剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
She's fine, thanks. Good.
挺好的 谢谢 那就好
Mrs. King? Please.
金女士 请留步
I need to ask you something.
我要问你一些事
If you thought Dr. Robert was dangerous, why let him treat your son?
如果你认为罗伯特医生是个危险人物 为什么要让他给你儿子看病
I mean, you said you were warned.
你说过已经有人警告过你了
I couldn't believe anyone could have that much hate inside of them.
我无法相信一个人的心里能藏有那么大仇恨
But you understand how... I'm through talking.
可你也知道... 我要说的话已经说完了
Talking isn't going to bring Willie back.
就算再说 威利也不会活过来了
I think you should leave now.
我看你应该离开了
Mrs. King, I...
金女士 我…
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You seem angry.
看你一副怒不可遏的样子
I'm not. I'm just... Work.
没有 只是… 工作上的事
It's okay that you hate your job. It's okay to admit it, too.
不喜欢你的工作没关系 不喜欢就直说 没关系
It's not the job. I know the job sucks.
不是工作本身的事 这个差事费力不讨好
I don't need to be reminded of it.
不用你说我也知道
Okay.
那好
Then what is it? Look.
那是什么事?
It's what I see every day, okay? It's hard to not see it.
我每天都能看到那些事 不想看到都不行
See what?
看到什么事?
Talk to me, Karl. I don't know, I keep doing it.
说话 卡尔 我不知道
You know, I keep doing it. I keep ending up on the wrong side of everything.
可总是这样 干什么事都是事与愿违
You know, maybe Tigh's right. Maybe I want it that way.
可能泰说得对 可能我就想这样
What if I'm flying a desk, not because I'm good at it,
如果让我做文案工作 并不因为这是我的专长
not because I'm the right guy for the job,
或我是合适人选
but because it's the right punishment for the guy who crosses the line
而是因为众所周知 这就是…
and everybody knows it?
对我所做所为的惩罚呢
Maybe I belong in Dogsville.
也许我就该呆在道格维尔
So, you're saying...
你是说...
Just leave it.
算了
What does that mean, "Just leave it"?
"算了"是什么意思?
It means it's your job to manage these people, Helo,
意思是管理这些人是你的职责所在
and you just gotta do it.
你必须去做
Yeah. You know what?
恩
You're right. It's me.
你说对了 是我自己的错
It's all in my frakking head.
我自己想不开
I didn't say that.
我没那么说
Where are you going? I don't know.
去哪里? 不知道
Doc?
医生?
You ought to try a bed, Helo. You'll get more sleep that way.
上♥床♥睡一会吧 西洛 那样还能多睡会
He's killing them. It's right here.
他在暗害他们 这上面写得清清楚楚
You get your righteous ass out of here right now,
你快给我出去
before I have the old man lock you up and throw away the key.
不然我就让老头子关你禁闭 不让你出来
No, listen to me. He killed them, on New Caprica.
不 听我说 他在新卡布里卡上就害死了他们
Look. Guy goes in for a cough, he dies of heart failure.
看这里 这名男性来时只是咳嗽 死因却是心脏衰竭
Here. See for yourself!
你自己看
This one. Woman had simple appendicitis.
看这个 这名女性只是阑尾炎
She died on the operating table.
却死在了手术台上
Of the Picons he treated? Twelve percent of them died.
他医治的派亢人 死亡率为12%
Capricans. He likes Capricans. The mortality rate was six percent.
卡布里卡人呢 他喜欢卡布里卡人 死亡率是6%
Sagittarons? Ninety percent. Ninety percent of the Sagittarons died...
撒纪特恩人的死亡率是90% 90%的撒纪特恩人死在了…
I'm not going to listen to this! You hear me?
我不会听信这些的 明白吗?
That man has his hands full down there.
那个人在下面忙得不可开交
He's singling out Sagittarons! That doesn't bother you?
他针对的是撒纪特恩人 你就置之不理吗?
What exactly... Doctor, that doesn't bother you?
他到底… 医生 你不管吗?
What exactly is he doing? I don't know. I'm not a doctor.
他到底在干什么? 不知道 我又不是医生
Well, now that's the first sensible thing you've said yet.
这是你说的第一句清醒话
Listen to me. I don't think he's giving them the medicine.
他给他们开的不是药品
Something. He's doing something!
这里有鬼 他在搞鬼
My Gods! You're not gonna let it go, are you?
我的天 你还真是没完没了
Please. Can you do an autopsy on Mrs. King's son to see how he died?
求你 能为金女士的儿子验尸吗 看他是怎么死的
I'll let it go. I will. I promise. I will let it go. Just check.
我保证 检查后 我就不管了
I did. I checked King's son.
我验过了 检查过金女士的儿子
Mellorak sickness. He had bittamusin in his system.
梅罗莱克病 他的体内有贝他霉素
All right? Now that's it.
