剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表
囧女珍娜 前情提要
Previously on "Awkward"...
从高二那年我一路走来
I'd come a long way from sophomore year,
从一个默默无闻的自杀女生
from being a random suicide girl
抑郁的珍娜·汉密尔顿
到又变回默默无闻
to just a random girl again.
已经感受到了高三的经典情感闹剧
Already I was feeling the core emotional drama of senior year,
每做一件事都是最后一次的伤感
the sadness of doing something for the last time ever.
我们一起经历了那么多
We've been through so much together,
我们应该一起毕业
and we should graduate together.
我在想也许休学一年
I was thinking about maybe taking a gap year.
我想做的就只有爱你
All I want to do is love you,
而你却在每一步都死命抵抗
and you fight me every step of the way.
我是班长 杰克
I was class president, Jake.
万一我永远再也当不上什么长了怎么办
What if I'm never president of anything else ever?
你还有大好人生在前方等着你
You have a whole new life ahead of you.
事情要简单多了
It was so much less complicated
当我还不知道自己爱着你时
when I didn't know I was in love with you.
我也是
Right back at you.
麦蒂和我还有很多要解决
Matty and I still had a lot to figure out.
我们绕了太多的圈子
We'd jumped through too many hoops
这点距离并不能阻挡我们
to let a little thing like distance come between us,
因为内心深处 我们知道爱可以战胜一切
because deep down, we knew that love would conquer all.
当然 那并没有完全成真
Of course, that's not quite what happened.
你还在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你错过了期末考
You missed the final.
什么 我没有错过期末考
What? I didn't miss the final.
我毕业了 这是我的毕业证书
I graduated. Here's my diploma.
谢天谢地 被永远困在
Thank God the nightmare of being trapped
高中的噩梦只是一个
in high school forever turned out to be just that...
噩梦
A nightmare.
嗨
Hey.
好 我当然会去接你
Yeah, of course I'll pick you up.
好 和你在路边见
Yep, meet you at the curb.
你想不想留下过夜
Hey, you want to spend the night?
棒 好期待
Yay! Okay, can't wait.
我也爱你
I love you too.
# 我只想让你知道 #
I just want you to know
我大学的第一年过得好极了
My first year of college had been fantastic.
比我预期的还要好
Even better than expected.
我成为了我一直想当的那个人
I was becoming the person I was always meant to be,
而且我很喜欢那个人
and I was really liking that person.
当我看不到我的宝贝女儿时
Oh, I just miss my little girl so much
我想死她了
when I don't see her.
等待结束了 我回来了
Well, the wait is over, I'm back!
没事的 她只是还没习惯你
Oh, it's okay. She's just not used to you.
丽萨 你在这做什么
Uh... Lissa, what are you doing here?
我是保姆
I'm the nanny. Duh.
我不知道詹娜是今天回来
I didn't know Jenna was coming back today.
不是今天 是昨晚
Uh, not today. Last night.
特别晚 所以我猜没人等我吧
Very late, which I guess is why no one waited up.
对不起 亲爱的 我们都快疯了
I'm sorry, sweetie, we've just been so crazed.
而且真的很晚
And it was so late.
所以 怎么了
So... what?
你们忘了
So you forgot?
囧女珍娜 第五季 第十三集
我知道我会经历戏剧化的转变
I knew I'd undergone a dramatic transformation
在我离家上大学的一年里
during my year away at college,
但很惊讶其他人也是
but was surprised that everyone else had too.
突然间我成了自己家里的陌生人
Suddenly I was a stranger in my own home.
妈 你有没有买♥♥我的麻牛奶
Mom, did you get my hemp milk?
我现在不吃乳制品了
I'm non-dairy now.
真的吗 你不是在开玩笑啊
Really? You weren't joking?
抱歉这么急
Ugh, sorry to be so rushed,
但我必须要去暑期学校注册了 我上学期
but I have to register for summer school... I couldn't
没法修完所有的课程
carry a full course load last semester.
你不吃乳制品了因为突然爆痘吗
Are you non-dairy now 'cause it makes you break out?
我想你鼻子上有点黑头
I think you've got a little blackhead.
什么 不 那是我的鼻钉
What? No, that's my nose piercing.
你经常都这么早的吗
Are you always here this early?
不 通常我都在这睡
Oh, no, usually I just stay the night.
