剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
You'll all be issued with radiation badges to track our exposure.
你们都会被配发辐射剂量牌来跟踪你们受到的辐射量
White, like this, you're okay.
白色的 像这样的就没事
As your exposure increases, it'll darken.
当你暴露在辐射下时间越长 它就越黑
If it approaches this, then you'll be pulled from duty.
当它变成这样了 那么你们就挂了
Keep checking your badges.
记住要随时观察剂量牌
It's every pilot's own responsibility to monitor their own badge.
这是每一个机师各自的责任 必须检查自己的剂量牌
Starbuck.
星芭
Remember, we're all flying solo on this mission.
记住 这次任务我们全都独♥立♥飞行
So that means there'll be nobody there to bitch-slap you
那就意味着 在你累了 或者
if you start to get tired or start seeing little toasters on your wing.
在你的机翼旁看到赛昂人时 没人能跟你配合搭档
We'll be issuing stims, so use them.
我们会派发兴♥奋♥剂♥ 到时候就用它
What? Are you crazy? We can't use stims.
什么?你疯了吗? 我们不能用兴♥奋♥剂♥
Kat, do you have a problem?
凯特 你有什么疑问吗?
Stims amp up your metabolism. We've got nothing to burn.
兴♥奋♥剂♥会加快我们的新陈代谢 很快会耗光我们的体力
You put stims in our systems, we're gonna be flying into the sides of the ships.
你让我们使用兴♥奋♥剂♥ 我们会飞到民用船只里去的
Is that true? They'd mess us up?
是真的吗?会让我们变得那么糟?
You used to like the stims, Kat.
你过去喜欢用兴♥奋♥剂♥的 凯特
All right, personal discretion on the stims.
好啦 那是对兴♥奋♥剂♥的个别看法
We're taking the first load of civilians onboard as we speak.
我们现在准备如刚才所说让第一波平民上船
That's it. Skids up in four hours.
就到这里 4小时以内开始
DUALLA: There is no food here.
这里没有食物
There are no rations anywhere on this ship.
这艘船没有食品配给了
If someone told you there was food, they were lying.
如果有谁跟你们说哪里有食物 那是他们在骗你们
If you leave this area, force will be used.
如果你们离开这个区域 我们就会使用强制措施
Once we get through the star cluster,
当我们通过星团
you will all be returned to your designated ships.
你们就可以返回原来所在的飞船
Sasha.
萨沙
CREWMAN: Keep following, straight down to the front. That's right.
跟上 直走向下到前面 对了
My name isn't Sasha.
我不叫萨沙
My name is Captain Louanne Katraine, you understand me?
我是劳安·凯特瑞恩上尉 懂了吗?
Sasha and you were a lifetime ago.
萨沙和你是上辈子的事情
Right, right, 'cause you got this now, right?
好的 好的 就因为你现在有了杠杠了 对吗?
No more hanging with the sinners, huh?
不会再被罪人连累了 对吗?
Stay away from me. Do you understand me?
离我远点 你听懂了吗?
They even know who you really are?
他们知道你是什么样的人吗?
Oh, fancy bumping into you here.
噢 真巧在这里碰到你了
Can you believe I'm lost again?
你能相信我又迷路了吗?
I never find my way around this place.
在这种地方我永远都找不到路
Where have you been?
你到哪去了?
I've been talking with Simon about our next move toward Earth.
我在和西蒙讨论去地球的下一步该怎么走
There's some debate about it, apparently.
这个问题很明显有些争论
Of course, if I spoke to the relevant Simon,
当然了 如果我去问那个西蒙
he'll actually ascertain you were at this meeting?
他能确认是你参加了这个会议的吗?
Beg your pardon?
对不起 请再说一遍?
I hear that you've been going off by yourself, doing things.
我听说是你自己独自离开后 一人做事的
Really?
真的吗?
Now who would tell you anything about my business?
那么 是谁告诉你关于我的事的呢?
So it's true?
那是真的了
Caprica?
卡布里卡?
Did you know you have some dried goo in your hair?
你知不知道自己头发里有些干了的粘物?
That can happen when you resurrect.
那是你复活时候出现的吧
Yeah, now I'm beginning to understand
你知道吗 现在我开始明白
just what you've been doing with yourself on all these afternoons.
这些天的下午 你对自己做了什么
Do you have any idea what you are accusing me of?
你根本不了解你在指责我什么?
Yes.
当然知道
Intentionally killing yourself over and over
故意的一次次的自杀
so you can download over and over.
这样你就可以一次又一次地复活
But that's just a revolving door, isn't it?
但死亡只像扇旋转门 对吧?
KAT: Come here!
过来!
What do you want?
你想干吗?
Take it down a notch, baby. Relax.
别紧张 宝贝 放松
I'm looking for a business partner.
我不是在寻找生意伙伴
I told you to stay the frak away from me.
我说过你♥他♥妈♥的离我远点
Yeah, 'cause if they find out who you really are,
是啊 因为如果他们知道你的过去
they'll kick you out of the service? Or worse?
