剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表
I really didn't see it going anywhere,
哦 对了 也许当教授
and, hey, maybe when the professor
给我计算最终成绩的时候 我可以去找她
is calculating my final grade, I can go to her
跟她解释说我的成果展示不成功
and just explain that my presentation was ruined
是因为萨利和你不合适
because Sully was a bad influence!
好吧 珍娜 我想我们需要
All right, Jenna, I suppose we need
谈谈一些比较严肃的话题
to get down some more serious stuff.
你能用二十五个词左右
Can you in, say, 25 words or less
阐述一下詹姆斯·乔伊斯在小说
describe some of the more profound neologisms
芬尼根守灵夜中使用的最有影响的新词汇吗
utilized by James Joyce in "Finnegans Wake"?
哦 我在努力回忆某些最有影响的
Uh, I... I'm trying to recall some of the most
新词汇 但是我想不起来
profound ones, but I can't
因为我完全不知道
because I'm not totally clear
新词汇是什么意思
on what a neologism is.
因为那书读起来想不睡都难
Uh, I couldn't get through it without falling asleep.
我不该这么说 对不起
I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
没人喜欢芬尼根守灵夜
Nobody likes "Finnegans Wake."
是最华而不实 矫揉造作的一堆
It is the most pompous, pretentious bag of...
嗯 这么说吧 我觉得
well, let's just say I thought
要是我能读完那本书
I'd be in preparations for my wake
估计我就得为自己守灵了
by the time I got through it.
不 珍娜 创新写作就是写你感兴趣的事情
No, Jenna, creative writing is about what interests you.
你的作品要自成一派
Your writing stands on its own.
你的作品要独树一帜
Your transcript speaks for itself.
我就是想知道我的学生对此的想法
I just like to get a sense of where my students' heads are at.
酷 谢谢
Cool. Thank you.
当然 你需要递交一份申请
So you will need to submit an application, of course.
交完之后 我们九月份见
Do it, and I will see you in September.
等等 你是说
Wait. Are you saying...
去交申请吧 珍娜
Just submit the application, Jenna,
余下的交给我了
and I'll take care of the rest.
现在 请原谅我
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我还要去吓吓别的候选人
I've got some other candidates to terrorize.
再跟我说一遍 他怎么说的
Tell me again. How'd he say it?
递交申请 余下的交给我了
"Submit the application, and I'll take care of the rest."
珍娜 你拿下了 真是太棒了
Jenna, you killed. This is amazing.
确实是太棒了
It was amazing.
我等这一天已经等太久了
I'd dreamed of this day for so long.
顺便说一下 这是校园最好的图书馆
Best library on campus, by the way.
对了那边 你一定要去试试那边的咖啡
Ooh, and over here, you have to check out this coffee place.
最棒的拿铁
Lattes like you've never had before.
还有这里 珍娜·汉密尔顿
And here, Jenna Hamilton,
世界上最棒的泰式花生莎拉
is the home of the world's best Thai peanut salad.
事实上 卢克·马龙
Actually, Luke Mallon,
世界上最好的泰式花生莎拉
the home of the world's best Thai peanut salad
在离缅因州班格尔南部不远的
is just a few miles south of Bangor, Maine,
学生会的地下室里
in the basement of the student union.
缅因州有泰式菜
They have Thai food in Maine?
是每周的午餐特色菜
Well, it was a lunch special one week.
哦 但是他们有好吃的不得了的鳕鱼三明治
Oh, but they had these incredible haddock sandwiches
在我成为素食者之前一直是我的最爱
that I used to be so into before I went vegetarian.
为了能再吃一个三明治
I kind of want to go back not vegetarian
我都有点不想再吃素食了
just so I can have one.
就在那一刻 我特别难过
And in that moment, I had the saddest thought ever.
我可能再也回不到从前了
I might never go back there.
可能再也吃不到鳕鱼三明治了
I might not get to have another haddock sandwich.
可能再也看不到和我的好友
I might not see my tiny little dorm
布里塔一起住的小宿舍了
that I shared with Britta, and my friends.
哦 如果你需要扫描或者复印什么东西的话
Oh, and if you need something scanned or copied,
这地方一页能便宜两分钱
this place is, like, 2¢ cheaper a page.
但是我不需要扫描
But I didn't want anything scanned.
我想要一个鳕鱼三明治
I wanted a haddock sandwich.
