剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
I think God's trying to tell me something.
我想上帝准备告诉我一些事情
It's about Gaius, isn't it? No.
是关于盖尤斯 是吗? 不
It's not.
不是的
It's about something much bigger than that.
是关于一些更重要的
After you execute this command,
在你执行这个命令后
you'll delete the order from your logs
你要从你的日志中删除这个命令
then overwrite the corresponding memory locations.
并覆盖相应的存储位置
Execute.
执行
BOOMER: It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
Relax, try to breathe through it.
放松 试着呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸
This is something beautiful.
噢 在生死之间
Miraculous, between life and death.
有很美丽的景象
Hmm.
嗯
That's weird.
真是不可思议
Why the hell do they keep missing?
为什么他妈的他们一直没有击中?
Frak.
妈的
Adama.
阿达玛
DUALLA: Admiral, you have a call from Lieutenant Novacek.
上将 那维克中尉给你电♥话♥
Put him through. NOVACEK: Bill?
把他接过来 比尔吗?
Yes? This is Danny.
是的? 我是丹尼尔
We need to talk. Hold on.
我们需要谈谈 等会
I need to see you right now.
我想现在就见到你
Hold on. I'll be right there.
等会 我马上就会过去
The Cylons are saddled up on him.
是赛昂人给他装备的
They've got a perfect point-blank, no-deflection shot.
它们的射击很完美 没有偏一丁点
They had him dead to rights.
它们应该能让他毙命的
I'd say so.
我想是吧
Look, Novacek was hit and smoking, flying straight and level.
听着 那维克被击中了 还冒着烟 还能飞得很直很水平
Any nugget could make that kill.
一块金属片就该能要了他的命
The Cylons could've wasted him any number of times, and they didn't.
赛昂人不应该浪费那么多次机会的 但是他们没杀了他
They didn't. They let him escape.
它们没杀他 它们让他跑了
The Cylons don't do anything by accident.
赛昂人没有做什么是让人很意外
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too.
没错 这就是我在想的
Did Novacek say
那维克有没有说他是怎样
how he was able to overcome the Cylons that were holding him prisoner?
从赛昂人监狱里跑出来的?
They were sick? Had a virus?
他们都生病? 中了病毒?
I mean, how many viruses do the Cylons have, sir?
我的意思是 赛昂人中了多少种病毒 长官?
Who knows? Maybe it was the same virus
谁知道呢? 可能是同一种病毒
those Cylons we found were suffering from.
就是我们发现的那些赛昂人得的
Yeah, or maybe they just told us a story that we'd buy.
那好 也许他们只是在给我们编个故事 让我们上当呢
Something that was credible, familiar.
一些我们很相信很熟悉的故事
Novacek was held prisoner on a baseship for three years,
那维克被基地之星关了三年
escapes, and then conveniently finds our fleet
他逃出来了 并且很容易的找到了我们的舰队
with no agenda and no reason to be here.
毫无根据的毫无理由的在这出现
Hey, Dan.
嗨 丹尼尔
NOVACEK: It's funny how all the training comes back.
平时训练的都报答给你了 这很有意思啊
Huh?
对吧?
Why did you lie to me, Bill?
为什么要骗我 比尔?
All those years,
这些年来...
you know what I kept telling myself?
你知道我是怎么跟自己说的吗?
What stupid, frakked-up dream I held onto?
那是我做的多么愚蠢 多么该死的梦?
I kept thinking,
我一直在想
"Just hang in there, Bulldog.
"只要挺下来 大狗"
"Bill Adama's coming.
"比尔·阿达玛快来了"
"He won't leave you to rot in here, not him.
"他不会让你困在这里的 那不是他
He won't leave a man behind.
他是不会让任何人落下的"
"Just hold on. " But you weren't coming.
"只要坚持住" 但你没来救我
You didn't think I was alive. You weren't even hoping I was alive!
你没想过我还活着 你都没有期望过我能活下来!
And if I hadn't figured a way to escape,
如果我没找到逃出去的方法
if I didn't make my move when I saw they left that door wide open for me,
如果我在看到它们没把门关上的时候 没采取行动
I'd be as good as dead right now!
我现在肯定已经是条尸体!
Is that what they did?
是它们留的吗?
Did they leave the door standing open?
是它们让门敞开着?
Did they let you escape?
是它们让你逃出来的?
That's not what I meant.
