剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表
《囧女珍娜》上季回顾
Last season on Awkward...
- 高三开始啦 - 班级排名
- It's senior year! - Class ranking?
T 我是第137名
T, I am 137th!
你们好 趴体帮
Holla, party people.
- 马蒂 我没进南海岸大学 - 我很遗憾
- Matty, I didn't get into SCU. - I'm sorry.
- 我是马蒂 - 我知道你是谁 麦克本
- It's Matty. - I know who you are, McKibben.
盖比可能是马蒂有史以来最好的女朋友
Gabby may have been Matty's best girlfriend ever,
但我决定要成为他有史以来最好的朋友
but I was determined to be his best friend ever.
她没有故意威慑我
She wasn't trying to intimidate me.
她就是高冷的人
She was just straight-up cool.
她只是想慢慢来
She just wants to take things a little slow.
她值得我等待
Some things are just worth waiting for.
不要把你最后一段高中生活
Don't spend the rest of your time in high school
消耗在马蒂身上
hung up on Matty.
没事 警官
It's okay, Officer,
我妹妹刚被大学录取了
my sister just got into college!
我和布莱恩一般大
Brian and I were about the same age,
但他似乎老成一点
but he seemed so much older.
- 你好 T - 嗨
- Well, hello, T. - Hi.
你认为还会再见到他吗
You think you're gonna see him again?
我们订婚了
We're engaged.
我们去见了我亲生父亲
We went and saw my biological father.
你找到的 是灵魂伴侣
What you got here, soul mate.
马蒂在哪里
Where's Matty?
我想他爸说了什么把他惹火了
I think something his father said got him riled up.
他只是不想跟我说话
He just doesn't want to talk to me.
让她开始新生活吧
Let her move on with her life.
你已经错失良机了
You had your chance.
如果你还喜欢珍娜
If you still have feelings for Jenna,
也许你应该
you know, maybe you should...
不行 我已经错失良机了
I can't. I had my chance.
今天是春假返校的第一天
It was the first day back at school after spring break.
感谢上苍 我终于被大学录取了
Thank God I had finally gotten into college
揭过了马蒂这篇
and gotten over Matty.
我还能看看他 对吧
Well, I could still look, couldn't I?
但我要向前看
But I'd moved on.
我要珍惜和我朋友一起的
And I could focus on cherishing every last minute
最后每一分钟的时光
with my friends.
我感觉很不舒服
This is deep in my discomfort zone.
我已经订婚了
I am engaged to be married.
我的娇躯应该只能
My fiancé is the only one
我未婚夫一人欣赏
who should be seeing my luscious lickables.
但你还要悔婚 对吗
But you're gonna break off the engagement, right?
当然 我才不要17岁的时候就嫁给
Of course... I'm not getting married at 17
一个才认识了一天的家伙
to a guy I've known for, like, a day.
越快结束越好
Well, the sooner the better.
呃 珍娜
Duh and duh-er, Jenna.
我只是有点害怕毕业班狂欢
It was just a little vay-cay-cray.
哦 看布莱恩发给我的这张照片
Oh! Check out this pic Brian sent me.
性感萌帅
Hot-dorable.
光着屁♥股♥让我觉得
Being butt naked makes me feel like Eve
我像是伊甸园中的夏娃
in the Garden of Eden.
说的是 丽莎
Exactly, Lissa.
除了我们是在一个讨厌的门卫小房♥间里
Except we're in a rank janitor's closet
周围还有那么多毫无吸引力的
with a bunch of nasty one-eyed snakes
恶心的独眼蛇
that aren't the least bit tempting.
就像夏娃 我被贬下凡间 又重寻回归上帝的路
Like Eve, I fell from grace, then found my way back to God.
我现在真切地感受到了她的旅程
I really feel her journey now.
事实上 这样赤身裸体也是一种罪恶
In fact, some of this nudity is a hate crime.
真是谢谢你 马蒂 想出这么个好主意
Thanks a lot, Matty, for this brilliant idea.
啊
Eww!
嘘
Shh!
那东西碰到我了
That touched me!
拜托 赛蒂 有点集体精神
Come on, Sadie, show some class spirit!
高三裸趴是传统
Senior Streak is a tradition.
呆子们的禁忌
Transgression for Dummies.
通过裸♥露♥ 骚动 激烈来展现性感与魅力
Take the sex and glamour out of nudity, stir, and presto!
