剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
HELO: Previously on Battlestar Galactica.
《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》 前情提要
Some people in the Fleet believe that the legend of Earth held,
舰队里的一些人相信 地球的传说
perhaps, the greatest promise for our survival.
也许是我们生存下去的最好保证
Do you know how to find it?
知道怎么找到它吗?
Not really, no.
不太清楚
There was a hope, my hope, that if you knew the way to Earth,
有个希望 如果你知道去地球的方法
it would justify keeping you alive a little longer.
那能确保让你活得更久一些
Now when I say that I do not know exactly where Earth is,
我不知道地球的具体♥位♥置
that is not to say that I do not know
并不意味我不知道
a very great deal about its probable location.
大量关于地球大概位置的信息
DORAL: A Baseship,
那艘基地之星
the one we sent to investigate the pulsars in the Lion nebula,
就是我们派过去调查狮子星云中脉冲星的那艘
we've lost contact.
我们失去了联络
CAPRICA SIX: The missing Baseship,
失踪的基地之星
it's been infected by some kind of disease.
可能感染了某种病毒
If an infected Cylon dies
如果一个感染的赛昂人死亡
and carries this disease with them into a Resurrection ship,
把病毒带着一起返回了复活船
it could rapidly spread, potentially infecting our entire race.
那可能会快速蔓延 会威胁到我们整个族群
If one of us is resurrected, the disease will follow.
只要我们其中一个复活了 那个病毒就会跟随而入
Then no Cylon can board that ship without risking infection.
没有一个赛昂人能不被感染地登上那艘船
I'll go. Yes, I'll go.
我去 是的 我去
I can go to the Baseship.
我可以去那个基地之星
I can make observations about the Cylons, their physical condition,
我可以对上面的赛昂人进行观察 检查他们的身体状况
bring back information about this disease which now threatens all of you.
带回关于让你们都在恐惧的病毒的信息
BALTAR: Do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗?
It must be some kind of beacon.
肯定是某种信标
It must have been left here by the Thirteenth Tribe.
第13部落遗留下来的
A beacon carried the disease, left by some humans like you to destroy us.
那个信标带有病毒 是人类留下来毁灭我们的
You noticed nothing suspicious on the infected ship?
你没发现被感染船上有什么可疑的吗?
Nothing whatsoever.
没有什么特别的
I am just as baffled as you are.
我和你一样困惑
RACETRACK: Just like the scriptures say.
就如那份手稿所写
There it is, the Lion's Head nebula and the Blinking Eye.
就在那里 狮头星云 还有闪耀的眼睛
Holy crap, it's the road to Earth!
我的天 那是通往地球的道路
APOLLO: This is Combat, dressed and ready, plan A.
这里是战斗分队 A计划准备完毕
We are approaching the Baseship.
我们正在接近基地之星
It is just so wrong.
这很反常
What the hell happened here?
到底里面发生了什么?
ATHENA: Whatever this is, it's something new.
不管发生了什么 对我们来说都是新的机遇
Go.
执行
Apollo, Galactica. You are cleared hot.
阿波罗 这是卡拉狄加 开始行动
APOLLO: Roger that, Galactica.
收到 卡拉狄加
We're in pretty close now.
我们现在离它相当近
By the look of it, that ship's in no condition to put up a fight.
可用肉眼观察它 飞船看起来没有战斗能力了
I've never seen anything like this. Shall we proceed?
我从未见过这种情况 我们继续吗?
Hang on, guys!
坐好了 伙计们
HELO: Use extreme caution, Apollo.
多加小心 阿波罗
APOLLO: Set perimeter. Up inside, everyone.
设置防御带 准备进入
Galactica, Apollo. We're in.
卡拉狄加 我是阿波罗 我们进来了
Galactica, Apollo. No sign of life.
卡拉狄加 我是阿波罗 没有生命迹象
Ship appears to be abandoned and powering down.
飞船看起来是被遗弃并关闭了
APOLLO: What the hell?
见鬼了?
Gods. What happened here?
上帝 这里发生过什么?
I don't know, but their frakking Resurrection ship's gonna overheat.
我不知道 但他们该死的复活船有得忙了
Galactica, Apollo. We've reached the control center.
卡拉狄加 我是阿波罗 我们到了控制中心
Thirty, maybe forty dead skin jobs.
有30...也许是40具人形赛昂的尸体
Mathias, set a perimeter!
马赛厄斯 设置防御带!
Sharon, Athena, see what you can pick up in the computers.
莎伦...雅典娜 去看看能从电脑那里找到什么
MATHIAS: Three fire teams, each doorway. Go!
分成3个火力小分队 每个队守一个门 快去
MARINE: Yes, sir.
是 长官
ATHENA: Okay, I'm gonna try to call up the database.
