剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
your order is to blow it.
给你的命令是把那庙炸毁
Understood. What's my...
明白了 我有多少时间?
What's going on?
怎么回事儿?
The Cylons are jamming the wireless, every frequency.
赛昂人在干扰 所有频道都是
Okay, we need to establish hard communications,
我们要想办法恢复通信
work out a plan to defend this Temple while Tyrol searches.
想出个防守这寺庙的计划 同时让泰罗尔继续搜索
Defend it with what? A dozen Marines, maybe five more military?
用什么来防守? 十几个陆战队员和五个军官?
We're gonna have to draft the civilians.
我们只好征召平民入伍
Can I make a suggestion that you won't like?
我可以提一个你肯定不喜欢的建议吗?
Do you make any other kind?
你的建议什么时候让人舒服过?
Use Sam to command the civilians.
让山姆来指挥那些民兵
You're not serious.
你在开玩笑吧
Lee. Hey, Sam.
李 你好 山姆
Hi.
嗨
Heard you were coming down.
我听说你也下来了
Guess it takes an emergency to get us in the same room these days.
除非有紧急情况 这段时间 我们还真难在一起
Can we do this later, please?
我们能否迟些再说这个
APOLLO: Sam, I need you to command the civilians.
山姆 我们想让你指挥民兵
Form them into fire teams.
把他们变成战队小分队
I'll give my deployment orders through Sergeant... Whoa, whoa.
我会通过军士部署命令.... 哇 哇
Wait. Deployment orders? Fire teams?
等等 部署命令? 战斗小分队?
Come on, some of these guys have never even held a rifle before.
有些人根本就没拿过枪
Well, you're supposed to be the expert in turning civilians into soldiers.
在把平民训练成士兵方面 你应该是专家了
No, no, no. We were guerilla fighters.
不 不 不 我们那时是游击队
All right? Hit and run.
知道吗?打一枪
Keep moving, keep the enemy off-balance.
换一个地方 让敌人手忙脚乱
I've never had to defend a fixed position, that's a whole different game.
我从来没有防守过一块固定阵地 这可是完全不同的
Well, then, you're just gonna have to learn it fast,
这样的话 那你只好尽快学会怎么去做了
because that's what we're doing, we're defending this fixed position
因为我们已经决定了 我们要防守这个固定阵地
until the Chief finds this Eye of Jupiter.
直到军士长找到朱比特之眼
Oh, okay, so you want us to risk our lives
好啊 你是想让我们冒着生命危险
for something that you haven't even found yet?
去保护一些你还没有找到的东西?!
Listen, Sam, I'm not even sure it exists.
听着 山姆 我甚至不清楚那鬼东西是不是真的存在
But I don't have to tell you every little gods-damn detail...
但我没必要告诉你所有那些他妈的细节
No, you know what you have to explain to me...
你知道你需要跟我解释什么吗?
Hey, hey, hey...
嗨 嗨
The Major's in charge of this one, okay?
少校负责这次行动 清楚吗?
Okay?
好吗?
Huh.
哼
Well, I certainly wouldn't want to step between you and your Major.
是啊 我当然不想打扰你和你的少校
Well, I thought that went really well.
我想一切进展顺利
He'll do it.
他会服从命令的
He better.
他最好是
I miss Nicky.
我想尼克
Do you think he's okay?
你觉得他一切都好吗?
Yes, he's fine.
是的 他一定很好
He's on Galactica. He's fine.
他在卡拉狄加上 不会有事的
I know.
我也希望是
You know, when I was growing up, I hated everything about the faith,
我小的时候曾恨所有关于信仰的东西
the rules, the rituals, endless discussions at the dinner table.
那些规矩 那些仪式 那些永无休止的饭桌上的争论
I used to sneak into my mom's prayer room, you know, holiest of the holies,
我曾经偷偷进入我妈妈用来祈祷的房♥间 那是最神圣的地方
and I would dance around naked with porn magazines just to defy the Gods
我会光着身子拿着黄色杂♥志♥跳来跳去 就是想藐视神灵
and tell them to frak off.
让他们都滚开
I mean, I don't even know how I found this place.
我意思是 我不知道是怎么来到这个地方的
I just got this urge to start walking, and then suddenly here it is.
我只是觉得想开始...走路 然后突然间 我就在这儿了
Well, you should see the look on your face when you're in here.
当你在这里的时候 你应该看看自己的表情
There's this reverence.
是一种敬仰
You even talk softer.
甚至说话都轻声了不少
I feel something in here.
我能在这儿感觉到什么
Something true.
一些接近真理的东西
But here I am setting charges in this special place.
但我确实正在这里布置引线 在这个特殊的地方
The holiest of the holies. This is
最为神圣的地方
the Temple of Five.
这个五人神庙
If my parents could see this.
如果我父母看到这些
And I'm gonna blow it up.
看到我正准备把它炸掉
GAETA: I noticed some anomalies in the solar radiation belt.
我注意到一些不正常的恒星辐射
I made an analysis of the star's vibration modes.
