完全应该感到高兴才对 不是吗?
Perfectly at ease. Go home! Leave me in peace!
非常舒适自在 回家吧 别烦我
After all, that's what the aristocracy wants.
这正是贵族阶级所期盼的
It wants the working class to feel looked after,
想要让工人阶级觉得自己受人爱戴
while they scrabble around for scraps from the master's table.
而他们其实吃的却是主人的残羹冷炙
There's a question I ask at the end of my book.
书的结尾我提出了一个问题
I'll save you the trouble of reading it.
免得你再去看了
Do you honestly believe that the Fleet will ever be commanded
你真的认为这支舰队
by somebody whose last name is not Adama?
可以由不姓亚当玛的人来统治吗?
There it is, Chief.
就是这样 轮机长
One set of rules for the aristocracy,
对贵族阶级是一套规矩
and one set of rules for the rest of us.
对我们是一套规矩
FENNER: We've given assignments to all the new workers from the lottery.
我们已经给那些经过抽签决定新来的工人分配了任务
Looks like you put 'em right to work.
看来你让他们马上投入了工作
Yeah, yeah. They're okay. They're a little skittish, but they'll catch on.
恩 对 他们还好 虽然不太稳重 但是会好起来的
Right up here's where we had the problem last time.
我们上次的问题就出在这里
We got all kinds of gear slippage, temperature variations.
多次出现齿轮滑动 温度变动
We didn't know the dross wasn't getting burned off.
我们并不知道残渣没有被烧掉
And that's the bad fuel?
是你们的不合格燃料?
Yeah, it's running now, but we've got a half-dozen other places
对 现在开始流动了 生产线上还有六个地方
down the line that could frak us.
可能会出现故障
What's that?
怎么回事?
Whoa, that's it! Hit the switch!
好了 关闸
No, no, no! Not when it's jammed! The whole system will seize up!
不行 不行 卡住的时候不能关 整个系统都会失灵
Gotta find it. Otherwise, the ore that's still in the chambers will superheat
我们得找到卡住的地方 否则留在室内的矿石过热后
and set off a chain reaction that will blow us all to hell!
会产生连锁反应 把我们都炸飞
Hurry! We've got to get this going!
快 我们一定要让传送带动起来
Right here! This is it!
在这里 就是这里
You got it? Yeah!
找到了? 恩
Get it out of there.
把它弄出来
I can't get my hands around it.
我没法抓到它
Come on, just give it a yank! I can't get my hand on it!
快 拉一下 我抓不住它
Careful! Careful!
小心 小心
It's too small. I can't get under it.
这下面太窄了 我进不去
We've got some hot rocks up there! You've got to get this thing started fast!
那边的矿石都热了 你们得快点让这东西动起来
Give it a yank! Give it a yank! I just can't get my hand around it!
拉一下 拉一下 我就是抓不住它
I can't get my hand on it!
抓不住
I can try! I can try!
我来试试 我来试试
Get in there! I can probably fit.
我也许能进去
Come on, Danny. Okay, if he clears it,
来吧 丹尼 如果弄好了
the belt's gonna jump, so you gotta be careful.
传送带会跳带 你要小心
Way in the back. Got it.
从后面进去 抓到它
There you go, there you go. You got it. You got it.
小心 抓到了 抓到了
You got it. Atta boy. Better... Be careful!
好 小心点
Come on, Danny, get a hold of it!
加油 丹尼 让它动起来
That's it! Atta boy! Now, grab it! Pull it!
对 好样的 抓住它 拉住
Pull it towards you! Pull hard!
往你这边拉 用力拉
Come on! Pull hard, Danny!
用力拉 用力拉
Yes! All right!
这就对了
Good work, Danny. Good work.
好样的 丹尼 干得好
Atta boy, Danny. Get out of there. Come on out, come on out.
好样的 快出来 快出来
Medic! Medic!
急救员! 急救员!
Medic! Now!
急救员快来!
Take it easy, buddy. We got you. We're gonna work with you.
放松 小兄弟 我们会照顾好你的
Go ahead, take it easy... He's got multiple...
放松… 他重度…
FENNER: It's okay, buddy. You did a great job. A great job.
没事 小兄弟 你做得很好
MAN: Get in there! Get in there!
快进去
SEELIX: Okay.
好
You're gonna be okay.
你会好的
I need more gauze. Just calm down, that's it. Give me some more.
还需要纱布 冷静 再拿些来
This plant is off-line!
这地方停止作业了
We're on strike!
我们要罢♥工♥!
You need something, Captain?
需要什么吗 上尉?
Yeah, I frakking need something. I need my Viper.
对 我他♥娘♥的♥是需要东西 需要我的蝮蛇机
Sorry, Captain. Vital missions only.
抱歉 上尉 仅限于重要任务
CAP is already up. We did our job.
空中巡逻队已经出勤 我们做完工作了
What do you mean, vital missions only?
"重要任务"是什么意思?
Whose orders?
谁的命令?
Cally relayed the orders from Chief Tyrol.
凯莉传达了蒂罗尔轮机长的命令
We're on strike.
我们罢♥工♥了
Admiral.
上将
Are you aware that your deck gang is participating in a work stoppage?
你是否意识到你的甲板手们参与了停工活动?
It's called a general strike, sir. It's a mutiny.
这叫做总罢♥工♥ 长官 这是兵变
And do you know what we do with mutineers?
知道我们怎么处置叛徒么?
We shoot them, Chief.
我们枪毙他们 轮机长
We're leaving people behind, Admiral.
我们这是在抛弃民众 上将
People are locked into their jobs, they have no control over their lives.
民众被固定在他们的岗位 无法掌握自己的命运
They have no say.
没有权利
We're abandoning them to their fate. It's like we've marooned them on a planet.
我们让他们听天由命 就像是我们把他们遗弃在了那个星球上
That is not the issue.
问题不在这里
The men and women on this ship are not allowed to disobey an order,
这艘战舰上的人不许违抗命令
especially in support of some kind of frakking labor dispute.
特别是为了支持什么狗屁劳资纠纷
We launched the CAP.
我们送出了空中巡逻队
No one has abandoned their post. We're not putting anyone in danger.
没人擅自离岗 我们并没让舰队面临危险
This is mutiny.
这是兵变
And it stops now.
到此为止
Admiral, all I want is a sit-down with the President.
上将 我只想和总统坐下来谈一些事
This is the Admiral.
我是上将
Arrest Cally Tyrol.
逮捕凯莉·蒂罗尔
Take her under armed guard directly to the starboard repair bay.
把她直接武装押送到右舷修理厂
The repair bay? What are you doing?
"修理厂"? 你要干什么?
I'm gonna put her up against the bulkhead and I'm gonna shoot her as a mutineer.
我要让她靠着舱壁 把她作为叛徒枪毙
Are you out of your frakking mind?
你是不是疯了?
Cally was just following my orders.
凯莉只是按我命令行事
She's a ringleader, so she goes first.
她是带头人 所以第一个人就是她
Then the rest of your deck gang, Figurski, Seelix, Pollux...
接着就是其他的甲板手 菲戈斯基 希里克丝 波吕克斯…
You won't do this.
你不会这么做的
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表