行了吗? 收手吧
Now you just leave it. And get out of here!
别管这件事了 出去!
Hey, Doc? I don't really feel so good.
医生 我觉得不太舒服
Think I can get some of that bittamusin?
能给我注射一些贝他霉素吗?
ATHENA: Who is it?
谁啊?
Hey, Hera. It's okay.
赫拉 没事
Mrs. King? Your friend, the soldier, Dualla.
金女士? 你的那位军人朋友杜亚拉
She's sick. She went to the doctor. She went...
她生病了 她去看了医生 然后…
Slow down, slow down. What? No, you listen to me.
慢点说 什么… 不 你听我说
We lost two more tonight,
今晚又有两名撒纪特恩人
Sagittarons who let that murderer treat them.
在接受那杀人魔的治疗后死掉了
You have to do something.
你得想想办法
Excuse me. What is she doing here?
她来这里干什么?
GUARD 1: There she is! Ma'am?
她在那里 女士
You're not supposed to be here. Let's go. Now.
你不可以来这里 走吧 快走
Sorry, Captain. Frakking refugees. I don't know how she snuck through.
抱歉 上尉 他妈的难民 不知道她怎么溜进来的
Morning, Sir.
早安 长官
Don't. Don't even think it. Sharon, it's Dualla.
别去 别再折腾了 莎伦 这可是杜亚拉
Dualla went down there. She has a husband.
杜亚拉在下面 她有丈夫
Yeah, and he's out flying CAP.
不错 他出去巡逻了
She'll be fine. She'll take her meds. She'll be fine.
她不会有事的 她吃了药 就会没事的
You know what's all over the ship? You and the Sagittarons.
你知道船上的人都在说什么吗? 你和那些撒纪特恩人
How you might actually be listening to them.
你对他们有求必应
That's my job.
那是我的工作
They're dying because they're refusing medication, Karl.
他们要死了 是因为他们拒绝服药
You want me to look the other way. Is that it? Is that it?
你想让我视而不见吗? 是吗?
Our daughter's fine. That's all that matters? No!
我们的女儿没事 这才是最重要的? 不是
Or is it because as long as everyone hates the Sagittarons,
要不然就是 只要大家都讨厌撒纪特恩人
they'll forget you're a Cylon for five minutes.
他们就会暂时忘记你是赛昂人?
You shut the frak up.
你♥他♥妈♥的给我少说两句
Yeah. I want you to look the other way.
对 我是想让你别去管
I have to fight every single day on this ship to be accepted.
我每天都在这艘船上努力拼搏 想让大家接受我
This has nothing to do with you! Okay?
这件事与你无关 知道吗?
You think that's who I am? That's what I've become?
你以为我是那种人? 我成了那种人吗?
That's my defining characteristic? The guy married to a Cylon?
"娶了一个赛昂人的男人" 就算是我的代名词?
This guy's dirty.
这家伙绝非善类
I think he's a liar and I think he's killing people
我看他是个骗子 他在害人
because he's a racist son of a bitch.
因为他是一个种族主义的混♥蛋♥
Make a hole! Get out of the way!
让开 让开!
Get out of the way! Get out of the way!
让开 让开
Dee? Dee?
小杜? 小杜?
Dualla?
杜亚拉?
Dualla?
杜亚拉?
No. No, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不
Dualla. Hey!
杜亚拉
Hey. What are you doing down here?
你怎么会在这里?
Dr. Robert, he gave me something that kicked the frak out of me.
我让罗伯特医生给我开了一些药 结果我就晕了过去
Where's Lee? We're gonna go see him. Come on.
李在哪? 我们这就去见他 来吧
Come on. Gotta take you to Cottle.
带你去见科特尔
No. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on.
不用 不 来吧
He's got hands of stone. I know. I know. Come on.
他是个"僵尸手" 我知道 来吧
Hey. What the hell are you doing here?
你想干什么?
She's coming with me.
我要带她走
No, she's not. She's in no condition to go anywhere.
不行 以她的状态哪都去不了
I'm taking her to Cottle, just to be sure.
我要带她到科特尔那里确诊
What do you mean, be... Hey, hey! Get the hell out of here!
确诊是什么意思? 你给我出去!
Get the frak out of my way, Doctor! Now!
医生 你♥他♥妈♥快给我让道!
Come on, honey. Come on. No.
来 走吧
Security!
警卫!
Agathon, he's lost it. I don't know. He's hurting one of my patients.
阿格森疯了 他要伤害我的病人
He poisoned her. I'm taking her to Cottle.
他在毒害她 我要带她去见科特尔
ROBERT: Get the XO.
叫副官来
DUALLA: Leave me alone.
别管我
Sir. No. Not Cottle.
长官 别让科特尔来
Please just leave me alone! No.
别管我
Captain, what's going on, sir? Leave me alone.
上尉 出了什么事? 别管我
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表