剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
She's here.
她在这里
It's me.
是我啊
It's Mommy. Yes.
我是妈妈
What's wrong?
怎么了?
We tried everything. She didn't respond.
我们什么方法都试过了 也不见起色
Look at that. Hera knows her.
看啊 赫拉认识她
That's amazing. You and she are biologically identical.
好神奇 你们俩在生理上毫无二致
But Hera recognizes her mother.
而赫拉却认出了她的母亲
Well, good, because you can have her. I'm done with her.
这就好 你留着她吧 我可受够了
You don't mean that.
这不是你的真心话
I know you still care about Tyrol and Adama.
我知道你还是在乎蒂罗尔和阿达玛的
No.
不
I'm done with that part of my life.
那样的日子已经一去不返了
I learnt that on New Caprica.
这是我在新卡布里卡上学到的
Humans and Cylons were not meant to be together.
人类与赛昂人 命中注定就不该在一起
We should just go our separate ways.
我们就应该各走各的路
Wanna lay down?
躺下吧
Her belly's as hard as a rock. Have you noticed that before?
她的肚子好硬 你们之前注意到了吗?
What do you think that means?
能是什么事?
Blocked intestine, maybe.
可能是肠阻塞
Our doctors examined her.
我们的医生给她做过体♥检♥
Well, your doctors have never examined a child.
你们的医生从没给幼儿做过体♥检♥
Hera needs to be seen by a human doctor.
要让人类的医生给赫拉看病
I need to take her back to Galactica.
我得带她回卡拉狄加
You know that can't happen, what this child means to us.
你明知这是不可能的 你也清楚这孩子对我们何等重要
What she means to every living Cylon.
对每一个赛昂人有多重要
I should have known. She's been planning this all along.
我早该料到 这一切都是她计划好了的
Feel her.
你亲自去摸摸她
She's right.
没错
Belly's as hard as a gourd.
她的肚子确实很硬
If you don't let me take her, the first of a new generation will die.
如果你不让我带她走 新生代的第一人就会死掉
God will never forgive you.
神永远也不会宽恕你
Maybe Cavil's right.
也许还是卡维尔说得对
Maybe God never wanted us to have children in the first place.
可能神从一开始 就没想让我们拥有孩子
Maybe it'd be better for you if I just snapped your little neck!
或许为了你好 我应该扭断你的小脖子
Don't!
不要
Please.
求你...
Please don't kill my baby girl.
求你不要杀害我的小女儿
Honey!
宝贝
I believe the future of the Cylon rests with this child,
我相信这孩子决定着赛昂人的未来
and the others who are gonna come after her.
其他人还会来加害她
So do I.
我想也是
There's a captured Raptor aboard.
舰上有一艘捕获的猛禽机
Let's go.
走吧
We've gotta get you back to Galactica.
我们得送你回卡拉狄加
Here they come.
它们来了
Open fire!
开火!
Tell them to blow the thing!
通知他们把那东西炸了
The Cylons are closing in!
赛昂人逼近了
It's the Major.
少校打来的
Tyrol. Tell me you've found the Eye of Jupiter.
蒂罗尔 找到"朱庇特之眼"了吧?
No, but I'm getting close, Major.
还没 不过快了
I've deciphered some more of the glyphs.
我又认出了一些字
I got a reference to an eye,
有一处提到"眼睛"
something about a star, and an explosion of some kind.
还提到了"恒星" "爆♥炸♥"什么的
All right, cut to the chase, Chief.
长话短说 轮机长
Do you have the Eye of Jupiter in your hands or not?
你是否拿到了"朱庇特之眼"?
No, Major.
没有 少校
That's it!
它来了
It's hot!
开火了
All right, Chief, listen to me. That's it!
好了 轮机长 听我说 到此结束
Get your people to the rally point and blow the Temple.
带你的人去会合点 然后炸毁神庙
I repeat, blow the Temple.
重复一遍 炸毁神庙
Yes, sir. Damn it.
是 长官 该死
All right, fall back!
撤退!
Sykes, Mathias, fall back!
塞克斯 马赛厄斯 撤退!