好的 我准备连入数据库
If I get a connection, put the SSR leads in the water over there.
如果我能联接上 把固体继电器导入那边的液体中
Reduce the error correction levels for highest throughput.
降低错误检校级别 来扩大数据传输带宽
RACETRACK: You sure you wanna do that?
你确定想这么做吗?
ATHENA: It's how it works.
就这么做了
You okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah. The data points are almost completely corroded.
还好 数据库已经差不多都损坏了
I don't know if I'm gonna get much out of here, but let's try.
我不知道我能够得到什么信息 但我会试的
What is going on?
进行得怎么样了?
MARINE: We're now inside all perimeters.
已进入所有防御带
Frak me! This one's alive!
妈的! 这个还活着呢!
We got a live one over here!
这儿! 我们找到个活的!
MATHIAS: Danelli, Peters, cover the Major!
丹利 彼得斯 掩护大家!
APOLLO: They're alive!
他们是活的!
Galactica, Apollo. We've got one, two, three, four,
卡拉狄加 我是阿波罗 我们找到1 2 3 4
five living skin jobs down here.
5个活的赛昂人
I say again, five... Five living.
我重复一次 5个活着的
HELO: Are you taking fire?
你们开火了吗?
Negative, negative.
没有 没有
They seem in pretty bad shape.
他们看起来状况不妙
Don't take any chances. If they make any threatening moves...
不要大意 如果他们有什么危险举动
APOLLO: You can trust me on that one.
相信我吧
MARINE: Stay down!
趴下
Major, what do we do? Should we take them out?
上尉 我们该怎么办? 要把他们带出去吗?
APOLLO: Hold your fire. Hold your fire!
不要开火 不要开火!
MATHIAS: Stay, you frakkers!
别动 妈的
I said hold your fire!
我说了别开火!
NO. 6:Grant us the strength, the wisdom.
赐予我们...力量...智慧...
APOLLO: What are they doing?
他们在干什么呢?
Above all, a measure...
最重要的...承诺的量度
Hey, Athena, what are you doing? Athena!
嗨 雅典娜 你在干什么? 雅典娜!
What are you doing? Athena!
你在干什么? 雅典娜!
Grant us the strength, the wisdom...
赐予我们...力量...智慧...
Traitor.
叛徒
Save yourself.
拯救你自己吧
From what?
从何说起?
Keep away from us.
离我们远点
What happened here?
这儿发生什么了?
NO. 6: The beacon, we brought it onboard.
一个信标 我们把它带上船了
It carried a disease.
它有病毒
We're infected.
我们被感染了
Infected?
感染?
Son-of-a-bitch!
噢 他妈的!
Okay, okay, okay!
行了 行了 行了!
Settle down, keep your heads!
冷静下来!
Watch the doorways! Get the doorways!
看好门 看好门!
Galactica, Apollo. We have a situation down here.
卡拉狄加 我是阿波罗 我们这儿有个状况
The Cylons have been infected with a disease.
那些赛昂人感染了一种病毒
We have all been exposed. We've all been exposed.
我们都暴露在这里了 我们都暴露在这里了
COTTLE: They'll have to come aboard under quarantine procedures.
他们登船后一定要执行隔离程序
Clear a path from the hangar deck to sickbay and sterilize it,
从机库里清理出一条路通到医务室 并要消毒
and the Raptors after they're in.
而猛禽机跟随他们后面进来
I'll handle that.
就交给我处理
How long will they have to stay in quarantine?
他们要隔离多长时间呢?
I won't know that until I do the blood work.
在血检结果出来前 我也不知道要多长时间
Could be days, weeks, there's no way to tell.
可能几天或几星期 这是没法说的事情
You said they picked up this disease from a beacon?
你说他们是被那个信标感染的?
According to the Cylons.
是赛昂人说的
Always good to have the source of the pathogen.
能得到病原体的话就好了
Can you bring it aboard Galactica?
你能把它给弄到卡拉狄加上吗?
No, too dangerous. I want to limit our exposure.
不 太危险了 要限制暴露的危险
What about the prisoners?
囚犯怎么样了?
Prisoners?
囚犯?
The disease is more advanced in their systems,
他们体内的病毒要更高级一些
so it'll give me at least an idea of what to expect as it progresses.
所以我有了点想法 看看接下来病情会如何发展
And when they die, it'll tell me how long our people have to live.
而且等他们死后 就能知道我们的人能活多久了
How many prisoners?
有多少囚犯?
How many you got?
你抓到多少个?
HELO: Apollo, Galactica. Alpha check.
阿波罗 这是卡拉狄加 第一次检查
Galactica. We have you in visual range. Approaching starboard hangar.
卡拉狄加 我们看到你们了 正在接近右舷机库
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表