剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
KAT: Previously on Battlestar Galactica.
《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》 前情提要
I was burnt out.
我已心力交瘁
I started taking stims.
所以我就开始服用兴♥奋♥剂♥
What are these? Stims.
这是什么? 兴♥奋♥剂♥
By the look of her, she's been taking them by the handful.
看她的样子 已经吃了一把了
Let me go! Hey, hey!
让我走 嗨 嗨
You know, coming in late for a briefing 'cause you're hung over,
你要知道 因为宿醉而简报迟到
that's bad enough.
就已经很过分了
When you back out on a mission...
你还因此退出执行任务...
You see, unlike you, I don't take a bunch of pills,
你听着 和你不同的是 我不会磕一把药之后
and then climb in my cockpit so wired that I can't land the frakking ship.
还他妈的爬进驾驶舱 接着还他妈的着陆失败
Starbuck, you're an embarrassment.
星芭 你真是个耻辱
I need you back in the CIC.
我想让你回到CIC
It just ain't the same without you in there,
没有你在那儿胁迫同僚
intimidating the inmates.
就是不一样
No, no.
噢 我可没有...
There are only 12 Cylon models,
只有12个赛昂人模型
but in the entire occupation on New Caprica, I only saw seven.
但在占领新卡布里卡的整个期间 只看到了7个
Who are the final five?
另外的5个呢?
I can't talk about that.
我不能说那个
BALTAR: You have any idea what it's talking about?
你知道她在说什么吗?
CAPRICA SIX: Most Cylons think the conscious mind of the Hybrid has simply gone mad
绝大多数赛昂人都认为混合体的意识思维已经疯了
and the vocalizations we hear are meaningless.
她所发出的声音对我们来说是无意义的
But not everyone thinks that.
但不是所有人都这么认为
You'll delete the order from your logs. Execute.
你要从你的日志中删除这个命令 执行命令
It's okay, it's okay.
没事了 没事了
There is something beautiful,
在生死之间
miraculous, between life and death.
有很瑰丽的景象
ROSLIN: You mean there's no food to be salvaged?
你的意思是没有能食用的粮食可抢救了?
What about the good food we had stored
我们在这次意外污染发生前
before we started inadvertently churning out the contaminated stuff?
储存的食物呢?
Well, the newly processed bad food went into the depleted storage system.
新加工的受污染粮食直接进入了储藏系统
Everything's tainted.
所有粮食都被污染了
But Sharon's out finding all this algae for us to process.
但是莎伦已经出发去寻找我们能加工的藻类了
It's tough to choke down, but it's almost pure protein.
那东西很难吃 但基本上全是蛋白质
What if Sharon comes back and reports there is no clear passage to this planet?
那如果莎伦回来报告说没有可以去那个星球的路怎么办?
Then the question is, Doc, how long can we survive?
医生 那就有一个新问题了 我们还能撑多长时间?
With the rations we've been on? I'd say seven to 10 days.
按照我们现在的配给量 我觉得是7到10天
ROSLIN: When is she due back?
按计划 她什么时候回来?
She was due three hours ago.
她预期3小时前赶回
The radiation levels are high, but she's strong and she's...
那里的辐射水平很高 但她很强壮 并且…
She'll be here any moment.
她随时都可能赶回来的
No, I'm sorry, you guys, I don't have anything.
抱歉 伙计们 我什么东西都没有
To share?
来分给大家?
I told you, Starbuck, I don't have anything. Get off my back, okay?
我告诉过你了 星芭 我什么东西都没有 别烦我了
Yeah, I saw a protein bar on your cot.
是啊 我看到你的小床上有蛋白质棒的
I gave it to Cottle.
我把它给了科特尔
Right. Right after I gave him head.
对呀! 就在我帮他解决之后
Oh, so, what, now I'm a liar? Oh, I don't know, if the shoe fits.
你什么意思 我撒谎了? 哦 我不知道…
All right, can it!
好了 好了 别吵!
Kat, get down here.
凯特 下来吧
All right, for frak's sake, everybody, eat.
好了 他妈的 大家都吃吧
We're getting paranoid with this hunger.
大家都被饿得变成妄想狂了
KAT: Here, baby, eat this.
这里 宝贝 吃这个
Oh, my Gods, that's good.
我的天啊 真不错
BALTAR: Somewhere to be, D'Anna?
去哪呢 戴安娜
You'll wake Caprica.
嘘 别把卡布里卡弄醒了
Look, I'd love to hang around with you two all day, but...
听着 我情愿天天陪在你们俩身边
I have things to do.
但是我还有些事要做
I'll never understand what you all do all day long,
我永远都不会明白你每天都独自干什么了
living on this thing like fleas on a cat.
像猫身上的跳蚤一样让人捉摸不定
Where do you suppose she takes herself off to, then?
你认为她是去干什么了?
You are not the only one asking that.
你不是第一个问这个问题的人了
I'm not?
