剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on "Awkward"...
- 莎蒂和麦迪走了 -麦迪走了
- Sadie and Matty left. - Matty left?
和我想象中的毕业舞会不同
Not how I saw my senior prom going.
塔玛拉实现了她的梦想 而我要回家实现我的
Tamara was living her dream, and I was going home to live mine.
你爱上珍娜·汉密尔顿了
You are in love with Jenna Hamilton.
你必须要告诉她
You have to tell her.
带我们回舞会
Take us back to prom.
我很欣慰塔玛拉有了一个童话般的结局
I was glad Tamara got her fairytale ending
但我这个灰姑娘要变回南瓜了
But this Cinderella was turning back into a pumpkin.
那是什么
Oh, what is that?
- 格洛丽亚? - 我的天啊
- Gloria? - Oh, my God.
我的伏特加流出来了
My vodka broke.
你是说你的羊水流出来了吧
You mean your water broke?
不 是我的伏特加
No, my vodka.
我把它塞进我的孕妇内衣里了
I had it tucked in my pregnancy underwear.
里面地方大的很
There's a lot of room in these things.
放松啦 是福瑞德的
Oh, relax, it's Fred's.
你真以为我要喝伏特加吗 我可怀孕了
You really think I'd drink vodka? I'm pregnant.
这正是我需要喝伏特加的原因
Which is why I need to drink vodka.
对不起
I'm sorry about that.
不过你看起来好美
You look really pretty, though.
没错珍娜 你要火了
Yeah, Jenna, you're on fire.
- 谢谢 - 不是 你着火了
- Thank you, guys. - No, you're on fire.
救救我
Help me.
# 越来越怪 怪 #
Getting freaky, freaky
# 越来越怪 怪 #
Getting freaky, freaky
囧女珍娜 第五季 第十集
廉价伏特加和更廉价衣服料子的组合
The combination of cheap vodka and cheaper fabric
烧得我夺路而逃
had left me burning to get out of there.
是时候结束今晚了
It was time to call it a night.
谢谢你没有让我结束这一晚
Thank you for not letting me call it a night.
如果就这样让舞会过去而不告诉珍娜我喜欢她
It would've been a mistake to let prom go by
绝对是个错误
without telling Jenna I'm into her.
不用谢
You're welcome.
你的酒要不要 喝酒壮胆
Want your booze back? Liquid courage.
你留着吧
You keep it.
当我告诉珍娜我爱她时我想头脑清醒
I want to be all there when I tell Jenna I love her.
那我想离你们远远的
Ugh, and I want to be nowhere near there.
我估计会在条潮爆了的裙子上吐个不停
I'll probably projectile vomit all over this chic-ass dress.
好吧 我迟点找你
All right, I'll find you later.
女士们先生们
Okay, ladies and gents,
这是你们的毕业舞会 也就是说我期望你们
this is your senior prom, which means I expect you all
能表现得
to behave like...
像女士们和先生们
ladies and gents.
不准在厕所里亲热 不准贴身热舞
No BJs in the bathroom, no dirty dancing,
舞池里不准舌吻
no touching tongues on the dance floor,
腰部以下 不准有接触
and no contact below the waist.
最重要的是 绝不准喝酒
Oh, and most importantly, no booze.
如果逮到有人玩得太过
Anyone caught getting saucy on the sauce
禁止参加毕业典礼
will be banned from walking at graduation.
哎哎哎哎 时时刻刻和你的舞伴
Hey, hey, hey, hey, five fingers' distance
保持五个手指的距离
between you and your partner at all times.
恶心
Gross.
我有五个手指但没地方可放
I've got five fingers and nowhere to put them.
你真好闻 是什么
You smell amazing. What is it?
除臭剂
Deodorant.
小心 假正经警♥察♥看着呢
Careful, the prude police are watching.
我有点喜欢没有订婚的状态了
I kind of like not being engaged anymore.
好像感觉不用太有礼貌了
I feel like I don't have to be as respectful.
不过 是在某些方面
But, like, in a hot way.
你意思是从头到尾你都在控制自己
You mean like you've been holding back this whole time
但你真正想做的其实是撕开我的衣服
and what you really wanted to do is rip off my clothes
像对待一个廉价婊♥子♥一样对待我
and treat me like a cheap whore?
