剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
My information on Cylon intelligence
毫不夸张地说 有关赛昂人的情况
is limited, to say the least.
我所知有限
Prior to the attack on the Colonies, did you have high-level security clearance?
在殖民地遭到袭击之前 你可曾有高级安全通行证?
Yeah. So, what? Did you tell anybody about it?
有 那又怎样? 你告诉过其他人吗?
Did you let someone into the defense mainframe?
你让别人登陆过国防主机吗?
Careful, Gaius.
小心了 盖尤斯
The blonde woman that I saw you with on Caprica just prior to the attack?
在袭击之前 我看到你和一名金发女郎在一起
She'll flush you out of an airlock without a moment's hesitation.
她会毫不犹豫地把你扔出过渡舱
Unless, of course, that prospect no longer frightens you.
当然 除非… 你已经不怕这些了
Lies.
谎言
All lies.
还是谎言
A rehash of all the other old lies.
依旧在重复从前那些谎话
I did not collude in the genocide of my own people.
我没有协力参与对我们同类的种族灭绝
Mmm.
嗯
This is Devlin and Maryanne McAllister and their son and daughter.
这是德林和玛丽安·麦克勒斯特 以及他们的子女
This is a family of four that was gunned down
这个四口之家在家中被枪杀
in their own home on suspicion of harboring...
因为被怀疑窝藏叛乱份子...
I am not responsible. ... insurgents.
这不关我的事
Just wondering if you recognize even one of these faces.
不知道你是否还能记住其中哪怕一张脸孔
Did any image get through to you
你是否还记得
on the rare occasion when you ventured out...
当你为数不多的冒险走出…
I am not responsible... ... from behind your sand bags...
(我不该为被占领…) 那些沙袋掩体...
...for the occupation... ... and your razor wire...
(负责…) 和铁丝网的时候…
...any more than I am for the genocide.
也不该为屠♥杀♥负责…
...to see what was happening to your people? Your people!
看到你的人♥民♥所遭受的一切! 他们是你的子民!
I need to know! Now! Colonel Tigh, get in here!
我现在就想知道! 泰上校! 进来!
Get this man out of here. This is not about uncovering...
把这个人给我带出去 (你不是想)
He's not gonna talk. ... any legitimate threat.
他不会交代了 (审讯出些什么)
I want you to take him. I want you to toss him...
把他带走 把他从最近的…
This is about getting... ... out the nearest airlock.
(你这是…) ...过渡舱扔出去
...your pound of flesh! About frakking time.
...要公报私仇 该死的
You guards, get in here, now!
守卫! 快进来
What happened to my fair trial? Get rid of him! Take him out of here!
那对我的公平审判呢? 把他给我拖出去
Take your hands off me! Get your mother-frakking hands off me!
把手拿开 别他妈的碰我!
I demand a fair trial! I am a citizen of the Colonies,
我要求得到公正审判! 我是殖民地公民
and I demand a fair trial! A fair trial!
我要求得到公正审判 公正审判!
ROSLIN: Take a good look, Doctor.
你给我好好看看 博士
These are just a fraction of the people you sent to their death.
这些人只是被你送上刑场的人中的一小部分
Rather fitting they should see you take your last steps.
正好让他们目送你 为你送行
Stop! Stop! Wait! Stop! What? What!
停下 等等 停下! 什么事? 什么事?
You asked if I know any of these people. Yes!
你问我是否认识 这些人当中的任何一个 对!
I know that man. Show me! Show me! Let him go!
我认识那个人 指出来! 指给我看! 放开他!
Let him go! Keep your guns on him!
放开他! 把枪举起来!
This man! His name was Adrien Bauer.
这个人 他叫艾德里安·鲍尔
He was my lab assistant for three years on Caprica.
在卡布里卡当过我三年的实验室助理
So, what? He was Gemonese.
那又怎样?! 他是杰米纳人
I got him a visa. I introduced him to his wife.
我帮他拿到了签证 给他介绍了女朋友
I am godfather to their first child.
我是他第一个孩子的干爹
I wouldn't do anything to harm this man or his family.
我不会做出任何伤害他或他的家人
Or anybody's family! I am not a murderer!
或其他人的家庭的事 我不是杀人犯!
I am innocent! Why won't you believe me?
我是无辜的! 为什么你们不相信我!?
Get it! Take him out here!
抓住他! 把他给我带出去!
Is this what you call Colonial justice? GUARD: Get him up.
这就是你们所谓的殖民公正吗?! 把他带出去!
What did I ever do for you, huh?
我为你所做的事呢?
Only saved your bleeding life!
我他妈的救了你的命!
You gave it your best shot. I understand.
你尽力了 我明白
Yeah, but the bastard still wouldn't talk.
那杂种还是不肯说
Either he's got more stones than I gave him credit for, or...
不是这家伙比我想象的更有种
Or he knew you were bluffing.
