剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
STARBUCK: Previously on Battlestar Galactica.
太空堡垒卡拉狄加 【 前情提要 】
GAETA: There's enough algae on this planet to feed the entire fleet,
这颗星球上的海藻足够整个舰队享用
but the star in the system is highly unstable.
不过该星系中的一颗恒星极其不稳定
If you can believe it, on the verge of going supernova.
说出来您也许不信 它处于变成超新星的边缘
TIGH: We just picked up four baseships inbound at high speed.
我们刚发现四艘赛昂基地之星高速袭来
ADAMA: It's just a matter of time
赛昂人发现
until the Cylons find out what we're up to on this planet.
我们来此的意图只是时间问题
DUALLA: Starbuck has gone down!
星芭坠机了
I am going after my wife!
我要去救我的妻子!
I can't let you do that, Sam. I am not asking you for permission.
不行 山姆 我用不着让你同意
Sergeant Mathias.
马赛厄斯中士
BOOMER: What if I told you that your daughter was still alive?
如果我告诉你 你的女儿还尚在人间呢
I'd say you were lying. She's on our baseship right now.
你说谎 她现在就在我们的基地之星上
She's ill, and we don't know why.
她病了 而我们不知道是何原因
TYROL: I don't even know how I found this place.
我说不清自己怎么找到这个地方的
I just got this urge to start walking, and then suddenly here it is.
我就是想向前走 然后突然就到了这里
The scriptures say that this Temple is the final resting place
依经♥文♥上所述 这间神庙是
of the Eye of Jupiter.
朱庇特之眼的最终所在地
What exactly are we talking about?
到底是什么意思?
It's a marker that was left behind by the Thirteenth Tribe.
那是第13部落所留下的标记
It's supposed to point the way to Earth.
它可以指明到达地球的道路
We want the Eye of Jupiter.
我们要"朱庇特之眼"
Make any attempt to attack this ship or the people on the planet's surface,
胆敢攻击这艘战舰或那颗星球上我的手下
I'll launch every nuke I've got.
我就把全部的核弹发射出去
ADAMA: Major, you've got to hold off the Cylons
少校 在轮机长找到"朱庇特之眼"以前
until Chief finds the Eye of Jupiter.
你一定要拖住赛昂人
If it looks like they're gonna get into the Temple, your order is to blow it.
如果他们要进入神庙 你的命令就是摧毁它
We have to go down to the planet.
我们必须去那颗星球
I am so close to seeing the faces of the last five Cylons.
我就快看到最后五个赛昂人的样子了
HYBRID: The Final Five, revealed only to those who enter the Temple.
只有进入神庙的人 才能看到"终极五人"
Only to the Chosen One... The Chosen One...
只有被神选中的人才能看到 被神选中的人才能看到
We just picked up six Heavy Raiders heading down toward the planet.
我们刚发现六艘重型突袭机向那颗星球飞去
Order nuclear ground-strike missiles.
地面核打击导弹预备
I'm not gonna let the Cylons get their hands on the Eye.
我不会让赛昂人拿到"朱庇特之眼"
ROSLIN: Are we prepared to sacrifice Lee?
我们是要牺牲李吗?
Missiles are loaded, Admiral.
上将 导弹已装载完毕
Release of nuclear weapons is now authorized.
批准使用核武器
Mr. Gaeta.
盖塔先生
Disable launch and warhead safeties on tubes 4 through 10.
解除四到十号♥管道的核弹发射保险
Safeties disabled. Warheads are armed.
保险已解除 核弹待命
XO,
副官
please input your firing code.
请输入你的发射码
These nukes will obliterate anything or anyone within 20 clicks of the Temple.
这些核弹将把神庙周围方圆20里范围夷为平地
ADAMA: I know.
我知道
LEOBEN: He's gonna do it. Recall the Raiders immediately.
他真要动手了 立即召回突袭机
We agree. Bring them back.
我们赞成 让他们回来
We agree. After all this time,
我们赞成 到了这个地步
we can't afford to lose everything.
我们无法承担失去这一切的后果
We agree. Bring them back.
我们同意 让他们回来
If Kara dies out there, I swear to Gods, I will kill you myself.
如果卡拉死了 我对天发誓 我会亲自要了你的命
If she dies out there, I'll let you.
如果她真的死了 悉听尊便
So, what are we gonna do now, follow me around with a gun?
那我们现在要做什么? 拿把枪跟着我?
Because that is the only way that I am not going after Kara.
就因为只有这样 才能阻止我去救卡拉?
Private Sykes. Sir?
列兵塞克斯 在 长官
Get Lieutenant Dualla on the line.
