剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Screw this position!
放弃这里!
Listen, we can take those hills, use guerilla tactics,
听着 我们可以占据这些山 开展游击战
that's what I've been talking about this whole time.
这是我一直提议的!
No, that is not the mission. We have our orders. We are stronger...
够了 这不是个计划 我们领了命令了 我们要...
What are you, some gods-damn wind-up tin soldier?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊 是他妈的木头脑袋大兵?
This is my wife we're talking about! Yeah, I know who she is!
我们说的是我老婆 对 我知道她是谁!
And I have known her and cared about her a hell of a lot longer than you!
并且我了解她 在意她 比你♥他♥妈♥的早多了!
Don't start lecturing me! You can do whatever the frak you want!
别教训我! 你♥他♥妈♥的想做什么就做什么吧!
I am going after my wife!
我会去找我的老婆
Missiles are loaded, Admiral.
导弹装载完毕 上将
Open launch tube doors.
打开♥发♥射槽口
Doors are open, Admiral.
发射槽已打开 上将
What are you doing?
你在干吗?
I'm getting ready to nuke the planet.
准备用核弹轰掉这颗星球
Radiological detection. They've opened their missile doors.
侦测到有辐射发出 他们打开了核弹发射槽
He's bluffing.
他在装腔作势
I can't let you do that, Sam. I am not asking you for permission.
我不能让你那么做 山姆 我不需要你的鬼许可
Sergeant Mathias.
马修斯军士
Load target package Three-Bravo.
输入发射坐标:代码3-Bravo
Set ground zero for the underground structure.
设定爆心投影点为地下建筑物
ROSLIN: Are we prepared to sacrifice Lee?
我们是在准备牺牲李吗?
They're loading a targeting package.
他们正在输入发射坐标
It's a bluff. Don't let him rattle you.
只是装腔作势 别被他吓着了
The risk to us is unacceptable. Turn back the Raiders.
我们的风险太大 不可接受 召回突袭机
The ships cannot turn back. He won't launch it.
不能召回他们 他不会发射的
And D'Anna was explicit that she and Baltar make it to the planet's surface.
戴安娜和波塔尔下定主意要去地面
CAPRICA SIX: So, is that what all this is really about?
那么 这才是真正的目的?
And the heavens opened up and they saw the Eye,
天空终于打开了大门 他们看到了眼睛
but where is that frakking Eye?
但是那眼睛在哪呢?
Are you kidding me? You gonna shoot me now?
你在开我玩笑? 你要准备开枪打我?
I can't let you go. I need you on the line.
我不能让你走 我需要你
I need you commanding those civilians.
我需要你来指挥民众
I'm sorry, Sam, but you cannot go.
抱歉 山姆 但是你不能走
I'm sorry, too, Major, but you can't stop me.
我也很抱歉 少校 但是你阻止不了我
Release of nuclear weapons is now authorized.
发射核弹许可已被授权
Sir.
长官
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表