我对这个星系恒星的震动模式进行了分♥析♥
Sure enough, it appears to be highly unstable.
很确定的是 这颗恒星很不稳定
If you can believe it, on the verge of going supernova.
如果你愿意相信的话 它即将转变成一颗超新星
When?
何时?
It could be tomorrow, it could be next year.
可能是明天 也可能是一年后
There's no way of knowing for sure, sir.
无法知道确切时间 长官
When it does happen, the only warning that we're likely to get
一旦它开始转变 我们唯一可能感测到的警报
is a fast helium flash, at which point we'll have to jump out of here
将是疾速的氦闪光 那时我们将不得不在
before it obliterates the entire planetary system.
整个星系被摧毁之前马上离开这里
Sir, I'm not one to look for religious signs,
长官 我并不是那些寻找神谕的人之一
but I can't get my head around these odds.
但我实在是想不明白一些奇怪的事情
That human and Cylon both converge on this planet at this exact moment,
人类和赛昂人竟然在这颗星♥相♥遇
just as the star is about to go supernova?
就在它即将转变成超新星的时候
I'm not a religious person, Mr. Gaeta, as you both know.
我不是个信仰宗教的人 盖塔先生 你们都知道
So if this is the work of a higher power,
如果这是神灵的旨意
then they have one hell of a sense of humor.
那他们这次可是幽默过了头
We have a stand-off. Very predictable.
我们在相持 很容易预知
They have the Eye,
他们拥有朱比特之眼
and they'll nuke it if we try to take it,
如果我们试图夺走它 他们会用核武器毁掉它
and we'll shoot them down if they try bringing it up to Galactica.
如果他们试图把它带回到卡拉狄加上 我们会把他们摧毁
Are we sure they have it?
你确定他们找到了朱比特之眼吗?
How do we know they're not bluffing?
我们怎么知道他们不是在虚张声势?
You don't.
不知道
We Threes feel that we can't afford to take the chance.
我们三个认为我们不应该冒险行事
I think we're missing the big picture here.
我觉得我们失去了大局观
We have the opportunity to rid the universe
我们有机会在这个宇宙中永远去除
of the human pestilence once and for all.
人类这块顽疾
We can discuss that after we get the Eye of Jupiter,
我们可以在拿到朱比特之眼
after we find the path to Earth.
并找到地球之后再讨论这个问题
Let me point out that it doesn't matter if we find Earth in five days,
让我来指明那其实并不重要 无论我们是在5天之内找到地球
or if we find Earth in 5,000 years.
又或是要花上5000年的时间
We're machines,
我们毕竟是机器
we'll still be around to savor the great miracle.
我们会最终成为欣赏那伟大奇迹的人
So let them destroy the Eye,
所以任由他们毁掉朱比特之眼吧
if indeed they have it.
如果他们真的已经得到了它
We have to take advantage of the situation
我们必须把握好这千载难逢的时机
and take down Galactica once and for all.
消灭卡拉狄加以除后患
Or we could stand here and do nothing.
或者我们就在这里待着什么也不做
We're not doing nothing, Cavil.
我们并不是没有行动 卡维尔
Plans are in motion.
行动正在进行
I'm sorry. What was that?
对不起 不过那是什么意思?
D'Anna.
戴安娜
I've put a Heavy Raider down on the planet's surface
我们一跳跃过来 就派遣重型运输机
as soon as we jumped in.
去了星球表面
I thought that would be our best chance of slipping by their dradis.
我想那将是我们最好的机会来躲避他们的雷达探测
Seems I was right.
看来我们成功了
Was there any particular reason the rest of us weren't involved in this decision?
有什么特别的原因解释为何我们没有被通知参与策划的吗?
It was a need-to-know mission.
这是个"需要通知"的任务
So, now I am telling you, because you need to know.
所以现在我告诉你们 因为你们需要知道
The point is, we have cut off their troops' communications
重点是 我们已经切断了人类部队之间的通讯联络
and we have put our own troops on the ground.
而且我们的部队已经登陆到星球上
So, as soon as the Centurions retrieve the Eye,
只要我们夺过朱比特之眼
you can take out Galactica.
你们就可以摧毁卡拉狄加了
Okay, here's the deal. We're out of options.
好了 这就是我们的方案 我们没有选择余地
The Cylons have got us pinned on this rock
赛昂人把我们看得死死的
and our only way out of here is to hold this place
我们唯一的出路就是
until Galactica can send a rescue party.
在卡拉狄加的救援到来前守住这个地方
So I've divided you into two teams, okay?
所以 我要把大家分成两队 听好了嘛?
Team One is gonna be distributing ammunition throughout the camp.
第一队负责向整个营地分发弹♥药♥
Team Two is gonna be making homemade tylium mines.
第二队负责制♥造♥泰里恩地雷
Great. Great.
很好
I know that's not glamorous work,
我知道这不是什么伟大的动作
but we're gonna need the extra firepower
但是在赛昂人向我们射击的时候
in case the Cylons decide to take a shot at us.
我们需要点火力
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表