剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表
I hope you make it soon, because I would love
因为我希望你能和我住在一起
for you to be here to share this with me.
我想这才是适合你的生活
I think it would be good for you.
你想
Think?
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我知道我不该在没获得许可的情况下进行拍摄
I know I shouldn't have been filming without permission,
但丽莎的班里又不断有人加进来...
but Lissa's classes fill up constantly, so...
我一直都在关注你 罗萨蒂
I've been watching you, Rosati.
你是做错了很多事
There have been some major hiccups.
但总而言之 我还蛮欣赏你的
But overall, I like what I see.
- 谢谢 - 你肯听从指挥
- Thanks. - You follow orders.
你知道怎么解决那些破事
You know how to spin bull[bleep]
知道怎么拍重要人士的马屁
to suck up to the important members.
我也要对你开诚布公
And I'm gonna be honest with you...
我在你身上 看到了点我的影子
I see a little me in you.
我想让你升职
I'd like to offer you a raise.
我很乐意
I'll take it.
给予你更大的职责
With an increased responsibility
和小小的提拔
and a small promotion.
罗萨蒂 我想你有你自己的五年计划
Rosati, I assume you have a five-year plan.
是的 我想继续在这工作
Oh, yeah, I hope to continue working here.
我曾和你一样
I was just like you.
高中一毕业就得到了这份工作
I took this job right out of high school,
我在这已经呆了二十年了
and I've been here 20 years.
对不起 杰克
I'm so sorry, Jakey.
我不想让你被解雇
I didn't mean to get you fired.
我升职了
I got promoted.
真是太好了 祝贺你
This is such great news. Congratulations!
这一定是种预示
I think this is a sign.
上帝一定很喜欢我的救赎锻炼视频
God is super happy with my Atonercise videos!
等下 怎么了
Wait. What's wrong?
这不就是你想要的吗
I thought this is what you wanted.
派洛特夫人
Mrs. Parriott,
真抱歉
I am so sorry
关于女士洗手间里香皂的事情
about the hand soap in the ladies' powder room.
供应商已经停止生产您最喜欢的
The vendor stopped producing the lavender rosemary
薰衣草迷迭香味的香皂了
that you like so much,
为了表示我最诚挚的歉意
and as a token of our sincerest apologies,
我想把这张价值
I would like to present to you
一百美元的礼品卡送给您
a $100 gift card which is redeemable
它们可以在任意门店兑换疗养服务
at any of our pro shops and spa experiences.
- 嘿 - 天哪 珍娜
- Hey. - Oh, my God, Jenna.
我好想你啊
I miss you so much.
我也好想你
I miss you too.
我刚从学校那边听说
I just heard from housing.
我们被升级到校外的公♥寓♥啦
We got upgraded to an off-campus apartment.
卧♥槽♥ 真的吗
Shut the [bleep] up. Really?
附带厨房♥和洗碗机
With a dishwasher and a kitchen.
你看 我妈还给我们俩买♥♥了配套的羽绒被
And look, my mom got us matching comforters.
她有一堆八折的羽绒被折扣券
She had a bunch of those 20% off coupons
我们都开心疯了
and we just went crazy.
你一定会喜欢我给新居
You are gonna love the stuff I got
准备的这些东西
for our new place.
噢 布里塔 我喜欢它们
Oh, Britta, I love them,
我等不及想亲自看看它们了
and I can't wait to see them in person.
我在做什么 撒谎
Okay, what was I doing? Was I lying?
我要怎么告诉我的朋友
How could I tell my friend that I was probably
我很可能再也不会回到威考夫了
never gonna set foot at Wyckoff again?
布里塔 我有些事要告诉你
Britta, there's actually something I need to tell you.
准备好了我们就开始了 珍娜
Anytime you're ready, Jenna.
我要去工作了 我晚点再和你聊
Uh, I got to go, but I'll talk to you later.
好的
Oh, yeah, ok.
再见
Bye.
终于 正如你们所知
And finally, as you know,
我正准备给我们所有的
I am in the process of completing reviews
编辑们写评语
for all editorial fellows.
不知道是我想太多
I wasn't sure if it was my imagination
还是我的罪恶感作祟
or my own guilty conscience,
但感觉她说的一切都是在针对我
but it felt like everything that she was saying was directed at me.