就是他知道你们在虚张声势
Well, what do we do with him now?
现在该怎么处置他?
There is one thing.
还有一个办法
Admiral?
上将?
Military once ran an experimental interrogation program involving drugs.
军方曾实验性地开展了一项采用药品介入的审讯项目
Hallucinogens, specifically.
确切地说 是迷幻剂
The goal of the program was to create a state of anxiety so intense
该项目旨在营造一种异常焦虑的状态
that the subject believed that their very survival was at stake.
迫使实验对象认为自己有生命危险
Interrogators would exploit that,
审讯员可以利用这点
become less an adversary and more a lifeline.
使其认为对方已经"化敌为友"
At least, that was the idea. It might get Baltar to talk,
至少是要达到这样一个目的 这么做可能会让波塔尔开口♥交♥代
tell us what the Cylons know about Earth.
说出赛昂人对地球都知道些什么
But it's dangerous, especially for someone in Baltar's condition.
但存在危险性 尤其对像波塔尔这种状态的人来说
Are you telling me we have these drugs aboard Galactica?
你是说卡拉狄加上有这种药?
You're being awfully accommodating.
你可真是乐于助人
Is that how it looks to you?
我们的关系 对你来说就是这样?
Your estranged, two-timing bitch of a wife calls you up for a quickie,
你两地分居红杏出墙的贱老婆 把你叫来"速战速决"
and you hop on the first shuttle?
然后你完事后就要走人?
I'd say yeah.
我看是这样
I've been thinking about some stuff, Kara.
我一直在考虑一些事 卡拉
Oh, yeah? Like what?
是吗? 什么事?
Like...
像是...
What that crazy skin job Leoben said about you
那个疯子"整容人"李·奥本 所说的有关你
and your special destiny. What if there's something to that?
和你的特殊宿命的事 如果确有其事呢?
Kara Thrace and her special destiny?
"卡拉·瑟瑞丝与她的特殊宿命"?
That sounds more like a bad cover band, Sam.
听起来更像是一支不入流的乐队
Think about it, though.
还是想一下吧
Why did I survive all of those months on Caprica, waiting for you to return,
如果我要弃你而去 为什么还能在卡布里卡上
if I was just gonna walk out on you?
坚持几个月等你回来?
And you...
而你...
I mean, did you go through that hell, locked in that fake house
历经磨难 被关在那栋破房♥子里
with that fake husband, just so you could ditch me?
和你那冒牌老公在一起 这样就能甩掉我了吗?
I don't think so.
我看不能
You know, when I think about it like that...
我一想到这里的时候...
Do you love him?
你爱他吗?
What?
什么?
Lee. Kara, do you love Lee?
李 卡拉 你爱他吗?
Gods, Sam, I...
老天 山姆--
Maybe. I don't know.
可能吧 不知道
Then you gotta go to him.
那你就要去找他
I thought you were off duty.
你不是不值班么
I am. Yeah.
对
I was just gonna stop by the bar for a little while.
我正要到酒吧坐会
If you're gonna see Kara, just admit it.
你要是去见卡拉 倒不如直说
Look, I told you. There's nothing going on.
我已经说过我们之间没什么
Yeah, you both told me,
你们都和我说...
"Lee won't cheat. He's too noble. "
"李不会对你不忠的 他品德高尚"
Only problem is, it's all a crock, isn't it?
可问题是 这都是瞎说的吧?
You know what the only problem is?
你知道问题是什么吗?
The only problem is that you don't trust me. That's it.
问题是你不信任我 就这么简单
And this is just your own frakking insecurities talking, same as always.
这都是你疑神疑鬼后的胡言乱语 一向如此
I mean, right from the get-go,
从一开始就这样
the very first morning that I proposed, I mean...
从我向你求婚的那天早上
You know what? Forget it. This is frakking pointless.
还是算了吧 说多了他妈的也没用
No. You're right.
对 你说对了
I did see this coming.
这一切我早料到了
And I was naive enough to marry you, anyway.
可我还是抱有幻想嫁给了你
And you want to know why, Lee?
想知道为什么吗? 李
Because I loved you.
因为那时我爱你
I loved you so frakking much.
太爱你了
I thought I was lucky.
我以为自己是幸运的
That's right. Lucky.
对 撞了大运
That I could have you for just as long as you, or Kara, would let me.
以为只要你愿意 卡拉愿意 我就能和你长相厮守
Dee... Come on, give me...
小杜 来 过来
It's not a marriage, Lee.
这不是婚姻 李
This is a lie.
这是谎言
You want to be with Kara? Go ahead.
你想和卡拉在一起? 去吧
I won't stand in your way.
我不会碍你的事
It's over.
我们之间结束了
Wait, wait. Where are you going?
等等 你要去哪里?
Sam...
山姆
I gotta get going.
我得走了
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表