剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表
Very funny. Have you ever worn Spanx?
就好像给你的五脏六腑扎了了个止血带
It's like a tourniquet for your internal organs.
你看 我们可以做到的 今晚我们玩的很开心
See, we can do this. We can have a good time tonight.
- 你说得对 - 是啊
- You're right. - Yeah.
毕竟这里不是只有潘趣酒 糟糕的舞蹈
After all, it's not just some crappy dance with punch
还有可怜的超♥市♥饼干
and sad supermarket cookies.
这里是毕业舞会啊
It's senior prom.
对 这里 很梦幻 很成人化
Yeah. It's, like, fancy and adult.
如果你愿意我就是一个成年人
I'll be an adult about it if you will.
成交
Deal.
# 跟随着太阳 #
Follow the sun
# 跟随着太阳 #
Follow the sun
# 跟随着太阳飞起来 #
Follow the sun up high
欢迎来到魔法幻想舞会
Welcome to the enchanted fantasy prom.
在那边的桌子上有魔术希望蛋糕
There are magic wish cupcakes on the table over there.
一定要报名参加抽奖活动
And be sure to sign up for the raffle.
你有可能赢得一个彩虹哦
You could win a rainbow.
不要 不 不 不 不
Nope. Nope, nope. Nope, nope. No.
我们走了
We're out.
拜托 不好意思
Excuse me. Sorry.
能让一下吗 谢谢
Can you move? Thanks.
劳驾 对不起
Excuse me. Sorry.
真会搞笑啊
Very funny.
来让我们跳舞吧
Let's dance.
朱丽斯没穿及地婚纱
The Julies aren't wearing floor-length dresses.
真是个荡♥妇♥啊 裙子短的屁♥股♥都露出来了
What the slut? I can see Julie's patchouli.
她们也是舞会委员会的
They're on prom court.
你们怎么不♥穿♥落地长裙
Why aren't you guys in floor-length dresses?
我以为我们必须穿
I thought we had to.
舞会之夜的规矩就像处♥女♥膜一样
Rules are like hymens on prom night:
- 是用来打破的 - 如果剥夺
- there to be broken. - And it would be a crime
了这所学校的男性们看我们大腿的权利
to deprive the male population of this school
那就是犯罪
of a look at our legs.
以及看你们其它部位的权利
And your everything else.
珍娜
Jenna!
你看起来像一个真正的公主
You look like a real live princess.
不 你看起来像个公主
No. You look like a princess.
我看起来像一个公主新娘
I look like "The Princess Bride."
为什么每个人都这么心情不好呢
Why is everyone so crabby?
朱丽斯姐妹看起来像妓♥女♥
The Julies look like harlots,
你们的情绪很糟 莎蒂和麦迪已经走了
you've got on a sourpuss, and Sadie and Matty left.
麦迪已经走了
Matty left?
别把我们和那些讨厌毕业舞会的人放在一起丽萨
Don't count us among the Prom-atized, Lissa.
我们到这来是为了梦想之夜
We are here to have the dream night.
对吗 珍娜
Right, Jenna?
我还没看见他
I never even saw him
这意味着他也没看见我
which meant he never saw me.
鉴于我换了裙子
Considering my change of a dress,
也许这并不是件坏事
maybe that wasn't such a bad thing.
对
Right.
瞧 我爱加比 她是我最好的朋友
Look, I love Gabby. She's my best friend.
但是我明白
But I get it.
我是指 她有时很难缠
I mean, she can be a lot to take.
哦 我不这么想
Oh, well, I wouldn't say that exactly.
是啊 你当然不会了
No, you wouldn't.
你能这么说真是个好男孩
You're too nice of a guy to say that.
但这就是我来的原因
But that's what I'm here for.
来吧 和我跳舞
Come on. Dance with me.
- 好吧 - 我是下一个
- Okay. - I got next.
- 然后是我 - 哦 呃 好吧
- Then me. - Oh, um... okay.
给我留点
Leave some for me!
这比那个洋娃娃梦想舞会强多了
This is so much better than that Barbie dream prom.
也许我们有机会
We probably have a chance
去一个不错的酒吧
of getting into a decent bar for once.
我们看起来像有钱的一对
We look like a rich couple.
吉福斯 带我们去四季酒店
Jeeves, take us to the Four Seasons.
