剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
TYROL: Previously on Battlestar Galactica.
太空堡垒卡拉狄加 【 前情提要 】
I demand my rights as a Colonial citizen
作为殖民地公民
to legal representation and full due process.
我有权要求法律代表出庭 以及完整的法定诉讼程序
Do you?
是吗?
So what happens next?
那下一步怎么办?
We give him his trial.
让他得到公正审判
My father was a priest. My mother was an oracle.
家父曾是一名牧师 家母曾是一名先知
I've served a Battlestar since I was 18 years old.
我从18岁就在太空堡垒上服役
When you elected me union president, I promised I would keep us working.
当你们选我作工会主席的时候 我保证过会让大家有活干
You must throw your body on the gears and on the levers
你们自己必须亲自爬在齿轮 杠杆...
and on the machine itself and make it stop!
机器上来阻止它们运转
ALL: Strike! Strike! Strike! Strike!
罢♥工♥ 罢♥工♥ 罢♥工♥
You're pretending like nothing's changed,
你还在装作我们的生活从未改变
that our lives are exactly like they were before we went to New Caprica.
和在新卡布里卡之前一样吗?
But it is different.
可的确已经不同了
Yeah, I was just going through a little rough patch.
恩 我们只是一时的困境罢了
What if rough patches are all we have left?
如果是一世呢?
TYROL: Figurski, Pollux, Sanchez,
菲戈斯基 波吕克斯 桑切斯
you're gonna be rehabbing mule engines tonight so don't make after-dinner plans.
你们今晚修理所有轻便引擎 所以推掉所有夜生活吧
Set and hold SOL check rigged to SEC.
把系统下线检测开关设为软件控制
I thought we were subbing out mule maintenance to the civvies in Dogsville?
我们不是让道格维尔的平民来替我们进行轻便引擎的维修么
Yeah, we don't got enough mechanics down there.
对 可那里的技工不够
Check flow rate.
检查流量
POLLUX: Flow rate steady at 290.
流量稳定在2-9-0
Hey, when are we getting some rack around here, Chief?
什么时候能有休息时间啊 轮机长?
I'm standing double watches the last two weeks.
我已经连续两周站两班了
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
Plus, I still got the ringing in my ears.
还有我的耳朵里还一直嗡嗡响
MAN:The ringing in the ears!
耳朵里嗡嗡响!
TYROL: I'm sorry, I can't hear you. I've got ringing. What's that?
对不起 我听不到你说什么 我耳朵里嗡嗡响 你说什么?
POLLUX: Real funny, guys.
伙计们 有意思
Hey, fuse indicators are out.
燃料指示器坏了
Set the wing tank switch to fuel. Power off. All right, tank off.
机翼油箱开关设为"满油" 关机 好 停止加油
That's it. Kill the fueling stations.
关闭燃料站
Pull the hose. Lt., you're tanked up and ready to roll.
拔出输油管 中尉 油已加满 可以起飞了
Roger that, Chief. Ready to roll.
收到 轮机长 准备起飞
Laundry call, Figurski, Pollux, Redford.
洗好的衣服到了 菲戈斯基 波吕克斯 莱夫
Grab your crap before I chuck it in the cycler.
快拿走你们的破烂 免得我塞到搅拌机里
Fold my undies the way I like?
把内衣叠成我喜欢的样式了吗?
Frak off. Oh, nice mouth.
滚 嘴好刁哇
You think they let officers talk like that?
你说他们就让军官这样说话吗?
You're gonna have to change your ways when you get them wings.
拿勋章的时候 可要把你的态度改一下
I'm not getting wings.
拿不到勋章了
They rejected my application for flight training.
他们拒绝了我的飞行训练申请
I thought you aced the written exam. Interview went well?
但你在笔试中却拿了第一 面试不错吧?
Yeah, well, it turns out I'm in a critical position and my leaving would cause
恩 结果是我处于重要位置 我的离开将导致
severe mission degradation.
严重任务退步
That sucks. Critical position, my ass.
真逊 "重要位置"个屁
They just don't want knuckle-draggers stinking up the pilot ready room.
他们只是不愿意让乡巴佬坐进驾驶员的预备室
All right, that's enough. Lock it up! That's enough.
好了 够了 都闭嘴吧
Look, the CAG told me you got bounced from flight training.
空军队长告诉我 你从飞行训练落榜了
I'm sorry about that. It sucks.
我很遗憾 这事不好受
The truth is we need you down here, you're the best avionics specialist we got.
实话说 我们需要你 你是我们最好的航♥空♥设备技工
And she knows how to fold a man's undies.
她还知道怎么来叠 老爷们的内衣
Hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! You frak...
嗨 哇 哇 你♥他♥妈♥…
Hey, come on! Hey, whoa! That's enough!
嗨 拜托 够了
Enough! Get off! What, are you crazy? I'll take you apart!
够了 别打了 你疯了? 我废了你
Hey! Shut up, Figurski!
少说两句 菲戈斯基
I'll pop you in the mouth myself. Now get back to work.
看我不收拾你 快回去工作
Come here! Come here!
过来 过来
Hey, hey, hey. Listen to me.
松手 听我说
Look, you do important work down here, just as important as sitting in a cockpit.
你在这里的工作和坐在驾驶舱里同等重要
Thanks, Chief.
谢谢 轮机长
I'm gonna deliver some more important laundry.
我要去派送一些重要的洗好的衣物了
Raptor away. Readings nominal.
