剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表
making us want to barf in the process.
但是 命运真的存在吗
And, you know, does fate really exist?
如果存在
And if so,
为什么还要烦呢
why even bother, you know?
这姐姐是要疯的节奏啊
She is losing what's left of her tiny, pathetic mind.
致那对美妙的情侣
To the beautiful couple.
我希望有天我能像你们那么幸运 找到对的人
I hope I'm lucky enough one day to find what you have.
干杯
Cheers
这真傻
This is so stupid.
我们在两个青少年的订婚派对上
We're at an engagement party for two teenage dip.
搞到好像这会直到永远那样子 拜托了
Like this is gonna last. Please.
继续说 沙迪
Speak it, Shady.
别说了 白富美
Knock it off, Sadita.
为什么你那么奇怪
Why are you being so precious?
她明年就上大学了
She's going to college next year,
等她一到了大学
and you know that the minute she gets there,
在她还没会看书之前
she's gonna be in a frat-bro sandwich
她就会被一大群兄弟会男生围着
before she can even crack a book.
婚姻是给那些没脑的人的
Marriage is for simple-minded asshats.
你去哪啊
Where are you going?
疯婆子总有理
Bitches be tripping.
- 嘿... - 听着
- Hey... - Listen...
听着
Listen...
我把事搞砸了
I messed everything up.
没事的 别说了 我有点
It's okay. Don't. I kind of...
让我说完
Dude, let me finish.
我们俩都做错了
We both did some stuff.
你知道我... 你和我...
You know how I... I mean you and me...
你不必说 你不必说
You don't have to. You don't have to.
我是说 我们就像... 我想说
I mean, you and me were like... I want to.
兄弟 我知道
Bro, I know.
没事
It's chill.
- 真的没事 - 是的 完全没事
- We cool? - Yeah, totally.
太好了 因为我...
Good, 'cause I...
我知道 而我...
I know. And I...
噢 我知道
Oh, I know.
好吧 我做错了什么
Okay. What'd I do?
- 你很没礼貌 - 都不是新鲜事了
- You're rude. - News flash.
你现在才发现吗
Like this is the first time you've noticed?
没人说过我是没脑的傻子
It's the first time I've been called a simple-minded asshat.
我只是说那些...
I was saying that about people who...
不是吧
Oh, come on.
你是说 你是那些人...
Are you saying you're one of those people who...
等等 你是说你想...
Wait, are you saying you want...
天啊 白富美 别臭美了
Jesus, Sadita, don't flatter yourself.
噢 还好 我以为你要...
Oh, thank God. I thought you were about to...
我们才认识了没多久
As if. We've known each other for, like, five minutes.
那是为什么啊
Then why?
因为以后我想要结婚
Because someday I do want to get married.
- 不是跟你 - 为什么不是我
- Not to you. - Why not to me?
因为你没礼貌
Because you're rude.
好 这公平
Fair.
如果两个人合适的话
And when it's right between two people,
我觉得这很好
I think it's a nice thing.
你真单纯
You are simple.
我来自的地方 结婚是
Where I'm from, getting married
是你表示你爱意的方式
is how you show someone that you love them.
我来自的地方 结婚是
Where I'm from, getting married
你开始讨厌对方的时候
is when you start to hate each other.
我发誓 我爸进监狱了只是为了避开我妈
I swear, my dad went to jail just to get away from my mom,
而我不指望我的婚姻会不一样
and I don't count on it being any different for me.
那你指望什么
So what do you count on?
我的未来
My future.
我只能指望这个
It's the only thing I can count on.
而我也指望着我的未来
And I count on mine.
你应该
You should.
我会
I do.
所以 这就是说 你等一下不会跟我滚床单吗
So does this mean you're not gonna have sex with me later?
你求我看看啊
Maybe if you beg.
我才不会呢
I wouldn't count on it.
但是我会
I would.
谢谢你刚刚救了我
Oh, thanks for saving me out there.
为什么你总这样
Yeah. Are you always like this?
不好意思 我讲得不好
Oh. Sorry my speech was bad.
不 不只是你的致辞乱七八糟 珍娜
No. I'm not just talking about the thoughtless speech, Jenna.
还有你今天对亚当和塔玛拉
All you've been doing today
一直表现得很不礼貌
is been making rude faces at Adam and Tamara.
你看 就是这个表情
See, it's that face right there.
为什么你这么不支持他们
Why are you so unsupportive of them?
你最好的朋友和我最好的朋友相爱了
It's your best friend in love with my best friend.
因为她没有
Because she's not!
你什么意思
Okay. What do you mean?
为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
因为这是事实 布莱恩
Because it's the truth, Brian.
他们在墨西哥时互相产生了好感
They had this fun little thing in Mexico,
她失去了理智 并同意嫁给他
and she got carried away and agreed to marry him
是因为她以为在她开始准备结婚以前
because she thought he'd be shipping off
他就会被送走
before she ever had to go through with it,
现在她却为各种婚礼事宜忙得焦头烂额
and she got all caught in these wedding details,
但是她不爱他 从不
and she doesn't love him, and she never did.
珍娜
Jenna.
她从不爱他
She never did.
这是真的吗
Is that true?
塔玛拉 我很抱歉
Tamara, I am so sorry.
猪包毯 谁想来一个
Pigs in a blanket, anyone?
T 我把一切都搞砸了
T, I messed up everything,
你完全有理由生我的气
and you have every right to be mad at me.
我不知道我现在的感觉
I don't know how I feel.
我生你的气 也生我自己的气
I'm mad at you. I'm mad at me.
而且伤害了他 让我感觉很痛苦
And I feel horrible that I hurt him
因为我
because I...
- 怎么了 - 我爱他
- What? - I love him.
- 塔玛拉 别 - 不要那样说
- Tamara, no... - Don't do that.
不要对我说那个字 因为我真的爱他
Don't tell me I don't, because I do.
我爱他 我爱亚当
I love him. I love Adam.
我可能爱筹办婚礼的感觉
I might love wedding planning,
但是我也爱亚当
but I can love Adam too.
两个我都爱 我的爱很宽广
I have enough love in my heart for both.
- T - 不要那么喊我 珍娜
- T. - Don't "T" Me, Jenna.
我很生气
I'm pissed.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不是对你 是对我自己
Not at you, at me.
我自己像个傻瓜一样
I'm the one that acted like an idiot,
现在我爱的人
and now the guy I love
就那样在我的生命中彻底消失了
just walked out of my life forever.
好吧 我也生你的气
Okay, I guess I'm pissed at you too.
我可以同时生你的气 也生我自己的气
I can be pissed at you and be pissed at me.
我的怒气和绝望也很宽广
I have enough anger and despair for both.
我要去把蝴蝶都放了
I have to let the butterflies go.
毁了塔玛拉的恋情 我感觉很糟糕
I felt terrible about sabotaging Tamara's relationship,
但是 对另一份恋情的遐想
but it was the thought of another relationship
让我的心里住进了翩翩起舞的蝴蝶
that was starting to give me butterflies.
麦迪真的对我有感觉吗
Did Matty really have feelings for me?
那是加比不♥穿♥裤子在我的院子里瞎跑吗
And was that Gabby in my yard with no pants on?
丑女珍娜下集预告
Next on Awkward...
如果亚当是我的真命天子怎么办
What if Adam is my Mr. Big,
我就这么把他放走了
and I just let him go?
冷静点
Calm down.
你就是恋情终结者
You are a relationship saboteur.
我恋情的失败都是因为我自己吗
Am I the reason my relationships fail?
我没时间告诉你你过去都是怎么作的
剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表