我不是?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
She's been doing things.
她在忙着事呢
Doing things?
做事?
What things?
什么事?
CREWMAN 1: Okay, let's make it faster.
好 动作快点
CREWMAN 2: Sorry about that. I've got you, Lieutenant. Watch your step.
抱歉 我扶住你了 中卫 小心
Go ahead, I've got your helmet.
走吧 我来拿头盔
There you go. I've got you, Athena.
这边走 我来扶你 雅典娜
Go ahead, walk her through.
朝前走 让开路
Seven percent spray. Move around to the starboard side for wash-down.
百分之七浓度喷洒 移到右舷冲洗
CREWMAN 3: Two-fourteen.
二 十四
All the way down, Lieutenant. Right through here, Lieutenant.
都好了 中尉 来这里 中尉
Right over here.
来这儿
Radiation negative.
放射物已清除
CREWMAN 4: Don't move!
别动
There's a way through the star cluster.
有一条路穿过那个星团
And I found the planet, on the other side.
我在另一边找到了那个星球
I skimmed it, I took photos.
我抓拍到了些照片
There's huge swaths of algae, just like we thought.
正如我们所料 那里有很多海藻生长带
It's black.
都变黑了
APOLLO: She's a Cylon. She can handle a radiation dose that big.
她是赛昂人 她能承受那么大的辐射剂量
We think. Someone call Cottle.
那只是我们觉得能! 谁去找下科特尔医生
I'm fine.
我很好
Maybe you are,
对于你来说 也许是的
but a human might not be able to make it.
人类可能就做不到了
So, then, how do we get tens of thousands of humans through there?
那现在我们怎么把数万人运过去?
So we can make it through in two jumps with a stop right there.
我们可以跳跃两次 在这个方位停一次
There's no solution with a single jump?
是否可能只跳跃一次?
No, the cluster's too big, and it's too big to go around, too.
不行 这个星团太大了 都大到没法绕过去
But the civvie ships aren't shielded enough
但民用船只没有足够的装甲
to jump in the middle of all that radiation.
跳跃到一个四周都是辐射的地方
I would say 80% of the people on board would die.
我觉得飞船上80%的人会因此而死掉
Can we send Galactica for food?
我们能否只派卡拉狄加过去弄食物呢?
And put it where? What do you mean?
放在哪儿? 你什么意思?
It would take dozens of return trips.
那需要来回几十趟
Each time we'd leave the fleet vulnerable to attack.
每次离开 整个舰队就毫无防御能力
We just can't bring the food to the people.
我们不能用把食物带给大家
What if we bring the people to the food?
那假如我们把大家带去找食物呢?
Put the people on Galactica.
把人们送上卡拉狄加
Send the civilian ships with skeleton crew,
把只配备基本船员的民用船只派过去
give them radiation meds.
给他们配备防辐射装束
Except that the radiation would fry the civvie ships' nav systems.
除非辐射不会把民用船只的导航系统烧坏
They wouldn't be able to see squat on dradis.
那样他们在雷达上什么都看不到
There wouldn't even be a way to calculate a jump out.
他们如果进去了 想跳出来都难
It's worse than that.
比那还更糟
Once you jump in, the light is so blinding you begin to drift.
一旦你跳跃进去 能见度很低 你只能在那里漂泊
And before you can get your bearings, you're over there.
在找到坐标前 你在那早完蛋了
APOLLO: No visual contact, instruments blinded by radiation.
没有可视度 辐射还会让仪表失灵
They'd get lost, they'd burn up.
他们会迷路的.他们肯定会被烧掉
Pilot ship.
领航船
We pair a Raptor with each civilian ship.
我们给每艘民用船只配备一架猛禽机
APOLLO: The Raptor navigation systems are hardened against nuclear strikes.
猛禽机的导航系统抗辐射性要好一些
They could handle the radiation.
他们能承受得了这种辐射
Each Raptor could lead a civilian ship through the cluster,
每架猛禽机能领航一艘民用船只通过星团
then they both jump out together.
然后他们再一起跳跃出去
The question is, how many jumps will it take?
问题是要跳跃多少次?
APOLLO: Five round trips.
来回共跳跃5次
You heard. Five round trips.
你们听到了吧 往返跳跃5次
On our outbound jumps,
在我们跳过去的时候
we'll each be responsible for relaying jump coordinates
我们每架猛禽机都负责向民用船只传送
to our own specific civilian ship,
下一个跳跃点坐标
nailing them to their jump points and ensuring they don't drift off.
确保他们跳跃点的准确 并且要确保他们不离队
Sir, are we gonna get fed when we get there?
长官 当我们到那里时 要不要吃东西
Eventually, yes, but only after we find the algae and get it processed.
最后嘛 当然要 但是要在我们找到并开始处理藻类后
But the truth is that
事实上
nausea from the radiation exposure will take care of our appetites.
辐射后的呕吐反应会让大家倒胃口
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表