剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表
不然 你可能会见到他
Otherwise, you probably would have met him.
是的 我也很遗憾你没机会
Yeah, I'm really sorry you didn't get a chance
见到我的亲生父亲
to meet my bio dad.
你遇到了很多事 也都解决了
You had a lot going on, and it all worked out.
我遇见了个帅哥
I met a cool guy and...
我有盖比
I have Gabby.
可事实是这样吗
But did he?
知道那件马蒂不知道的事 我有罪恶感
I felt so guilty knowing what Matty didn't.
但我又能怎么办呢
What was I supposed to do?
我得趁停学处分变成开除处分之前赶紧撤了
Well, I better go before my suspension turns into expulsion.
我可不想搞砸高三最后的这些天
Don't want to blow the rest of senior year.
哥们 我真的搞砸了
I blew it big-time, man.
你是说那个恶作剧
What, the prank?
拜托 别傻了 那不是你的错
Oh, come on, that wasn't your fault.
那是珍娜的错
It was Jenna's.
但作为恶作剧之王
But, as prank captain,
你真得再想一个更绝的
it's on you to come up with a new one.
我不是说那个 是盖比
Not that. Gabby.
珍娜太好了
She's great.
所以你又对她旧情复燃了吗
So you're into her again, huh?
我一直都喜欢她 我只是迷茫了
Well, I was never not into her. I was just confused.
好吧
Right.
珍娜容易让你意乱情迷
Jenna tends to confuse you.
她现在和一个军人在一起 我也有了盖比 所以
Well, she's with some G.I. Joe, and I have Gabby, so...
我们都圆♥满♥了
it all worked out.
嗨 你今天很漂亮
Hey! You look gorgeous.
谢谢 马蒂 你也是
Thanks, Matty. So do you.
你真的是
You just are so...
太美了
awesome.
我们一会见
I'll catch you guys later.
低潮期最棒的一件事情是什么
The best thing about a dark period?
就是上帝总会在最后
There's a light at the end of the tunnel
给你希望的曙光
named Jesus Christ.
好吧 但看在上帝的份上
Okay, but for the love of Christ,
你能不能闭嘴
can you please shut the [bleep] up about it?
- 这真的很无聊了 - 可是
- It's really boring. - But...
赛蒂 萨克斯顿 请到马克老师的办公室来一趟
Sadie Saxton, please come to Miss Marks' office.
如果这是因为你那个愚蠢的恶作剧
If this has anything to do with your stupid prank,
我发誓回来一定用十字架钉死你
I swear to God I will crucify you.
你重燃的信仰还真影响我了
Wow, your reawakened faith is really rubbing off on me!
这股恶心的臭味是什么
What is that repulsive stench?
闻起来像 大便和藿香
It's like... feces and patchouli.
你妈妈来了
It's your mom!
嗨 甜心
Hi, sweetheart.
你想怎样
How about that?
我知道了
I was spot-on.
这股子冲鼻的排泄物和藿香
It's the acrid smell of feces and patchouli
闻起来尽是狠毒的背叛和抛弃的味道
with a noxious top note of betrayal and abandonment.
赛蒂 这本该是个惊喜
Sadie, this is supposed to be a happy surprise.
你妈妈来了
It's your mom!
没关系
It's okay.
赛蒂完全有理由生气
Sadie has every right to be angry.
我生气不需要你的认可
I don't need your permission to be angry.
我知道我无权要求你什么 赛蒂
I know that I have no right to expect anything from you, Sadie,
尤其是你的原谅
least of all your forgiveness.
但我的生活终于走上正轨
But my life is finally on track,
而唯一缺失的就是你
and the only thing missing is you.
你能给我一次挽回的机会吗
Will you at least give me a chance to make things right?
达琳 已经太迟了
Too [bleep] late, Darlene.
凯 太大了
Oh, it's way too big, Kev.
就把它塞进去
Let's just cram it in.
太好玩了
This is so fun.
你们好啊 我回来了
Hello! I'm home!
老天 别告诉我你们
Oh, God. Please tell me you're not...
在我房♥里
in my room?
- 不 亲爱的 - 拜托 怎么可能
- Oh, honey, no. - Come on, no way.