Fall back! Fall back!
撤退! 撤退!
All right, that's it, everybody. Drop what you're doing and get out.
好了 就这样了 各位 放下手里的活 撤退
MAN 1: I've got this. MAN 2: All right, take that one.
拿到了 好 接这个
That means you, too, Cally. Come on!
你也一样 凯莉
MAN 1: Okay, bring the cord...
好吧 带上那个绳…
TYROL: Leave the gear! Go!
把装备丢下! 快走!
MAN 2: Go. WOMAN: I've got it.
走 拿好了
If I only had a little more time. Galen.
再给我一点时间就好了 加伦
It's in the hands of the Gods now, okay? Let's go.
一切都随天意吧 走吧
There's nothing we can do!
我们无能为力了
The ship's structurally intact. Okay.
船体完好 好
That means that the only thing keeping us grounded is a busted fly-by wire.
这也就是说我们飞不起来的原因出自遥控自动驾驶仪
So...
所以...
You gotta bypass those bundles with data cord from the com system.
你得绕开那捆线 用通讯系统中的数据线形成旁路
And then we...
这样我们...
We may have a shot at getting out of here.
我们兴许有逃出升♥天♥的机会
There's only one left.
只剩一支了
Better save it for when you fly us out of here.
最好留着等你驾机 让我们脱离险境后再用
I can't fly.
我驾驶不了
Especially all whacked up on morph.
特别是打了吗♥啡♥后 我都头晕目眩的了
Well, that's just frakking great.
这下可真♥他♥妈♥的好
He won't cheat.
他不会骗你的
He's too honorable.
他还是很诚实
Unlike you.
不像你
Yeah, unlike me.
对 不像我
I love Sam. I hate Sam.
我爱山姆 我恨山姆
I love Lee. I hate Lee.
我爱李 我恨李
Gods, I have to cheat just to keep the pieces all nice and neat.
天呐 我非得骗来骗去 才能保证不露马脚
Stay with it.
打起精神
You still gotta walk me through these avionics.
你还得教我 怎么连接这些航♥空♥元件
APOLLO: The Cylons have reached the Temple. Chief, what's your status?
赛昂人已经到达神庙了 轮机长 你那边情况如何?
I'm wiring the last detonator.
我正在连接最后一个引爆器
D'ANNA: The Eye of Jupiter has to be somewhere in this Temple.
"朱庇特之眼" 一定就在这间神庙里的某个地方
CAVIL: They've wired it with explosives.
他们安上了炸♥药♥
Let's disconnect it.
我们去拆下来
Pull out the detonators. Quickly.
把引爆器拔♥出♥来♥ 快
APOLLO: Chief, blow this thing!
轮机长 炸掉它!
You out of your frakking mind?
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗?
I can't do it.
我下不了手
Gaius! Yes?
盖尤斯! 什么事?
Help us!
来帮忙!
Yeah.
好
Give me the control!
把控制器给我
This just about does it.
这样就行了
Frak!
干!
What have you done? What have you done?
看你做的好事! 看你做的好事!
Major, look.
少校 你看
What is that?
那是什么东西?
There it is, Gaius.
在那里 盖尤斯
It has the answers to all of your questions.
你所有问题的答案就在那里
That's the Eye?
那就是"朱庇特之眼"?
D'ANNA: What is?
那是什么?
Oh, uh...
哦 呃…
Something the Hybrid said...
"混合体"曾说过...
Sapphire blue
宝石蓝…
shining like unto a star.
像一颗恒星一样发光
D'Anna...
戴·安娜
You didn't come here looking for Earth.
你来这里不是为了寻找地球
You came here looking for something else.
而是别有用心
Picking up massive energy pulse from the central star.
从中心星那里收到巨大能量脉冲
Sir, it's a helium flash. The star's going nova.
长官 那是氦闪 那颗恒星要变成超新星了
Nova's gonna obliterate the entire planet in less than an hour.
超新星将在不到一个小时内 扫平整个星球
Major, look.
少校 看
It's the mandala from the Temple.
那是神庙里的曼荼罗
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表