我太太想来一杯 有钱女士都喝什么
My wife here would like a... what does a rich lady drink?
我不知道 我们应该问问我妈
I don't know. We should ask my mom
她装优雅的时候都点什么
what she orders when she's trying to pretend
才能配得上她的富豪男友
to be good enough for her moneybags boyfriend.
我真不敢相信达琳都说谎成精了
I cannot believe Darlene is such a lying hag.
你需要发泄一下
You should just get it out.
那些愤怒 就像刺耳的嗡嗡声
Hey, all that anger, it's gonna harsh our buzz.
发泄出去
Get it out.
发泄出去
Get it out!
去他妈的
my mom!
感觉好极了
That felt great...
而且很劳神 我都饿了
And taxing. I'm hungry.
嗯 我也是
Mmm. Me too.
你认为这玩意儿能够我们全程喝吗
You think this thing will fit through a drive thru?
女士们 暂停一下
Ladies, put a pin in this.
我会回来和你们每个人跳的
I'll be back, and I will dance with every single one of you,
但现在我要渴死了
but right now I'm dying of thirst.
嗨 杰克 玩得开心吗
Hi, Jakey. Having fun?
哦 这是什么
Oh, what is this?
看起来像是融化的冰激凌
It looks like melted ice cream.
的确是融化的冰激凌
It's melted ice cream.
看起来像不像是生活在云端
Isn't it like living on a cloud?
这朵云上有没有更解渴的东西喝
Does this cloud have anything more hydrating to drink?
- 比如水 - 没有
- Like water? - Nope.
你怎么出那么多汗
Why are you so sweaty?
因为从我到这就一直在跳舞
Because I haven't stopped dancing since I got here.
我真不明白女生们
I don't understand girls.
为什么我和加比刚一分手
Why would Gabby's friends be all over me
加比的朋友们就都冲我来了
right after she and I broke up?
你真的不了解女生
You really don't understand girls.
加比的朋党被称为恐吓国是有原因的
Gabby's clique is called Intimidation Nation
她们各个争强好胜
for a reason. They're super competitive.
- 然后呢 -加比是她们的首领
- Okay. - Gabby is their leader.
而你曾是加比的男友
And you were Gabby's boyfriend.
所以如果她们得到你 就得到了最好的
So if they get you, then they get the best,
同时有让加比颜面扫地
and thereby best Gabby.
你刚刚是说同理吗 真是古怪的天才
Did you just say "thereby"? That was weirdly genius.
我当辅♥导♥员的时候学到了很多
I've learned a lot working as the guidance counselor.
那么T 这舞会是你希望的那个样子吗
So, T, is prom everything you hoped it would be?
是啊 还好吧
Yeah. It's fine.
我是说 还算有趣 你喜欢吗
I mean, fun. Are you loving it?
呃 是的 是的 呃 大部分是的
Uh, yeah, yeah. Uh, mostly.
虽然不是现在 但是
Not at this exact second, but...
我放弃了
I give up.
好吧
Okay.
展示一下我红粉佳人的天分
I'm gonna pull a "Pretty In Pink."
这件裙子需要一点改动
All this dress needs is a little adjustment.
- T 你在干什么 - 一会儿就好
- T, what are you doing? - Just wait a minute.
莫利·林沃德 曾用两条丑裙子
Molly Ringwald made a whole new pretty dress
做出了一件崭新的漂亮裙子
out of two ugly ones.
# 下来 拿下来 #
Down, take it down
# 是的 下来 都拿下来 #
Yeah, down, take it down y'all
# 下来 拿下来 现在停 #
Down, take it down, now stop
# 撼动这个聚会 #
Shake this party up
# 我们绝不停止 #
We're never gonna stop
# 我们不会沮丧 #
Nothing gets us down
# 我们还要一起摇摆 #
We're gonna shake the ground
# 还要一起疯狂 #
We're gonna shake the ground
电影里都是奏效的啊
It always works in the movies.
我就像个穿破烂裙子的新娘
Now I just look like a bride in a ripped dress.
这裙摆就像齿轮一样
That hem does look pretty ratchet.
我不该用剪指刀来剪的
Maybe I shouldn't have used nail scissors.
还不如拿一把刮胡刀
Maybe they have razors instead.
我就能割腕了结了这个夜晚
I can just slit my wrists and get this whole night over with.
我没怪你
剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表