剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表
This is weird.
感觉像是第一次约会
It almost feels like a first date.
不过不是在衣柜里
Except we're not in a closet.
我可不怀念湿拖把的味道
I don't miss the smell of wet mop.
哪道菜才能恰当地表达我爱你
What course was appropriate for saying "I love you"?
大概不是那种
Probably not one that allowed the possibility
会让生菜塞牙的菜吧
of lettuce in your teeth.
真不可思议 我们就要高中毕业了
So crazy that we're about to graduate high school.
你父母一定很希望你进伯克利
Your parents must be psyched about Berkeley.
无论我决定去哪 他们都能接受
Ah, they're cool with whatever I decide.
我要列一个利弊表
I had to make a pros and cons list
在威客福和威客福之间做选择
to decide between Wycoff and Wycoff.
我选威客福
I chose Wycoff.
你知道费里也录取了我
You know I got into Ferry too.
那里距威客福只有几小时车程
That's only a couple hours from Wycoff.
我以为你想踢足球
I thought you wanted to play soccer.
费里给我提供了进足球队的名额
Well, Ferry offered me a spot on their team.
三♥级♥联赛 但竞争激烈
Division 3, but it's competitive.
我有些喜欢小一点的学校了
I kind of like the idea of a smaller school.
如果你要进规模小的大学
If small is what you're going for,
费里就是正确选择
Ferry's the one.
而且住在下雪的地方很有趣
And living somewhere where it snows could be fun.
伯克利就是他的未来
Berkeley was his future.
我无法保证麦迪和我能在一起
I couldn't guarantee whether Matty and I would make it.
决定的时候到了
Decision day had come.
是时候成长起来 做成熟的事了
It was time to grow up and do the mature thing.
如果我真的爱麦迪
If I truly loved Matty,
我就应该放他走
I had to let him go.
你应该去伯克利
You should go to Berkeley.
我不知道
I don't know.
缅因州有许多滑雪胜地
There's a lot of ski resorts in Maine.
我们可以周末见面 然后在山坡上滑雪
We could meet up on the weekends and hit the slopes.
说实话 我不太喜欢滑雪
To be honest, I sort of hate skiing.
好吧 我们可以在我滑雪后见面
Well, we could meet up afterwards.
坐在舒适温暖的炉火前
In front of a cozy, warm fire.
周末我可能会忙于繁重的作业
I'm probably gonna be swamped on the weekends with homework.
好吧
Okay.
我明白了
I get it.
那我们在这里做什么
So, what are we doing here?
你想要对我说什么
And what'd you want to tell me so bad?
我终于理解了 在墨西哥我妈妈做那些事的原因
I finally understood why my mom did what she did in Mexico,
我原谅她了
and I could forgive her.
现在我对麦迪
Now I was the one withholding
隐瞒了很重要的事
some major information from Matty...
那就是 我爱他
that I loved him.
我会原谅自己放麦迪走吗
But would I ever forgive myself for letting Matty go?
我们在庆祝
We are celebrating.
你被伯克利录取了
You got into Berkeley.
真是太棒了
And that's awesome.
我真为你高兴
And I am so happy for you.
我就是想说
And I was just wanting to say that...
即使我们以后相隔万里
I hope we can stay really close friends
我希望我们一直是亲密的朋友
once we live on opposite sides of the country.
今晚很有趣
That was fun.
确实很有趣
It was fun.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Good night.
我说不出来
I couldn't say it.
囧女珍娜下集介绍
Next on Awkward...
这是整个高中最浪漫的时候了
It was the most romantic time of the high school year:
毕业舞会求婚季
prom-posal season.
应该有一个不要问清单
There should be a do-not-ask list.
珍娜 那是 我的天才梦
Jenna, that is I Dream of Genius.
避开毕业舞会的暴君
Avoid the tyranny of prom
那个美国公♥司♥已经看上你了 小绵羊
that corporate America is forcing on you, sheeple.
毕业舞会是高中毕业前
Prom is the most important event of our senior year
最重要的活动
before graduation.
和你爱的人一起去吧
Go with someone you love.
我爱你
I love you.
你愿意和我一起参加毕业舞会吗
Will you go to prom with me?
剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表