剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表
is extremely oppressive.
丽萨 你别搞错了
Lissa, don't take this the wrong way,
你就是个蠢货
but you're a moron.
别再对我称王称帝
Stop being the patriarchy to me!
你一直都在欺压我
You're always pushing me down!
如果你不打算尊重我 你可以走了
If you're not prepared to be respectful, you can leave.
我这就走
I will then!
好
Okay.
那你为什么跟卢克吵架
So what was your fight with Luke about?
我在概念小站上写了篇文章
I wrote this thing about him on Idea Bin.
天啊 詹娜 或许你该离电脑远点
Jeez, Jenna, maybe you should step away from the computer.
我知道 我以为我在做
I know, I just thought I was making
一件很浪漫的事
this big romantic gesture.
他一直打我电♥话♥
Ugh, he keeps calling me.
卢克来电
我今天被骂地够多了
I've been yelled at enough for one day.
那你和莎莉怎么了
So what happened with Sully?
她是个好女孩 只是不适合我
She's an awesome girl, just not awesome for me.
她在感情方面不愿深交
She just wouldn't go deep on an emotional level, you know?
她有点自闭
She's kind of closed off.
那样不好 对吗
And that's a bad thing, correct?
对啊 我想要真正想了解我的恋人
Yes, I want to be with someone who wants to really know me.
算了吧 你自己也不算坦率
Oh, come on, you aren't exactly an open book yourself.
想让你 "在感情方面深交"
Getting you to "Go deep on an emotional level"
就像是想深潜时却只能浮潜
is sort of like like snorkeling when you really want to scuba.
真的 我有那么自闭吗
Really? I'm that closed off?
我对你也封闭吗
Was I closed off with you?
要回答这个问题 我需要比
It's gonna take something a little stronger
巧克力椰蓉雪糕更能壮胆的东西
than chocolate coconut swirl for me to answer that.
幸好 好女孩莎莉落了一瓶
Luckily, awesome Sully left a bottle
薄荷甜酒在我车上
of peppermint schnapps in my truck.
要不要来个醉后吐真言
Shall we get drunk and get real?
要的
We shall.
味道像打火机油加薄荷
Ugh, tastes like lighter fluid and breath mints.
我觉得这酒不能"直"饮
Yeah, I don't think you're supposed to drink it straight.
我也不想"弯"饮
I wouldn't want to drink it gay either.
这笑话好烂
Wow, that was bad.
是很烂 惨不忍♥睹
So bad. Horrendous.
看 我不自闭
See? I'm not closed off.
我非常"开放"地指出 那笑话很烂
I was very open to the fact that that was an awful joke.
我没说你对每件事都封闭
I didn't say you're closed off about everything.
只是每件感情上的事
Just everything emotional.
我猜这是标准的直男特质吧
It's just standard dude stuff, I guess.
对不起 我不想让你觉得我在乱批评人
I'm sorry, I don't want you to think I'm being super critical.
不 我不觉得 这还蛮暖心的
No, I don't. It's actually nice.
和莎莉一起 我们谈论过最深层的东西
With Sully, the deepest stuff we ever talked about
是真心话大冒险
was during Truth or Dare.
而且十有八♥九♥ 她选大冒险
And 90% of the time, she chose dare anyway.
得 这样吧
Okay, tell you what.
这是君子之约
This is the hood of trust.
这里说的一切都将保密
Everything we say here is safe.
你可以问我任何事 我必须如实回答
You can ask me anything, and I have to answer truthfully.
真心话对真心话
Truth or truth?
真心话对真心话
Truth or truth.
好 你也一样
Okay, same goes for you.
对外保密
And nothing leaves the hood.
好的
Okay.
但我们真的能无话不问吗
But can we really ask each other anything?
随便问
Anything.
好 我的第一个问题
Okay, this is my first question,
我真不想破坏我们的友谊
and I really don't want it to damage our relationship,
但我必须要问
but I just have to know.
为什么你房♥间里有个捕梦网
Why do you have a dream catcher in your room?
美国传统 寓意只让好梦留下
我还是威备乐士时做的 笨蛋
I made that in Webelos, jerk.
