剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表
笑出声和活出色
laughing out loud and living out loud.
你好 我是奥菲利亚 也是第一次来
Hey, I'm Ophelia, also a first-timer.
有点吓人 对吗
This is intimidating, right?
亲爱的 别被吓着
No, hon, don't be intimidated.
詹娜 你的推特账号♥是
Jenna, what's your Twitter handle?
我不怎么玩推特
Oh, I haven't really been tweeting that much.
这是你吗 我是珍娜汉
Is this you? IAmJennaHam?
希奥多·苏斯·盖索美国著名作家和漫画家 以儿童书闻名笔名苏斯博士
很有希奥多·盖索的味道 我喜欢
It's very Theodore Geisel. I like it.
苏斯博士的真名 有才啊 詹娜
Dr. Seuss's real name! Genius, Jenna!
等等 四十个粉丝
Wait, 40 followers?
我是珍娜汉上一次发推是在♥十♥月♥
IAmJennaHam last tweeted in October.
我在缅因州的时候不太使用社交媒体
I kind of backed off social media when I was in Maine.
"我的相好要来看我的" 我的相好
"My boo is coming to visit?" My boo?
詹娜 进牢里去 那在2005年就过时了
Jenna, go to jail. That was retired in 2005.
奥菲有一万一千个推特粉丝
Oaf here has 11,000 Twitter followers.
我完全尊重你对社交媒体的抵♥制♥
I totally respect your social media boycott.
我希望我也能戒掉 但我实在戒不掉
I wish I could wean myself, but I just suck at weaning.
我直到六岁才断奶 在潮流还没来之前
I was breastfed till I was six. Before it was chic.
菜鸟们 要当一个作家你需要一个品牌
Chickens, to be a writer you need a brand.
我们怎么建立培养这个品牌呢
And we establish and cultivate that brand how?
在社交媒体上 所谓的点击诱饵
On social media, that is how the clickbait
就是这么制♥造♥点击量的
gets clicked.
你的变♥态♥爱好就是这么蹿红的
That is how your sickness is gonna go viral.
我很乐意帮助你
I'm happy to help you.
我浪费太多时间在我的推特上了
I spend way too much time frittering with my twittering.
- 谢谢 - 别担心 亲爱的
- Thanks. - Don't worry, hon.
你会赶上来的
You'll catch up.
帕洛斯山乡村俱乐部是一个有趣的工作环境
Palos Hills Country Club is a fun work environment,
但我们需要员工专注于提供最高水准的
but we do demand a commitment to the highest level
服务和保持最好的职业素养
of service and professionalism.
当然 杰克
Oh, of course, Jakey.
你现在 好严肃
You are, like, so serious now.
- 这是我的工作 - 对 兄弟
- This is my job. - Yeah, dude.
我支持你
I got your back.
这肯定会很有意思的
This is gonna be a blast.
我本来对于回家过暑假不是很兴奋
I wasn't too excited about coming back home for the summer,
但现在 我很高兴
but now, you know, I am.
所以你要告诉我和詹娜发生了什么吗
So are you gonna tell me what went down with Jenna?
詹娜
Jenna...
哪个詹娜
Jenna who?
好了 我收到每个人的作业了 除了
Okay, I have everyone's assignment except...
詹娜的
Jenna's.
在这里
Here it is.
纸质版
Paper?
你是不是拿毛笔就着烛光写的
What, did you write it with a quill by candlelight?
不如你顺便传真给我吧
Why don't you just fax it to me while you're at it, huh?
没准传真还会东山再起呢
Maybe the fax will make a comeback.
- 对 还有寻呼机 - 挑圆片游戏
- Yeah, and pagers. - Tiddlywinks.
我能看到你的第一个署名行了 詹娜
I can see your first byline now, Jenna.
拨乱反正好有复古手工艺品即视感
"Making Backwards Forwards." It's so... Etsy.
澄清一下 亲爱的 那是开玩笑
Just to be clear, hon, that is a joke.
别 别真的那么干
Don't... don't actually do that.
我是怎么这么快就成为
How had I already managed to become
办公室笑柄的
the office laughing stock.
不 我不能就这么投降
No, I wasn't gonna get down on myself.
我不会因任何事情动摇自信心
I wasn't gonna let anything shake my confidence.
嗨 我错过了什么新鲜事吗
Hey, what'd I miss?
伙计们 这位是卢克 也是第二年来了
Guys, this is Luke, also a second-year fellow.
很高兴认识你 詹娜
Jenna. Good to see you.
卢克 是个完美先生
Luke, the perfect guy,
他曾离我而去
the one who got away,
他让我回想起高中时期
the one who reminded me of what an immature mess
幼稚不堪的自己
I'd been in high school.
