剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表
with his stupid food truck right now.
考特尼·罗伊正在帕利塞兹办派对
Courtney Roy is throwing a party in the Palisades."
天呐
Shut up!
谁是考特尼·罗伊
Who's Courtney Roy?
我和莎蒂在纽约认识的一个无聊的嬉皮士
Oh, some boring trustafarian Sadie and I met in New York.
我听说她的屋子很酷炫 所以我该去看看
I hear her house is sick, so I should go.
我们能改天约吗
Can we rain check?
所以 没有过夜派对了是吗
So... no sleepover?
我知道这样很没义气 但是这个派对会很火热
I know, I suck, but this party is going to be mayj.
如果你愿意一起来的话
But, you're more than welcome to come
不胜欢迎啊
if you want.
为什么每当人们说到不胜欢迎我的时候
Why was it when people said I was "more than welcome,"
我都会觉得不怎么被欢迎呢
I always felt less than?
T 听你说着很诱人的样子
Gee, T, you make it sound so appealing,
但我还是不去了
but I think I'll pass.
虽然我在塔玛拉看来不够酷
I may not have been cool enough for Tamara anymore,
但至少我可以回家陪爸妈
but at least I could go home to my parents.
让我意外的是 其实我很想和她们出去玩
Shockingly, I actually wanted to hang out with them.
我对她们的想念超出预料
I'd missed them a lot more than I expected.
詹娜 你回来啦 我们以为你不会回家吃晚饭
Oh, hey, Jenna, we didn't know you'd be home for dinner.
计划跟不上变化
Change of plans.
好吧 我们打算出去约个会
Well, we're going out for a date night,
但 呃 你要想一起来也不胜欢迎
but, um... you're more than welcome to join.
是的
Yeah.
可怕的 不胜欢迎 又出现了
The dreaded "more than welcome" again.
我没关系 你们去吧
That's okay, you guys should go.
- 好的 再见 - 再见
- Okay, bye. - Bye-bye.
你们不用留在这 我很乐意照顾她
You don't have to stay. I am happy to take care of her.
好的
All right.
也许你还是该留在这
Maybe you should stay.
詹娜 可能因为是你抱才哭
Hmm, must've been you, Jenna.
奇怪了
Weird.
连我的亲妹妹都不愿意
Even my baby sister didn't want to have
和我在一起
anything to do with me.x7f
算了 她也不是唯一一个爱哭鼻子
Well, she wasn't the only crabby baby
的坏脾气小孩
who felt like crying.
是时候该睡觉了
It was time to go to bed
把今天的所有都抛之脑后
and put this day out of its misery
然后我就能以清醒的头脑和良好的态度
so I could start all over again the next day
迎接明天崭新的一天
with a clear head and a good attitude.
- 早上好 - 早上好
- Good morning. - Hey.
我猜咱们得习惯
Guess we're gonna have to get used to
每天见面了
seeing each other every day.
的确 我还是不太相信有这么巧合的事
Yeah, still can't get over the coincidence.
好吧 老实说
Okay, to be perfectly honest,
也许也不是那么巧合
maybe not all that coincidental.
我也许在一大堆申请表里看见了你的申请
I might have seen your application on the pile
然后推荐了你
and given it an extra push.
是这样
Oh.
所以我并没有侥幸成功 是卢克帮我的
So it wasn't a fluke; it was Luke?
我以为得到这份实习是靠我自己
I thought I had gotten this internship
而实际上
on my own merit, but it was just
却是因为有以前熟人的帮助
the helping hand of someone from my past.
看来我越是想要
And it seemed like the more I wanted
摆脱过去
to put my past behind me,
今晚在我的酒吧有高中同学会 九点见
过去就越是要出现在我眼前
the more it wanted to get all up in my face.
刚刚我又收到了高中同学聚会的邀请信
I just got an invite to a little high school gathering.
帕罗斯山中学的老传统
Same old Palos Hills.
还和麦蒂纠缠不清呢 是吧
Still a little Matty drama, huh?
不 我不是以前的我了
Oh, no, I'm not that girl anymore.
大学带给了我全新的认知
College has given me a whole new perspective.
很好
Good.
看来我们要开始工作了
Looks like we're starting up.
我请新人们都写下自己
I ask our new fellows to write about
最不堪的经历 因为我对羞辱仪式
their worst experience ever because I am a fan
很着迷
of ritual humiliation.
开个玩笑
JK!
其实是因为它很难写的既有真实感
I ask because it is hard to be both confessional
又引人入胜
and engaging.