那不是我说的意思
I know the truth.
我知道发生了什么
I beat them. Do you understand?
是我打败了他们 你懂吗?
I beat them at their own game.
我在和它们的周♥旋♥中打败了它们
I frakking killed her, and I escaped.
我杀死了该死的她 然后逃了出来
You trying to take that away from me?
你不承认我是自己逃出来的?!
TIGH: Bulldog!
大狗!
Stay down!
蹲着!
Are you all right, Bill?
你还好吗 比尔?
Yeah, I'm okay.
是的 我还好
You don't wanna believe it, do you? I know.
你不想承认 是吗? 我知道
The truth hurts, Bulldog,
现实很难接受 大狗
but it's better to know the truth than to live a lie.
但是活在真♥相♥里要比活在谎言里更好
We're all soldiers, Danny.
我们都是士兵 丹尼尔
We're all expendable.
我们都要面对牺牲的
And we did what we had to do to protect the mission.
并且我们做了不得不做的事情 来保护任务的机密性
It's ugly, but there it is. The Cylons let you go.
这很不好听 但事实如此 但赛昂人放了你出来
The question is, why? Ask yourself that, Danny.
这是为什么呢? 你自己扪心自问 丹尼尔
Because up until a minute ago,
因为在一分钟以前
you were doing exactly what they wanted you to do.
你就在做它们想让你做的事
Come here and learn the truth and seek revenge.
来到这里知道真♥相♥并寻仇
And that's exactly what you did.
并且那就是你正在做的事
You almost gave them what they wanted.
你差点就让它们的计划得逞了
Tell you a dirty little secret.
告诉你个不好的小秘密:
The toughest part of getting played
一个人最难忍♥受的事
is losing your dignity.
就是丧失你的尊严
Feeling like you are not worth the oxygen you are sucking down.
感觉就像是你喘气都没价值了 你会倒下来
You get used to it.
你会习惯的
You start to believe it.
你会开始相信的
You start to love it.
你会开始喜欢上的
It's like a bottle that never runs dry.
就像一瓶永远也喝不完的酒
You can keep reaching for it over and over and over again.
你可以伸手去拿很多很多很多次
So, how do you put that bottle away, Saul?
那你现在把酒瓶子丢了吗 少?
I don't know.
我不知道
One day, you just decide to
有一天你会决定...
get up and walk out of your room.
站起来走出自己的房♥间
ROSLIN: What is this?
这是什么?
Your resignation? You have gotta be kidding me.
你的辞职书 你肯定是在和我开玩笑
I've said before,
我以前说过...
we can't hide from the things that we've done.
我们不能隐瞒自己所做过的事情
I see no other way around this situation.
在这种情况下我别无选择
Maybe it's time, Laura.
也许是时候了 劳拉
Sit down, Bill.
坐下 比尔
I think you're being naive.
我认为你很天真
"Naive"?
天真?
Did it ever occur to you that the Admiralty
你有没有想过军部是故意让你
may have set you up to provoke a war they wanted?
去挑起一场他们谋划的战争?
It's naive to think that horrible things that we can't understand
去想像那些我们不能理解的可怕的事情
have simple explanations.
有个简单的解释就是天真
Because simple explanations make us feel like we have control when we don't.
因为简单的解释让我们感觉上是控制了实际并未控制的事情
We know why the Cylons attacked us,
我们知道赛昂人为什么攻击我们
and it wasn't any one thing. Oh, my Gods!
这肯定不是因为某一个原因就造成的 噢 我的天呐
We did a thousand things,
我们做过数以千计的事情
good and bad,
有好的也有不好的
every day for 40 years to pave the way for those attacks.
在这40年的每一天里都有 是这些事情使我们最后被攻击
Something has to be done.
那也该做点什么
You know what that is?
你知道这是什么吗?
Medal of distinction.
荣誉勋章
This was before I heard about this resignation of yours.
这是在我听说你要辞职以前就准备好的
So...
所以...
I'd like to propose this.
我更愿意进行这项活动
You seem hell-bent on paying some kind of penance
你看起来很固执 在为什么东西而赎罪
for whatever it is you think you've done.
为了那些你自认为做过的事情
So instead of resigning, why don't you get up and walk out of here,
所以不要辞职了 你何不走出这里
meet me on the port hangar deck tomorrow evening for this ceremony,
明晚在飞行甲板的这个典礼上来见我
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表