好吧 自信詹娜这就没影了
Yup, cool, confident Jenna had just left the building.
她来了
Oh... incoming!
利齐·雷恩斯 她是概念小站的主编
Lizzy Raines, the Editor-in-Chief of Idea Bin,
曾是我的偶像之一
was one of my idols.
她的文笔灵巧而深刻
Her work was smart and incisive,
却又感性而独具风格
yet emotional and textured.
你好
Hi.
我现在都要气疯了
I am way too angry to be mad right now.
那个不靠谱的出版商觉得易腐物品
Treacherous publisher thinks that "Perishables"
不是一个好的小说名
is a bad title for a novel.
利齐 实习生们都在这了
Lizzy, the new fellows are all here.
大家好 欢迎你们
Hello. Welcome.
我希望你们把概念小站看成是一个
I'd like you all to think of Idea Bin
富有创造力的社团 在这你们可以锻炼文笔
as a creative space, where you can develop your craft
寻找话题
and find your voices.
有什么问题可以随时找我
I'm always available to you,
除了我关了门在办公室里的时候
except when I'm in my office with the door closed,
我现在就要去办公室了
which is where I'm headed now.
等你了解她了 你会发现她完全是个没主见的人
Once you get to know her, she's a total pushover.
怎么也想不到我们会在这共事
So crazy that we're both working here.
也不是很意外
Not that crazy.
你记得吗 当看到西拉·芒罗那篇关于羞涩暴露狂
Remember, we both discovered Idea Bin
的文章的时候 我们一起发现了概念小站
when we saw that Shira Munroe piece on shy exhibitionists?
你看起来很漂亮
You look great.
近来怎么样
How have you been?
很好
Great.
快说吧 工作第一天感觉如何
Spill... how was your first day at work.
特别好 我还碰到了
Unbelievable... I actually ran into...
我的老天爷
OMG!
我还以为这件衣服掉在了纽约某个
I thought I left this at some after-hours party
夜场派对上
in the West Village.
我得告诉莎蒂 我找着了这个会让她很吃惊
I have to tell Sadie; she will freak that I found this.
我还以为我掉了件两百块的衣服
I thought I was out two hundy!
你在衣服上可真舍得花钱
Wow, you spend a lot of money on clothes.
你是缅因款 我是纽约风
You: Maine. Me: New York.
人靠衣装 否则就只有悲哀和失败的份
Dress for success, or wail and fail.
也许吧 但在小城镇
I guess, but the thing about being in a small town
人们都不怎么关注物质
is that you get less attached to, you know, things,
而更在乎内在
and more into, just, being.
好吧 如果那是你在销声匿迹后所追求的东西
Well, I'm glad you've been peace-ing out in the woods,
我很高兴你退出了社交网
if that's all you've been doing since you went dark.
这是什么意思
What?
詹娜 你的社交断网备受关注
Your social media blackout did not go unnoticed, Jenna.
你的做法很激进 就好像你和世界再无联♥系♥
It was aggressive, like you hung up on the world.
我不得不那么做 麦蒂那事之后 我就
I had to, after what happened with Matty, I just...
好吧 麦蒂是怎么了
Okay, so what did happen with Matty?
我特别想知道 所有人都特别想知道
I am dying to know. Everyone is dying to know.
- 这事很难跟你解释 - 你这是在搪塞我
- It's hard to explain. - That is a cop-out.
如果你问我关于和亚当分手的事情
If you asked me about my breakup with Adam,
你想知道什么我都会告诉你
I would tell you anything you want to know.
和平分手吗
Was it friendly?
分的很艰难
It was hard.
老实说 如果你不是退出社交网络
TBH, if you hadn't gone all M.I.A. "Paper Planes"
搞出那么多事端 我分手的事你早就会知道了
on social media, you would already know that.
你懂我意思吗
You feel me?
是的 我明白
Yeah, I feel you.
莎蒂 你好 大学生又回来镇上了
Hey, Sadita, college girl back in town.
- 看见你很高兴 - 下一位要什么?
- Good to see you. - Next?
你近来可好
So how are you?
我现在超级忙
Super busy right now,
过会咱再叙旧 好吗
but let's catch up soon, okay?
过会听起来不错
Soon sounds good.
回见啦
Lates.
莎蒂说塞尔吉奥的快餐车人满为患
Sadie says Sergio's food truck is out of control.
宝贝 去扑倒他
Jump on it, bay-bay!
要不是他现在忙着卖♥♥那些无聊的食物
Oh, he is dying to jump on me, but he's too busy
他都迫不及待要扑向我了
剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表