联♥系♥杜亚拉中尉
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I'm here.
我在
APOLLO: Do you have eyeballs on Starbuck's position?
发现星芭的所在地了吗?
Negative. We have no visual on her Raptor,
没有 我们没发现星芭的猛禽机
but I can see smoke from the crash site.
不过可以看到坠机点升起的黑烟
She went down behind a hill a couple clicks away.
她在几里外的山后坠毁的
Can you get to the Raptor?
能够到达她的猛禽机那里吗?
I don't know. It's pretty far away. There's minimal cover.
不知道 很远 掩体很少
Is it doable?
可行吗?
I don't know.
不知道
Key.
钥匙
Standing by.
待命
Launch sequence set to auto.
发射次序设为自动
D'ANNA: They want the key to finding Earth as much as we do.
他们同我们一样 也想取得找到地球的钥匙
He won't just destroy it.
他不会一手毁掉它的
We spoke, and the decision's been made.
我们已讨论过了 已做出了决定
Fire on my mark.
按我口令发射
Sir, the Raiders are turning back.
长官 突袭机返回了
Not all of them. Correction. Five have turned back.
并非全部 更正 五架突袭机返回了
One is still en route back to the planet.
仍有一架向那颗星球飞去
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
He won't launch against just one ship.
他不会因为一艘飞船而发射核弹的
He won't. That's not the issue.
不会的 问题不在这里
We made a decision. D'Anna has to turn back.
我们已做出了决定 戴·安娜必须撤回
No.
不
CAPRICA SIX: Call D'Anna and Baltar.
通知戴·安娜和波塔尔
Turn them around now. D'ANNA: No!
让他们立即撤回 不
What do you mean, no?
"不"是什么意思?
This is something that we have to do.
我们必须这么做
He won't launch over one ship. You'll see.
他不会为一艘飞船而发射核弹的 你们看着吧
You want me...
你想让我...
You want me to rescue Captain Thrace?
你想让我营救瑟瑞丝上尉?
Attempt the rescue.
设法营救
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Foxfire One out.
狐火通话完毕
We go.
走吧
TIGH: Weapons are still hot, Admiral.
上将 武器仍在待命
Safe all missiles. Close outer doors.
收回导弹 关闭发射口
There. You see?
看到了吗?
Never over just one ship.
他绝不会因小失大
That is not a good sign, my friends.
这可不是一个好兆头 朋友们
She defied us, defied the group.
她违抗我们 违抗组织
LEOBEN: It's not about the Eye of Jupiter. It's about her.
我们的问题已不是"朱庇特之眼"了 而是她
It's like we don't even know them anymore.
她仿佛与我们形同陌路了一样
We may have to do something about this.
我们必须要对此采取一些措施
We may have to do it sooner than later.
迟早都要采取一些措施
Hera's alive. I'm her mother, and I'm going to get her.
赫拉还活着 我是她的母亲 我要去找她
Sharon, baby, listen to me, okay?
莎伦 宝贝 听我说
We can take a Raptor. We can fly to the baseship ourselves.
我们可以驾驶猛禽机 单独去赛昂母舰
I don't... I don't care anymore.
我不在乎了
We can't.
行不通
We'll find another way. We will.
那我们再想办法 会有办法的
There is no other way.
没其他的路可走了
Don't ask me to do this, Sharon.
别让我这么做 莎伦
Listen to me.
听我说
You have always been the strong one.
一直以来 你都是铮铮硬汉
You believed in us when no one else would.
当所有人都不相信我们能长相厮守的时候 你相信
I'm begging you to do this.
我求你了
Find the courage to do this for both of us, okay?
鼓起勇气 为了我们两个人 好吗?
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Wait outside. Yes, sir.
到外面等 是 长官
ROSLIN: Sharon's downloading into another body
莎伦正下载到
aboard a Cylon ship right now, isn't she?
赛昂母舰上的一副新躯体里吧?
She begged me.
她求我的
She begged me to do it.
是她求我那么做的
Gods, if you'd...
天啊 如果你...
Seen the look in her eyes when I... She has important information
当时看到她的那双眼睛-- 她持有关于…
on our defenses. Codes, procedures,
我们防御体系的重要情报 密♥码♥ 程序
the tactical situation down on the planet's surface.
以及那颗星球上的战术布局
The Cylons have access to all of that as well.
这些赛昂人也都得到了
She won't betray us.
她不会背叛我们
You know that.
这您清楚
It's why you gave her the uniform.
所以您才给她制♥服♥的
She may not have a choice. Did you consider that?
她可能身不由己 这你考虑过吗?
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表