- 我太喜欢了 - 很好
- I love that. - Good.
既然我们现在不用为婚姻守身如玉了
Since we're not saving ourselves for marriage anymore,
也许我们今晚可以对对方
maybe we can be really disrespectful
做点非常没礼貌的事
to each other tonight?
这是你的舞会
This is your prom.
我们在酒店里
We are in a hotel.
你觉得他们有没有空房♥
You think they have any rooms?
- 抱歉我走了 - 你走了
- Hey, sorry I left. - You left?
- 我猜我没注意到 - 看出来了
- I guess I didn't notice. - I can see that.
你们俩看到珍娜没有
Have you two seen Jenna?
我之前看到她了 没什么事吧
Yeah, I saw her a bit ago. Is everything okay?
等我找到她就没事了
It will be, if I can find her.
额 那就继续找吧 哥们
Oh, well, just keep looking, dude.
她肯定就在什么地方
She's got to be here somewhere.
她还能去哪呢
Where else would she go?
喔 美女
Oof. Hello.
你回家做什么 结束了吗
What are you doing home? Is it over?
我的天啊 舞会着火了
Oh, my God. Did prom burn down?
- 没有 只有我的而已 - 发生什么了
- No, just my night. - What happened?
我尽力了 好吗
I tried my best, okay?
我去了 我看了 我被打败了
I went, I saw, it conquered me.
亲爱的
Honey.
但那是你的毕业舞会啊
But it's your senior prom.
你有没有赢舞会皇后
Did you win queen?
我在他们宣布之前走了
I left before they announced it.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
又不是什么大事
It's no big deal.
你知道只为提名为舞会皇后
Do you know what I would've given
我愿意放弃什么吗
to just be nominated for prom queen?
我在舞会上是大着肚子的
I was pregnant at my prom.
因为那个我错失了好多 而你
I missed out on so much because of that, and you...
你提前离开了
you left early?
抱歉如果我提早离场伤害到你
I'm sorry if my leaving early hurts you,
但我是待不下去了
but I couldn't stay any longer.
我试过了 但我的第一条裙子毁了
I tried, but my first dress got ruined.
第二条裙子着火了
My second dress caught on fire,
亚当出现给了塔玛拉一个惊喜
and Adam showed up to surprise Tamara.
她的舞会美梦实现了
Her dream prom came true.
我为她开心
And I am happy for her,
但我不能在舞会上孤身一人 穿着烧化了的裙子
but I couldn't stay at prom with no date, a melted dress
只为你可以
just so that you could live out
活在你从没有过的舞会幻想
some vicarious fantasy of a prom that you never had.
天啊 我要把电♥话♥关了 准备上♥床♥了
God, I am turning my phone off, and I am getting ready for bed.
晚安
Good night.
好吧
Okay.
莎蒂 你回来了
Sadie, you came back!
我就知道你不会在舞会上抛弃我
I knew you wouldn't abandon me at prom.
这难道不像一场梦吗
Isn't it a dream?
幻觉吧 也许
Hallucination, maybe.
要把这看成梦我还要再喝五杯
I'm about five drinks away from seeing this as a dream.
喝的 你怎么不早说
A drink? Why didn't you say so?
一杯跃马潘趣酒马上就好
One cup of prancing pony punch coming right up.
皇后 今晚看起来很猛嘛
Looking fierce tonight, queen.
我是不会给你酒的 丑八怪王子
I'm not giving you any booze, Prince Charmless.
你也这样 这真令人郁闷
You either? This is oppressive.
每个人都知道度过毕业舞会的唯一方法
Everybody knows that the only way to get through prom
就是一直处于昏暗之中
is in a permanent brown-out.
把灯光调暗 恰巧到醉醺的状态
Blackout light, just the right amount of drunk.
嘿 我们这有一个房♥间
Hey, we have a room.
真不错啊 二位淫"夫"
Good for you, sluts.
不 不是用来勾搭乱搞的 是用来开派对的
No, not for hooking up. For partying.
我们可以分享哦
We can share.
这主意还行
I don't hate that idea.
我也觉得这主意不错
I find myself not hating that idea either.
嘿 丽莎 你看到珍娜了吗
Hey, Lissa, have you seen Jenna?
我看到她离开时的背影了
I saw the back of her when she left,
她这么做可不太好
剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表