他们就会把你开除 甚至更糟
Now, do you think I want that?
现在 你是不是以为我想那么做?
I don't want that, 'cause if that happens,
我不会那么做的 因为那样做了
who's gonna feed me?
谁来养我呢?
Oh, come on, you're getting three squares. You think I don't know that?
噢 拜托 你搞到了三支 你以为我不知道吗?
We don't. And I don't have anything stashed, Enzo.
我们没有 我也没有隐瞒任何东西 恩佐
Yeah, sure, you don't.
是啊 你是没有
Oh, we go back, baby.
噢 让我们重头开始吧 宝贝
Since when is it a crime to take care of your own?
什么时候照顾你也是犯法的了?
Remember, I know who you are, and I know how to make you happy.
记住 我知道你是谁 我还知道怎么让你快乐
Get your hands off of me.
把你的爪子拿开
Colonel.
上校!
Go ahead.
继续
Check it out.
检查一下
MAN 1: All right. MAN 2: Welcome back, sir.
好的 欢迎回来 长官
MAN 3: Welcome back, sir. WOMAN 1: Good to see you, sir.
欢迎回来 长官 很高兴见到你 长官
Welcome. It's good to see you, sir. Welcome, sir.
欢迎 很高兴见到你 长官 欢迎 长官
Colonel. MAN 4: Good to see you, Colonel.
上校 很高心见到你 上校
HOSHI: Yeah. That's it. WOMAN 2: Good to have you back.
对 就这样 很高兴你回来
MAN 5: All right.
好了
We're with you, sir.
我们跟你了 长官
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Enough! Don't you people have jobs to do?
够了 你们这些家伙都没事做吗?
Welcome back, Colonel.
欢迎回来 上校
Admiral.
上将
Apollo, Galactica. Launch Raptors on your orders.
阿波罗 这是卡拉狄加 命令你发射猛禽机
APOLLO ON RADIO: Shepherds, find your sheep,
牧羊犬们 找到你要看管的"小羊羔"
stay close and never let them go.
跟近点 别把他们弄丢了
These crews are counting on us to guide them through.
这些家伙还要靠我们通过这段路呢
STARBUCK: Apollo, Starbuck on station.
阿波罗 星芭 抵达指定位置
KAT ON RADIO: I've got visual on Chiron.
我看到Chiron号♥了
HOTDOG: Hotdog. Adriatic in sight.
热狗 看到Adriatic号♥了
Okay.
好的
When you jump into the cluster, you will be disoriented.
当跳跃进星云以后 你们会分不清方向
Take it one step at a time.
记住首先要做的
Find your sheep, work the jump
就是找到你们要带的民用船
calculations and get them out.
然后计算下个跳跃点 把他们带出来
Remember, we do not stay beyond our radiation dose limit.
记住 我们不能待到受最大辐射剂量的时候
GAETA: Apollo reports pilots in position, sir.
阿波罗报告飞行员已准备好 长官
Initiate jump on his command.
命令他开始跳跃
Galactica will follow.
卡拉狄加会跟上
GAETA: Aye, aye, sir.
是 长官
Raptors, Apollo. We jump on my mark.
猛禽机 我是阿波罗 听我口令跳跃
Three.
三
Two. Jumping.
二 跳跃
One. Mark.
一...开始
Whoa! What is this? I can't see anything.
喔!这是什么? 我什么都看不到
Frak.
妈的
Got you!
找到你了!
Kat, you got yours?
凯特 你找到你的了吗?
KAT: Affirmative, Apollo.
是的 阿波罗
Only got eyes for the Chiron. Relaying coordinates.
只看到了Chrion号♥ 传送坐标中
Squadron, Apollo. I have Thera Sita.
飞行编队 我是阿波罗 我跟上了Thera Sita号♥了
Relaying jump coordinates to her right now.
马上给她传送坐标
STARBUCK: Apollo, Starbuck. I got mine.
阿波罗 我是星芭 我跟上我那艘了
Frak. I'm just barely holding on here.
妈的 我就在这地方干等着
I lost mine. Did anyone see the Adriatic? She has lost her jump coordinates.
我跟丢了 谁看见Adriatic号♥了? 他们没跳到预定坐标
APOLLO: Hotdog, negative.
热狗 无信♥号♥♥
Negative, Hotdog. Negative on Adriatic.
无信♥号♥♥ 热狗 没有Adriatic号♥的信♥号♥♥
Hotdog, the Raptor needs to be under control, man.
热狗 猛禽需要放松点控制
Ease up with the stick. This is not a Viper, it's a Raptor.
放松点操作 这不是蝮蛇
Frak it, frak it!
妈的 妈的!
APOLLO: Find her, man! Get a visual!
伙计 你能找到的 用眼睛去找
Apollo, it's Galactica Actual.
阿波罗 这里是卡拉狄加
You've reached your radiation dose limit. You've got to jump.
你们已达辐射剂量上限 必须跳跃走
Count us down. APOLLO: Roger that, Galactica.
我们倒计时! 收到 卡拉狄加
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表