剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
We have no witnesses, nothing.
我们找不到目击证人 什么也没有
All we do know is that he worked for Baltar. That's it.
我们所知道的就是他为波塔尔工作 就这些
Yeah, yeah. I've got to go with Sam on this one. We need something specific.
是的 我同意山姆的说法 我们需要详细的证据
You want specific? You think Baltar ran things, that guy?
你要详细的? 你以为会是波塔尔出主意吗? 那家伙?
He was the public face.
他只是个傀儡
But Gaeta, he was the brains, everyone knew that.
但是盖塔 他才是主脑 所有人都知道
He ran the operation, he did the paperwork. He approved the death lists...
都是他具体操作 是他准备的文书 他批准的处决名单
How do you know that? Were you there?
那你是怎么知道的呢? 你在那儿吗?
Did you see him approve one single death list?
你看到他批准让哪一个被处决了吗?
He knew Cally was on the death list.
他知道凯莉在处决名单上
What are you talking about? How do you know that?
你说什么? 你怎么知道的?
Look there. That's a distribution list, and there's Cally's name.
看这里 这是执行的名单 凯莉的名字在这
And there's Gaeta's name.
这里有盖塔的名字
He saw her execution order.
他看到了她的处决命令
It's still all circumstantial.
那也只是迫于形势
We don't know what Gaeta did or
当他看到这个名单的时候
didn't do when he saw that list.
我们不知道盖塔做了什么和没有做什么
Jean. I gotta go with them on this one, Sam.
我同意他们的说法
No, Sam, you see a death list like that,
不 山姆 当你看到这样一份死亡名单
you know innocent people are gonna die,
你知道无辜的人将会被处决
and you do nothing about it? You're guilty.
你会不做点什么吗? 你有罪
I call the question.
我要求表决
The question of the innocence or guilt of Felix Gaeta has been called.
表决菲里克斯·盖塔是否有罪已被要求
The Circle will vote.
特别法庭将表决
I vote guilty.
我判他有罪
CONNOR: Guilty.
有罪
Guilty.
有罪
SEELIX: Sam?
山姆?
No, don't bother. I'm done.
不 别烦我 我做完该做的了
We're still voting. I'm not.
我们继续表决 我不干!
I'm done. I'm done with this whole thing.
我做完了 我做完所有自己该做的了
The war's over for me. I'm sorry.
战争对我来说已经结束了 对不起
Okay, that's fine.
好吧 那好吧
It's still four to none, Chief. What's your vote?
现在是四票对零票 军士长 你的判定呢?
No, wait a minute. We need six votes.
不 等下 我们需要6个人表决的
No, screw you! No. Screw that.
不 别管它 不 别管你才是!
We're a jury, that's how it was set up! We need six votes.
我们是审判团 那是我们的规矩 我们必须要6个人表决
Without six votes, I'm out, too.
我们现在不满6人 我也不干了
He's right. We need a sixth.
他是对的 我们需要6个人
How are you, Gaius?
你好吗 盖尤斯?
I'm alive.
我还活着
I suppose that's something.
我想是还活着
Thank you.
谢谢你
You'll have to excuse me. I'm slightly confused.
可能要打搅你一下 我有点迷糊了
How long have I been here, exactly?
我在这里待了多久了?
Three days.
3天
Three days?
3天?
So, it's taken you three days to remember where I was?
你们3天后才想到我在哪?
No one's forgotten you, Gaius.
没人忘了你的 盖尤斯
It's just there's been some controversy about
只是关于是否该让你上船
whether or not you should have been let on board or not.
有些争论
I can't believe there's still a question of my value.
我简直不能想象还有人在质疑我的价值
There will always be a question.
那肯定会是个问题的
You are a human.
你是一个人类
Now, look.
现在 你看
I helped you.
我帮过你
I gave you Sharon's child.
我把莎伦的孩子给了你
Yes, that's right, you did.
是 没错 确实是你
And the child's rescue did weigh in your favor.
而且救了那孩子也给你加了分
However, the vote's deadlocked.
但是 投票也陷入了僵局
Three in favor of your being allowed to stay, and three against.
有三个同意你应该被留下 另外三个反对
With one model still undecided.
还有一个型号♥没有表态
The fact is the decision rests with the Sixes.
事实上 最后的决定取决于6号♥
We're starting to see a rash of missing persons reports.
我们在准备粗略的失踪人口报告
Well, we left thousands of people on that planet.