爱之精华的本能表现
Basic brand vanilla pudding.
外面没人了 我会发信♥号♥♥示意
I'll signal when the coast is clear.
你别离那么近行吗
Can you not get so close?
我们真的闯祸了 但如果你不小题大做
We really screwed up, but it won't become a big deal
情况就不会变得严重
if you don't make it a big deal.
杰克 情况就是很严重
Jake, it is a big deal.
那是我的第一次
It was my first time.
而且是和你 完全出乎我的意料
And with you! So not my plan.
我的天
Oh, my God. Holy
杰克和盖比给马蒂戴绿帽子了
Jake and Gabby had cheated on Matty?
不可以 简直是出轨背叛 谎话连篇
No way. What a cluster of betrayal and lies.
我崩溃了 吓得不敢面对马蒂
I was so freaked out, so terrified of facing Matty,
太想逃离这种折磨了 以致于我
and so [bleep] desperate to get this ordeal over with that I...
搞什么 外面还有人
What the hell? The coast is not clear.
提前行动了
Jumped the gun.
珍娜 你在走廊上裸奔
Jenna, are you running through the hallway naked?
哦 这倒提醒我了 我要去剪个头发
Oh, that reminds me, I need to get a haircut.
呃 什么味道
Ugh! What is that smell?
什么味道
What smell?
也许我该换猫砂了
Maybe I should change the kitty litter.
或者不再循环使用它
Or stop recycling it.
有趣的是
You know what's funny?
猫猫生了一窝小猫 然后在猫砂盒里便便
Cats have litters of kittens, then poop in litter boxes.
是谁让这么做的
Who made that decision?
瓦尔 你住在这里吗
Val, are you living here?
什么 不
What? No.
J 我是专业人员 这是我工作的地方 好吗
J, I am a professional. This is my workplace, okay?
好吧 是因为碧吉搬了进来
All right, it's just, Biggie kind of moved in and...
恭喜 听着 我不知道该怎么办
Congrats. Listen, I don't know what to do,
你可能也不知道
and you probably won't either,
但我还是需要你的建议
but I need your advice on something.
情况是他对我的小猫过敏
Thing is, he's allergic to my kitties.
于是便便小姐
Okay, so Miss Pooty
糖裤子先生还有不知是不是我最喜欢的
and Mr. Candypants and Dr. Fluffernut...
绒果果博士
who may or may not be my favorite...
都被要求住在我的办公室
and, well, all of them asked to come to my office.
因为它们没有瓦尔妈妈会很寂寞
And since they get lonely without Mama Val
她的小猫玩耍秀
and her Kitty Playtime show...
你应该看看我怎么用鱼饵和玉米饼
you should see what I do with fishing lures and tacos...
好的 我要说的事是关于马蒂的
Right, well, the thing is about Matty,
我知道了一些我很不想知道的事
and I found out something that I really wish I hadn't.
- 而现在我 - 别误会我
- And now I... - Don't get me wrong.
我特别 特别喜欢和碧吉住在一起 真的
I love, love, love living with Biggie, I do.
我不需要空间或其他什么
I don't need space or anything,
在一个睡觉用嘴呼吸的人身边醒来
and it is so great waking up next to a mouth-breather
那感觉真是太棒了
with boundary issues.
一切都很棒
Everything's great!
一切都 特别棒
Everything is... it's so good.
好了 我要走了
Okay, I'm just gonna go.
不 不 不 不 不 别走
No, no, no, no, no, don't go.
不 我还要通知你一件事
No, there was something I needed to tell you.
呃 哦
Uh, oh!
你今天被停课了
You're suspended for the rest of the day.
别再做什么冲动的裸体主义者
Don't eff up the rest of your senior year
把你剩下的高中时光搞砸了 珍娜
by being a reckless nudist, Jenna.
离毕业只有四十八天了
There's only 48 days left to graduation.
只剩四十七天了 我还被被停课
Only 47 days left for me. I just got suspended.
你当时为什么不等一切都就绪了再行动
Why didn't you wait for the all clear?
我走神了
I was distracted.
是的 我看到你把某人的某些照片给塔玛拉看了
Yeah, I saw you showing some photos of some guy to Tamara.
那 那是布莱恩 就是我春假时遇见的男生
Oh, that's... that's Brian, the guy I met on spring break.
他是名海军
He's a marine.
我和你一起的时间其实并不多
You and I didn't really get to spend much time together.
剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表