剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Got it! Hold it right there!
好了 别动了
Galactica, Apollo. Raptor is secured and pressurized.
卡拉狄加 我是阿波罗 猛禽机接到目标 增压完毕
They are in rough shape.
他们的情况不妙
We've got to get them to sick bay right away.
我们要把他们立即送去医务室
Come in.
进来吧
So, any word on Chief and Cally?
轮机长和凯莉的情况怎么样?
They're alive, but Doc Cottle is still evaluating their condition.
都活了下来 不过科特尔医生还在评估他们的状况
So, are you going to tell me what's going on with you?
您这是怎么了?
It's this day.
是这个日子
My Gods, your wedding anniversary.
我的天 是您的结婚周年纪念日
I had totally forgotten.
我把这事给忘到脑后了
Probably seems foolish, especially the way it all ended up, but...
这么做看起来可能很傻 特别是因为它已经结束了 但…
Still...
还是...
It still means something to me.
它对我还是很重要
We've never talked about it.
我们还从没谈论过这件事
The divorce.
那次离婚
Your mother.
你母亲
It was a bad time for all of us.
那时候对大家来说都不好受
Your mother gave you and your brother a home, stability.
你母亲给你和你哥一个家 安居之所
Dad, I know you want to believe that, but...
爸 我知道 您宁愿相信这些都是真事 可是..
You know what? Forget it. It was a long time ago.
算了 都是很久以前的事了
You have something to say, Son, just say it.
孩子 有话想说 就说出来
Dad, we had four walls.
爸 我们确实没有露宿街头
But stability?
可安居之所?
My Gods, you know what Mom was like. I mean, the mood swings...
您也知道老妈情绪不定
It's why you left her.
这也是您离开她的原因
We had problems, but...
我们之间确实有矛盾
She cared deeply for you and your brother. Things changed after you left.
但她还是很关心你和你哥的 自从你走后事情就发生了变化
And, I mean, there were times when she lost control.
有几次 她情绪失控
CAROLANNE: Don't listen to him, Bill.
别信他说的话 比尔
APOLLO: She would try and apologize.
过后 她就会道歉
She would promise that she would make things better.
向我们保证 她会改过自新
But then she would just start drinking.
可随后就开始喝酒
And then all of her good intentions would just go flying
这样她的一切 花言巧语就…
out the frakking window.
都付诸东流
ADAMA: Is it true?
这些是真的吗?
I can't believe you'd even ask me that!
没想到你还会这样问我
Damn it. Is it true?
见鬼 这些是真的吗?
APOLLO: And then, one day, finally, the apologies even stopped.
直到有一天 连道歉都没有了
That's enough.
够了
CAROLANNE: You walked out on me!
是你抛弃了我
You walked out on me!
是你抛弃了我!
The brilliant commander, who could lead all of his men into combat,
堂堂的指挥官 可以带军作战!
but he couldn't find a way to live with his own family!
可就是不知道该怎么与自己的家人相处!
We never lived anywhere for more than six months!
我们从没在一个地方居住超过六个月
Just following you around from one base to another!
就只是跟着你从一个基地到另一个基地
Waiting for you to come home!
等着你回家
But you weren't here for any of us!
可你要的不是我们
It was always whatever was easiest for the great Adama!
都是为了"伟大的阿达玛"自己!
They needed you. They were our children.
他们需要的是你 他们是我们俩的孩子
They needed a father.
他们需要一个父亲
All through your glorious career,
在你这一生光辉的历程之中...
you have prided yourself on being a leader of men,
让你引以为荣的就是 当上了一位将领
judging people,
可以评判他人的是非功过
always making the hard call.
总要做出艰难的抉择
But when it came to the biggest decision of your life,
可当遇到了你这一生中最重大的决定的时候
oh, Bill, you blew it.
比尔 你却搞砸了
We were wrong for each other from day one, but you just couldn't accept that.
我们从开始在一起就是个错误 可你却不肯承认
That's it. That's why you keep calling me back.
就是这样 这就是你总是想起我的原因
Because if you had made that mistake,
因为如果你承认犯了那个错误
it would just call into question all of your other decisions.
你就会重新审视在此之前 你所有的决定
ADAMA: She was still your mother, Lee.
她依旧是你的母亲 李
I loved her.
我爱她
APOLLO: I believe you.
我相信
I just don't think she ever loved you.