嗯 我们在那个星球上留下了数千人
No, this is different. These are people known to have survived,
不 不对 有些人是确认生还的
but who have gone missing since the exodus. Jammer, for instance.
但是有些是在逃亡后失踪的 比如说像杰米
Deckhand? I saw him yesterday afternoon.
那个甲板手 昨天下午我还看到他的
Yeah, but he didn't report at muster this morning.
是的 但他今天早上的集♥合♥就没有他
Bed-check negative, sickbay negative, it's like he just vanished.
卧室里没有 医务室里也没有 就像他突然消失了一样
How many people are missing?
有多少人失踪?
Thirteen, as of today. Two on Galactica, 11 elsewhere.
今天有13人 卡拉狄加上两人.别的地方有11人
Every one of them confirmed as a survivor by multiple witnesses,
他们中所有人都是被确认过生还的
and then, poof, gone.
但是没了
Keep me posted on any more missing persons.
有这个"失踪人口"案的新进展就告诉我
I want to know about it.
我想知道怎么回事
Yes, sir. Now, if you'll excuse me,
是 长官 现在如果您允许的话
I have a date with a jump rope.
我有一个跳绳的约会
Hey, I've dropped half a stone.
嗨 我已经减了不少了
Keep jumping.
继续跳吧
Hey.
嗨
How you doing?
你过得如何?
Oh, you know, I'm making do. How are you?
你知道的 还好吧 你呢?
I'm good. Why do you ask?
我不错啊 你为什么问呢?
Well, I heard about your situation. You were...
嗯 我听过你的情况 你被…
Right.
没错
I just try not to think about it anymore, you know?
我在尝试不再想起那件事 知道吗?
You know, I'm kind of like you,
有一点像你...
sitting in your cushy little office on Colonial One,
坐在豪华的殖民地一号♥的办公室里
doing all of Baltar's dirty work for him.
帮波塔尔干那些肮脏的事
You probably never even thought about what was happening to me, right?
可能从来没有想过在我身上正发生着什么事情 对吧?
I didn't know about your situation.
我不知道你的情况
If I had, I would have tried to get you out.
如果我知道的话 我会设法让你出去的
Mmm.
嗯
And like I've just said about 50 times now,
就像我现在都说了50遍的话
I was serving the legal President of the Colonies.
我效力的是联邦的合法总统
We all elected him, remember?
我们都选了他的 记得吗?
Is that supposed to excuse it?
那么 这就可以宽恕你吗?
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么?
Maybe I could have done more.
也许我可以做得更多
But I thought that when the Cylons landed,
但当赛昂人着陆的时候
it was important for me to keep my job, to help from the inside.
我继续工作是很重要的 可以从内部帮助大家
By propping Baltar up and letting the Cylons walk all over us?
就靠支持波塔尔 并让赛昂人压♥迫♥我们?
No, no. I fed information to the Resistance.
不是的! 不是的! 我给抵抗组织传递消息
I set up dead drops. There was a dog bowl.
是我设立了"死亡投递点" 那是一个狗食盆
I passed along Cylon positions, internal memoranda...
是我透露了赛昂人刑场的位置 通过内部备忘录
Right, Felix.
万岁 菲里克斯
You're a frakkin' hero.
你真是个该死的英雄
Whatever feelings I had for you have to stop.
我必须要结束对你的感情
I allowed my feelings to cloud my judgment.
我的感情干扰到了我的判断
I protected you.
我保护了你
I gave your species a second chance.
我给了你第二次机会
I even turned against a sister Cylon, and for what?
我甚至反对我们的赛昂人姐妹 都为了什么?
I'm Cylon, Gaius.
我是个赛昂人 盖尤斯
Somehow I lost sight of that.
不知为什么我都忘了自己是赛昂人
You are much, much more than a machine.
你不仅仅是一个机器
You're a person.
你是一个人
A real person.
一个真实的人
A woman.
一个女人
And you're in love with me.
并且在和我相爱
And it hurts.
并且这让人心痛
I know it hurts.
我知道这让人心痛
But believe me,
但是相信我
I am the only one that can make it better, don't you see?
我是唯一能让它好起来的人 你没看到吗?
I am the only one.
我是唯一的
No. This has to end.
不 需要结束这一切
You need me! You need me, admit it! Admit it, you need me!
你需要我 你需要我!承认吧!
And I need you, too!
我也需要你!
Did you hear me? I need you, too!
你听到了吗? 我也需要你
Maybe I should've started with that.
也许我之前应该从那开始
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表