美国童子军的一级 满十岁可加入
君子之约
Hood of trust.
说到做到
Okay, we're going there.
大二时你那侧边辫是怎么回事
What was up with the side braid sophomore year?
你一直没换掉
You never took it out.
一点小失误 不然就是完美发型了
One minor misstep in an otherwise flawless hair record.
不堪回首
Never to be revisited.
说起不堪回首
Speaking of things never to be revisited:
- 伊娃- 超性感
- Eva? - Oh, so hot.
- 科林- "摔"惨了
- Colin? - So hot.
干吗 我整个学期都很迷离
What? I was high that whole semester.
你还想要我怎样
What do you want from me?
你选男人的眼光向来不咋的
Yeah, your taste in guys has not always been stellar.
当然 除了我
Well, excluding me, of course.
还有杰克
And Jake.
你和杰克谈过 哦对
You dated Jake? Oh, right, yeah.
我很满意
Ooh! I love it!
"与丽萨 米勒一起赎罪健身" 你怎么弄的
"Atonercise with Lissa Miller." How'd you do that?
用我电脑
On my computer.
用一个编辑软件 很简单
It's just an editing program. It was easy.
看上去超棒 你太聪明了
This looks amazing. You are so smart.
就都市青年来说
For a townie.
不 你人很聪明
No, you're smart for a person.
这视频 很专业
I mean that's, like, professional.
谢谢 我对俱乐部
Thanks. I have a lot of ideas
有很多建议 德里克总是一概否决
for the club and Derek is always shooting 'em down.
德里克需要灵活变通
Well, Derek needs to get a life.
或许我才需要
Yeah, well, maybe I do.
什么意思
What do you mean?
或许我该考虑下自己的未来
I think maybe I need to start thinking about my future.
我不认为这里就是
I don't know if it's here.
谢谢你来帮我
Thank you for helping me
做专业伴娘的最终任务
with my final professional bridesmaid's task,
如果凯利能少喝点香槟
assuming that Kelly cools it on the champagne.
如果她吐了 需要有人帮她撩头发
If she pukes, she'll need hair-holding,
那正好是我的工作
and that falls under my job description.
这是伴郎该做的
Just doing my duty as best man.
我还想说
I also wanted to say
我很高兴今天能碰面
I'm so glad we ran into each other today.
是啊
Yeah.
艾米很亲切 而且特漂亮
Amy's really sweet and really freaking pretty.
我很开心能见到她
I'm so glad I got to meet her.
谢谢 但这不是原因
Thanks, but that's not why.
我很开心我们能见面
I'm glad we ran into each other
因为我一直希望我们还能做朋友
because I always hoped we'd end up friends.
你对我太重要 难以忘却
You were way too important to me to just fade away.
我也是
Yeah. Me too.
塔玛拉 你知道我想结婚
Tamara, you knew I wanted to get married.
这是我期盼已久的事
It's something I've wanted a long time.
但你没准备好 我理解
But you weren't ready, and I get that.
我想是的
I guess.
行 你真的愿意放弃纽约大学
Okay, would you really want to give up NYU right now
搬来北卡罗来纳的基地吗
to move to a base in North Carolina?
我想不会
I guess not.
所以 朋友 你的恋爱生活怎么样
So, friend, what's going on in your love life?
- 实际上 我在和人约会 - 是吗
- Actually, I'm dating someone. - Yeah?
他高大温柔又有钱
He's tall and sweet and rich,
最关键是 对我专一
and most importantly, all about me.
- 那太好了 - 我挺好的
- Well, that's great. - Yeah, I'm doing good.
唯一的问题是
The only hitch in the giddyup
是我一直在骗他
is that I've been heavily lying to him
说自己很有钱 实际上我负债一万两千刀
about being rich myself when I'm actually $12,000 in debt,
但是 纵观大局
but, you know, in the grand scheme of things,
这没什么问题
it's no biggie.
好吧 有点问题
Okay, it's a small biggie.
问题有点大
It's a biggie small.
你为什么总是这样
Why do you always do that?
剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表