这到底是怎么回事
What was up with that?
对不起 艾丽让我进来的
Sorry, Ally let me in,
她本想过来告诉你
and she was gonna come tell you,
但是她忙着看电视
but then she got distracted by QVC.
现在是早上 她喜欢
It's morning; she likes to watch people
在做奶昔的时候 看别人买♥♥烂珠宝
order bad jewelry while she works through the shakes.
是这样 我需要一个朋友
So listen. I could use a friend.
干嘛啊 评价好高啊
Ugh, for what. So overrated.
不是针对你 你很好
Well, not you. You're okay.
别让我想起其他人
But don't get me started on everyone else.
为什么她们都那么婊
I mean, why is everyone such a pussy?
好像全都是我的错 凭什么都对我发火
Like it's my fault. Why is everyone mad at me?
我也发生了这些事
A lot of that going on right now,
所以我需要你的帮助
which is why I need a favor.
好 摄像机准备
Okay, camera's speeding.
确保麦克风不会挡住镜头
Make sure the boom's out of the way.
所有人 精力充沛
Lots of energy, everybody!
现在... 开始
And... hit it!
赞美 向上举
Praise and raise!
赞美 再上举
Praise and praise again!
向上帝致敬
Lift to the Lord!
再举一次
And lift again!
杰克 这是在做什么
Jake, what is this?
明早到办公室来找我
Meet me in my office tomorrow morning,
明早九点准时到
9:00 a.m. sharp.
你怎么会在这
What are you doing here?
以防防晒霜保护不了你那张可爱的脸蛋啊
Just in case the sunscreen isn't enough for that cute face.
快去收拾你的短途旅行包
Pack your overnight bag.
我要带你去卡特琳娜岛过一个小长假
I'm taking you to Catalina for a long weekend.
天哪 听上去会很好玩 但我得工作
OMG, that sounds so fun, but I have to work.
但那是周末啊
But it's the weekend.
你难道没听到我说自己欠下了
Did you not hear the part
一万二千美元的卡债了吗
about $12,000 in credit card debt?
我知道啊 就是你对着生菜沙拉哭的那次
Oh, yeah, when you were crying into your iceberg wedge?
我当然听见了啊
Definitely heard that part.
- 但这次我来付钱 - 你没懂我的意思
- But this is my treat. - You don't get it.
我要是想还清自己欠的一大笔债
If I'm gonna get myself out of the buttload of debt I'm in,
我就得每周末都上班
I'm gonna have to work every weekend
再接些销♥售♥的活
and generate some serious ad sales.
你去吧 玩的开心
But go. Have fun.
- 再见 - 再见
- Bye. - Bye.
不喜欢吃咖喱吗
Not crazy about the curry?
什么
What?
不 我只是在考虑些事情
No, I was just thinking about all the stuff
如果换了学校 我就得做的事情
I'm gonna have to do if I make this move.
等等 如果换了学校
Wait. If you make this move?
等下 我刚这么说了吗
Wait. Did I say that?
我是觉得这一切都
No, what I meant was just that
发生的太突然
everything's happening so fast.
我以为这才是你想要的
I thought you really wanted this.
我确实想 我想
I did. I mean, I do.
我当然... 这么想
I do... definitely
这就是我想要的
think this is what I want.
想
Think?
想就约等于百分百确定
Think bordering on 100% totally know.
不敢相信你竟然还在犹豫不决
Wow, I can't believe you'd even be on the fence about it.
我可是费了好大劲
I kind of went to a lot of trouble.
我让施特劳斯主任看你的文章
I pushed Dean Strauss to read your material.
珍娜 我给你压力了吗
Jenna, am I pushing you?
不 只是 这对我来说是个重大的转机
No, it's just, this is a huge opportunity for me,
我只想确保自己没有放弃掉
and I want to make sure that I'm not
一些会令我后悔的东西
giving up anything I'll regret.
看来这种担忧还会继续纠缠着你
Which seems to be an ongoing concern of yours.
真没想到卢克下意识的一句话
Wow, it was amazing how one intuitive sentence
就这么简单地总结出了我的生活
spoken by Luke could so easily sum up my life.
这是个很好的机会 也是个重大的决定
Look, it's just a big change and a big decision.
冒着强迫你的风险
Well, at the risk of pushing,
我希望你能快点做决定
剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表