詹娜 告诉我
So, Jenna, tell me,
你为什么觉得自己的文章有意思
why do you think your essay is interesting?
我写的是关于 他人对我们的错误认知
Well, it's about how profoundly we can be affected
会对我们产生多大的影响
by others' misperceptions of us.
我在一场特殊的事故中弄断了胳膊
I broke my arm in a freak accident,
但实际上 大家都认为
but the story... the accepted truth... was that
我试图自杀
I tried to kill myself.
好吧 但是如果你不是真的
Right, but if you didn't actually
想要自杀 那还有什么好写的呢
try to kill yourself, then what are the stakes?
我只是
I just...
我来给你解释一下 好吗
Let me put it into context for you, okay?
奥菲利亚写了她如何自杀的文章
Ophelia wrote about how she did commit suicide.
在被救醒之前我休克了两分钟
I was dead for two minutes before they revived me.
所以你看 奥菲利亚确实死过
So you see? Ophelia was dead.
这就很有意思
That's interesting.
我要说 虽然我曾自杀 但我再也不想死了
I don't want to die again, though, I'll tell you that much.
天堂看起来很平淡无奇
You know, heaven seemed really middle-of-the-road.
你确定你不要来吗
Are you sure you don't want to come?
十分确定
More than.
汉密荡♥妇♥ 麦蒂周围是三十英尺的
Hamilslag, there's a 30-foot no-slunt zone
纯洁空间 好吗
around Matty, 'Kay?
莎蒂 你一定要这么说吗 大学一年都没能
Sadie, really, didn't you grow up at all
让你成长一点吗
your entire year of college?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我真的很想把这事处理好
You guys, I'm really trying to swing this
做你们俩的好朋友 但你们这样打来打去
and be bi-friendsual, but your girl-fighting
让我很难做
is making it muy hard.
去和高中同窗们玩乐吧 Tk
Go have fun with the high school crowd, TK.
我正想着去约个墨西哥帅哥
I'm in the mood for some good Mexican,
在这你可约不到
and you can't get that in the city.
你自己去吧 小婊砸
Get on it, you slut.
# 火热的天 仲夏的夜 #
Hot day, summer nights
# 工作到周末 #
Workin' till the weekend strikes x7f
- 你看见麦蒂了吗 - 没有
- You see Matty? - No.
你真的没关系吗 应付得来吗
Are you really okay? Can you deal?
当然 我们都是成年人了
Of course. We're all adults now.
谁不知道我们都曾被麦蒂和詹娜的闹剧包围着
God knows we've all had our fill of Matty and Jenna drama.
是的 但是 从另一方面来看
Yes, but, from another POV,
那也是我们长♥期♥的谈资
it's the gift that keeps on giving.
我以为这只是
I thought this was just supposed to be
帕罗斯山中学的同学会
Palos Hills peeps.
那个散漫的怪咖是谁
Who's that sloppy rando?
是我女朋友
My girlfriend.
麦蒂 我喜欢你的朋友 我真的喜欢
Matty, I love your friends. I really like them.
大学回来不到一个礼拜
I'd been back from college less than a week,
但是以一个崭新的
but all my illusions about being a new,
坚定的 自信的形象示人的幻想都破灭了
powerful, confident person were crumbling.
我不能相信那是麦蒂的女朋友
I can't believe that's Matty's girlfriend.
她看起来确实不太入流
She does seem kind of gauche atrosh.
而麦蒂看起来就好像是兄弟会一样
And Matty seems like such a frat boy.
感谢上帝城里的男孩儿都不这样
Thank God boys aren't all fratted-out in the city.
嘿 宝贝 能给我来杯马蒂尼吗
Hey, babe, will you make me a dirty martini?
宝贝 我们这有红杯装的啤酒
Babe, we got beer... in red cups.
欢迎回到帕罗斯山
Welcome back to Palos Hills.
嘿 莎蒂 你在这干什么呢
Hey, Sadita, what are you doing here?
昨天晚上你说想尽快见到我
Last night you said you wanted to see me soon.
额现在够快吧
Well, now's soon.
额 天啊 我说的不是今晚吧 是吧
Oh, man, I didn't say tonight, did I?
忙翻了 都忘记时间了
Been so crazy busy I can't keep track.
是的 能看出来你在忙什么
Yeah, and I can see what you've been busy with.
我相信那个婊♥子♥一定让你不少加班吧
I bet that whore puts in a lot of overtime!
莎蒂 那是我妈妈 尊敬一下好吗
Sadie! That's my mom! Respect!
剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表