我只是认为 她从没爱过你
He's right over here.
他在这边
Hey.
嗨
I dropped by daycare.
我去了日托那里
Somebody wanted to see you.
有人想见你
Who's that? Hey, little man.
看那是谁呀? 你好 小子
How is she doing? Doc Cottle says she'll be okay,
她的情况怎么样? 科特尔医生说她会没事
but it's gonna be a while before she's 100 percent.
不过还要过段时间才能完全康复
Yeah?
能行?
Yeah, I'm fine. I know. Come here.
恩 没事 我知道 过来
I've got you.
让我抱一下
You want to go see Mommy? Want to go see Mommy?
想见妈妈了?
Hey. Yeah. Let's go see Mommy. Come on.
走去见妈妈 来吧
She's over here. Yeah.
她在这里
Cal.
阿莉
Cal.
阿莉
Sweetie? Look who's here.
亲爱的 看谁来了
Look who's here.
看谁来了
Seelix.
希里克丝
I don't know how we will manage
无论如何
to find a balance, you and me.
我们都会找到一个平衡点
We will take care of Nick.
我们来抚养尼奇
Okay? I love you.
好吗? 我爱你
Look. That's Mommy's hand.
看 这是妈妈的手
There.
在这里
There.
在这里
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
How are you?
你好吗?
Good.
很好
So, what's this? It was here when I got in.
这是什么? 我进来时就在那里了
It's from your father.
你父亲给你的
Is it ticking? He left you a note.
是不是在"滴答 滴答"响? 他给你留了一张纸条
Caprican Criminal Codes.
《卡布里卡刑法》
These were my grandfather's law books.
这些是我祖父的法律书籍
Your dad must have had these in storage all this time.
一定是你父亲把这些书一直存放了起来
Why is he giving them to you now?
为什么他现在要给你?
"For that day when we all have the time. "
献给我们都有时间的那一天
ROSLIN: I'm glad you stopped by. I have something for you.
很高兴你能顺便来这里 我有些东西要给你
This was given to me by one of the colonists down on New Caprica.
这是在新卡布里卡时 一个殖民者送给我的
And I forgot about it and Tory found it in a pile of old clothes.
如果不是托莉在一堆旧衣服里发现了它 我就把这事给忘了
Blood Runs At Midnight.
《午夜血光》
Don't let the title fool you. It's a pretty good mystery.
别被书名骗到了 是一个很不错的神秘故事
I think you'll like it.
我觉得你会喜欢
And it's not a loan. It's a gift.
不是借给你 而是送给你
Do you ever think about the times much on New Caprica?
你还会时常想起在新卡布里卡上的那段时光吗?
I try to think about the good times. Yes, I do.
我愿意去想好日子 是的 还会想起
One in particular stands out in my mind.
有一次 让我记忆犹新
You were wearing a really bright red dress.
你那天穿着你那件鲜红色的裙子
Said you wanted to build a cabin.
还说你想造一座小屋
It was Baltar's groundbreaking ceremony.
当时是波塔尔的奠基仪式
I got a little silly that night.
那天晚上 我有点没头没脑的
Do you ever wonder what would have happened if the Cylons hadn't come back?
你是否想过如果赛昂人没回来 又会发生什么事?
Well, I think, given Baltar and the terrain, we couldn't have made a go of it.
考虑到波塔尔和当地的地形 我们也无法离开那里
What about you? Do you think you would have stayed on Galactica,
你呢? 会留在卡拉狄加上?
or do you think you would have settled?
还是会定居在新卡布里卡?
It's pretty hypothetical, isn't it?
扯得太远了吧?
It is, until it isn't.
是远了 可为时不远了
Did I just say that?
瞧我刚才说的是什么话
It was worth just seeing you laugh like that.
能看到你这样笑 也算值得了
We've been at war for so long, sometimes we forget what we're fighting for.
战斗得太久 有时却忘了我们在为什么而战
To raise our kids in peace.
静心地抚养子女
Enjoy one another's company. Live life as people again.
执子之手与子偕老 又可以享受正常的生活
Like that night on New Caprica.
比如像在新卡布里卡上的那个晚上
That's really what we are talking about here now, isn't it?
才是我们所真正向往的 对吧?
That, and other times.
那时候 还有其他一些时候都算是
So, if the Cylons hadn't come back...
那如果赛昂人没有回来的话?
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表