这些评价将由你们提交的所有
These reviews are comprised of ratings
刊载或未经刊载文章的评级组成
on all materials submitted, whether published or not,
这也将成为决定你们
and will be a key factor in determining which,
下一个暑假会不会被思维小站
if any, of you will be asked to return
邀请回来实习的主要因素
to Idea Bin for another summer.
就这些了
That's all.
就因为我们是情侣 她就这么针对我
Oh, she's so over me now that we're a couple.
我肯定没法回来继续实习了
There's no way I'm getting asked back.
无所谓啊 你还有SCU
Doesn't matter. You have SCU.
天啊 我真的没机会回来了吗
Oh, my God, I'm not getting asked back?
我们还不知道
We don't know that.
我的意思是 你那么有才华
I'm just saying, with your talent
再有将来SCU建立的人际关系
and the contacts you're gonna make at SCU,
你肯定能找到比思维小站更好的实习公♥司♥
you'll find someplace way better than Idea Bin.
帕特里克
Patrick?
你在跟踪我吗
Are you stalking me?
什么 不 当然没有
What? No, of course not.
是啊... 算是吧
That's... may... yeah, a little bit. Possibly.
- 真是酷炫 - 这些送给你
- That is so cool. - These are for you.
弥补我在你整周工作的时候出去潇洒
You know, for working all weekend while I go goof off.
你真是太好了
Oh, that is so sweet.
我一直在考虑一件事
So, um, listen. I've been thinking about stuff.
好吧 没关系
Oh, okay. It's okay.
我懂了 我完全能够理解
I get it. I totally understand.
我知道你要工作
I mean, I get that you have to work.
帕特里克 没关系的 是我的错
Patrick, it's really okay. It's my fault.
我应该更诚实一点
I should have been more honest.
我不想... 像是
I just, like... I really don't want
一直让你为了我翘掉工作
to have to keep asking you to miss work for me.
寒假的时候怎么样
So how about winter vacation?
我朋友们在格施塔德有间小木屋
My folks have a chalet in Gstaad.
超级棒 博诺就住隔壁
It's so crazy. Like, Bono lives next door.
U2乐队主唱兼节奏吉他手
有好大的雪和好吃的奶酪火锅
It's dope snow and sweet fondue.
天哪 听起来太棒了
Oh, my God, that sounds amaze,
但很有可能 我那时候还在工作
but there's a good chance I'll have to be working then too.
我想你那时应该有空
I don't know that you will.
你知道还清一万两千美元要多久吗
Do you know how long it takes to pay off 12 grand?
知道 大概三十秒吧
Yeah, about 30 seconds.
让我帮你还吧
Let me pay it off for you.
什么 不 这... 疯了吧
What? No, that's... that's crazy!
- 你真的要这么做吗 - 是啊 我愿意
- Wh... you would really do that? - Yeah, I would.
宝贝 一万二不算什么 不需要感到有压力
Babe, 12K's nothing. It's not worth stressing over.
你能重新规划你的安排了
You can start over with a clean slate.
萨蒂 能帮忙拿下滑动架吗
Hey, Sadie, do you mind grabbing the dolly?
好吧 我还是自己够一下好了
Or, yeah, I could just grab it myself.
等我一下
Give me a sec.
"我看过的最烂视频 没有之一
"Lamest video I've ever seen.
如果上帝存在
If God exists,
也肯定会保佑你看不见这垃圾视频"
wouldn't he protect you from this crap?"
你在做什么
What are you doing?
给丽莎的愚蠢救赎锻炼视频评论
Leaving feedback on Lissa's stupid Atonercise video.
什么 你为什么这么做
What? Why would you do that?
因为视频网站观众需要真实的评价
'Cause people on YouTube need honest reviews
来帮助他们决定要不要看... 废话
to help them decide what to watch... duh.
你不觉得这样有点刻薄吗
Don't you think that's a little mean?
丽莎对你做了什么吗
What did Lissa ever do to you?
得了吧 你以为丽莎就是天使吗
Please, you think Lissa's some angel?
她就是个彻头彻尾的婊♥子♥
She's a total bitch.
我绝不会用"婊♥子♥"这个词去形容丽莎
"Bitch" is about the last word I would use to describe Lissa.
好吧 那是因为你很迟钝
Yeah, well, that's because you're not very astute.
所以你现在又来嫌弃我了
Oh, so now you're insulting me?
剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表