利兹 摩根需要我尽快过去
Uh, Liss, Morgan needs to go down soon,
凯文 我回来吃晚饭
and, Kev, I'll be back for dinner.
- 不确定我行不行 - 好
- Not sure I will. - Okay.
如果你想叫什么外卖♥♥的话就告诉我
Oh, uh, let me know if you want me to order something in.
- 好的 - 再见
- Okay. - Bye.
我不喜欢做饭
I don't like to cook.
所以我的凯♥旋♥归来并不像
So my triumphant return hadn't been as triumphant
我希望的那么凯♥旋♥
as I had hoped.
但一天中最棒的部分还没到来
But the best part of the day was yet to come.
我可以向那个比任何人都知道
I could unload to the one person who knew
怎样哄我开心的人倾诉
better than anyone how to cheer me up.
天啊 麦蒂
Oh, God, Matty,
那个我希望永远都不要见到的人
the one person I hoped I'd never have to see ever again.
经过那件事后 我也没想到会见到他
And after what happened, I didn't think I would.
- 你好吗 - 你看起来好极了 我很好
- How are you? - You look good, I'm good.
只供乘客
... is for immediate loading and unloading
立即的上下车使用
of passengers only.
天啊 T 你美极了
Oh, my God, T! You look amazing!
宝贝 见到你真高兴
Hey, Babe. It's so good to see you.
纽约来的航♥班♥太残暴了
Ugh, the flight from NYC was brute.
我再也不能坐经济舱了 太不优雅了
I cannot fly coach anymore. So not chic.
我只是再等一个包
So I'm just waiting for one more bag.
这个小骚包
This ho-bag!
叫谁小骚包呢 你个淫♥妇♥
Who are you calling a ho, you slore?
詹娜这个暑假在做优步司机吗
Aww, is Jenna an Uber driver for the summer?
太悲催了
How traj.
放我包的时候小心点
Careful when you're loading my bags.
它们很重的
They're heavy.
才不要装你的包呢
Uh, so not loading your bags.
别给我甩脸子汉密婊
Don't give my attitude, Hamiltrench,
我知道你对麦蒂做了什么
I know what you did to Matty.
好了 我很想知道 到底发生了什么
Okay, I cannot stand not knowing... WTF happened?
- 很复杂的 -莎蒂 发生了什么大事
- It's complicated. - Sades, what's the big ish?
麦蒂让我发誓保密
Matty swore me to secrecy
因为太恶心太羞耻了
because it's disgusting and humiliating.
好 那我们能不能不要再说了
Okay, then can we please stop talking about it?
我最好的朋友和我最大的敌人做了朋友
My best friend had befriended my worst enemy?
这事怎么发生的
How did that even happen?
但我现在不能花时间在我的老朋友上
But I needed to stop worrying about my old friends
要去考虑下自己的将来
and look to my future.
我的新工作是在概念小站 一个网站
My new job at Idea Bin, the website where I'd scored
在这里我已经找到了一份相当不错的实习职位
a competitive summer fellowship.
概念小站融合了新闻报道和个人随笔
Idea Bin blended journalism and personal essays
连同清单体和小测试 很快
with listicles and quizzes, and had quickly
网站的点击量暴涨
gotten both a lot of traffic and a reputation
被看作是新兴作家的孵化器
as an incubator for hot young writers.
欢迎 暑期实习生
Welcome, summer fellow.
你是哪位
Which one are you?
- 詹娜·汉密尔顿- 你好 我是伊森
- Jenna Hamilton. - Hi, I'm Ethan.
我是这里的副编辑
I'm the Associate Editor here,
我负责你们这些实习生
and I supervise you fellowship peeps.
你好 詹娜 我是马♥克♥思♥
Hi, Jenna? I'm Max.
这位马♥克♥思♥ 很显然爱讨苦吃
Max here, clearly a glutton for punishment,
这是他第二个暑假在这里无偿工作了
is back for his second summer as an unpaid fellow,
米亚也是
as is Mia!
你好
Hi.
上个暑假 米亚第二周就写出来一篇
Last summer, Mia got a piece up her second week here.
等到暑假结束她也许就有书约了
She'll probably get a book deal by the time the summer's over.
小贱♥人♥ 开玩笑而已
Bitch! JK.
这是一个安全的扶持空间 我们鼓励
This is a safe, nurturing space where we encourage
各种形式的出
both types of LOLing:
剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表