猛禽机升空了 读数正常
Everything looks good. Setting course heading 2965...
看来一切都不错 设置航线 飞向2-9-6-5-
What the frak?
怎么他妈回事?
It's a flameout! RCS thrusters jammed!
熄火了 RCS推进器卡住了 (译注:RCS=反推力控制系统)
Restart! No go!
重启 无效
Galactica, Skulls. We have an engine thruster stuck in full position!
卡拉狄加 我是斯卡司 二号♥引擎推进器完全堵塞
Engine one won't start!
一号♥引擎无法启动
There's a fire in engine two! It's gonna blow! Get your ass up here!
二号♥引擎着火 快爆♥炸♥了 到这里来
Eject! Eject! Eject!
弹射 弹射 弹射
You got off lucky. A dozen injuries. No fatalities.
我们走运 一打人受伤 无人遇难
Thank you.
谢谢
You should've seen Tory's shoulder.
你应该检查一下托莉的肩膀
I had to help Cottle put it back into alignment.
我都得帮科特尔医生把它复原
You know, I am so busy, I hardly ever make it down to this end of the ship.
我一直很忙 几乎没机会到船的这端走走
And now I'm gonna be living here for God knows how long
在舱壁修好前
until they repair the bulkheads.
我还要一直住这里
If the quarters become cramped, you're always welcome in one of my beds.
如果这里的房♥间太挤 我的另一张床永远欢迎你
In a manner of speaking.
一种说话方式而已
Do you have any better idea what happened to your Raptor?
查清猛禽号♥出什么事了吗?
We're still investigating the situation.
还在调查情况
But it seems that the tylium was seriously contaminated with impurities.
不过看来是泰里恩受到了严重的杂质污染
Most likely, it's a problem with the refining process.
很可能是精炼过程中出现的问题
What the hell's going on there?
那里到底怎么回事?
The refinery used to be the most reliable ship in the fleet.
精炼船曾是舰队里最可靠的船只
Now every day I start with a stack of messages from that chief.
而现在我每天都能收到那边工头发来一堆的信息
What is his name? Zeno Fenner.
他叫什么名字? 吉诺·范纳
Fenner, complaining about working conditions and deliveries,
范纳? 抱怨工作条件和交货时间
and spare parts and compensation, if you can believe that.
还有备件和补助 你能相信么
We're on the run for our lives and the guy wants to talk about overtime bonuses.
我们在逃命 这家伙却想着加班奖金
We've been more than patient with Fenner and his production problems.
我们对范纳以及他的生产问题已经够宽容了
Two weeks of sitting here, waiting for him to get his act together.
给了他两周时间 让他重新投入工作
I don't know about you, but I'm ready to get back on the road to finding Earth.
我不知道你怎么想的 但我准备好去找地球了
Is that a hint of hope I hear?
我看到的是希望的曙光吗?
Is the skeptic suddenly decided that we're on the road to Earth, after all?
怀疑主义者最后还是决定去寻找地球了?
Have I ever doubted it?
我怀疑过吗?
I've got people working 18 hour shifts for the past six months.
我手下的人六个月以来连续工作18个小时才换班
How long do you think a man can keep that up?
你们说一个人这样下去能坚持多久?
If the Cylons show up, we have enough fuel to jump the entire fleet, what, once?
如果赛昂人出现了 我们的燃料足够让全舰队跳跃一次么?
Maybe twice?
也许两次
That's a margin that's much too narrow for me.
这留给我可选择的空间太小了
How about for you and your men?
对于你和你的手下呢?
You have a problem. Fix it.
你有异议 自己想办法解决
Just get the gas flowing. And then we'll talk, I promise you that.
继续生产燃料 其他事我们稍后再谈 我保证
Then we'll talk. It's always later.
"再谈"? 总是稍后
You know, it's funny that when the gas flows,
有意思的是燃料生产了
my phone calls don't get returned.
我的电♥话♥却没回音
But the minute there's a glitch in the fuel supply, I've got face time with
可一旦燃料供给中出现了小差错
the President and the Admiral.
我就能和总统 上将见面了
Hmm...
嗯
Maybe we should just start having more glitches.
也许我们还应该再有些小差错
Is that a threat?
这算是威胁么?
It's like the book says.
正如那本书中所写到的一样...
"If you hear the people, you'll never have to fear the people. "
"听取民声就不会惧怕民众"
Did you say the book?
你是说"那本书"吗?
Mmm-hmm.
嗯
Guards, arrest him for extortion and interrupting vital services
守卫 以在战时勒索及干扰重要服务…
during a time of war.
拘捕他
Go ahead, take him away. That's it. Go. Out of here. Gone.
来吧 把他带走 就这样 去吧 把他带出去
Come with me, sir.
跟我来 先生
What the hell was that?
这又是哪一出戏?
He was quoting from Baltar's book.
他在引用波塔尔书中的原话
The ramblings that his lawyer smuggled out of the brig?
他的律师从禁闭室里带出的那些乱七八糟的东西?
He's having it reprinted and passed out among the Fleet
他让人重印后在舰队里分发
and he's calling it My Triumphs, My Mistakes, by Gaius Baltar.
还把书名定为《我的成与败》 盖尤斯·波塔尔著
I am thinking of having a good old-fashioned book-burning.
我在考虑来一场老套的焚书运动
Ooh, algae meatloaf, starting to be a favorite.
肉糕好吃吗? 开始喜欢吃肉糕了
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表