我们刚刚在讨论怎么把你的房♥间改成
We were just talking about how we're gonna turn
宝宝房♥ 等你
your room into a nursery when you're...
走了以后
gone.
好吧 其实这听起来更糟
Okay, actually, that's worse.
你怎么回家了
What are you doing home?
停学处分
Suspended.
- 为什么 - 什么
- What for? - Oh, what?
高三裸趴变成了珍娜裸奔
The Senior Streak turned into a Jenna Streak.
我被逮个正着 同时还毁了高三恶作剧
I got busted and ruined the senior prank at the same time.
今天真是个好日子
It's been a good day.
你准备干些什么
So what are you gonna do?
做个水疗 看个电影
A spa day? A movie?
我也不知道
I don't know.
别紧张 珍娜 去玩一玩
Don't stress, Jenna. Have some fun.
我知道 只是 有件事
I know, it's just, there's this thing.
我就喜欢有事
Ooh, I love things.
关于马蒂
I know, and the thing is about Matty.
我需要回避吗
Should I be here?
这是男生密语还是女生密语
Is this boy talk or girl talk?
这是女生密语聊男生
It's girl talk about boys.
那我就撤了 你们慢慢聊
And I'm out. You ladies have at it.
我发现马蒂的女朋友不太
I found out that Matty's girlfriend hasn't been...
忠诚
faithful.
我的天 盖比给马蒂戴绿帽子了吗
Oh, my God, Gabby cheated on Matty?
和谁
With who?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 和谁不重要
Yes, it doesn't matter who.
我该告诉马蒂吗
Should I tell Matty?
我毫无头绪
I can't even think straight.
我觉得你最先应该
I think the first thing that you need to get clear
理清楚的是
in your head is,
你想从马蒂那得到什么
what do you want from Matty?
我并不想得到什么
I don't want anything from Matty.
- 你确定吗 - 是的 完全确定
- Are you sure? - Yes, absolutely.
因为如果你告诉他 他的女朋友劈腿了
Because if you tell him that his girlfriend cheated,
他可能会觉得你另有所图
then he may think you have an agenda.
他是我的朋友 我不想看他受到伤害
He's my friend. I don't want him to get hurt.
你还记得上次你试图告诉他关于
Remember what happened when you tried telling him
疯狂的伊娃的事情时发生了什么吗
about that whole crazy Eva mess?
记得 送信的人中枪了
Yeah, the messenger got shot.
对啊
Exactly.
有时候袖手旁观才是正确的选择
Sometimes doing nothing is the right thing.
对我而言是的 但是对于马蒂呢
Yeah, for me, but what about for Matty?
- 盖比现在还劈腿吗 - 没有
- Is Gabby still cheating? - No!
但她装作好像真的很喜欢马蒂的样子
But she's acting like she's really into Matty.
可能她确实还喜欢马蒂
Maybe she is still into Matty,
也许他不知道这事就不会受伤
and maybe what he doesn't know won't hurt him.
你说得对 随他去吧
Yeah. Leave well enough alone.
我现在终于找到了我的另一半
I mean, here I am, I finally got my [bleep] together,
一个出色而又真心喜欢我的男孩
I've got a great guy who's into me,
现在我又快毕业了
and I'm about to graduate.
现在实在不适合搅和马蒂的事
Now is not the time to stir up the Matty drama.
你说的对
I think that's right.
现在 我们要在停学这天干点什么呢 小姑娘
Now, how are we gonna deal with this suspension, young lady?
逛街还是水疗 或者两个一起
Shopping or spa day? Or both?
我决定回避我的问题
I decided to avoid my problems
而是关注我朋友的问题
and focus on my friends' problems.
你告诉亚当了吗
So you told Adam yet?
我觉得我不能就只用一通电♥话♥就把
I've decided I can't just back the dump truck up
这个重磅消息直接说出来
and unload over the phone.
解除婚约是件大事
BTE'ing is a big deal... breaking the engagement.
所以你打算让他大老远过来找你
So you're really gonna make him drive all the way out here?
开车过来又远又热
It's a long, hot drive.
当面说清楚比较好
F2F is better.
剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表