剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表
你绝对是个霉运舞者
You're a total bummerina.
才不是 我倒认为自己已经远离霉运了
I'm not, I kind of think I'm pulling it off.
每次遇到男生
The only thing you're pulling off is your clothes
你脱的只是衣服
every time you meet someone with a Y-chromosome.
你知道为什么吗
And you know why?
因为我爱的是爱情
Because I'm in love with love.
因为你爱的是那种纠结的虐恋
Because you're in love with the drama.
就像你和那个暗恋你的高二帅哥
Like when you dated that sweet sophomore goober
约会的时候
with the crush on you.
你为什么不试着跟他谈谈呢
Why don't you try talking to him?
我没有对纠结的虐恋上瘾
I'm not addicted to drama.
我没那么下流
I'm not that slutty.
我穿芭蕾舞裙很好看的
I look great in a tutu.
好吧 杰克几小时后会到这里
Okay, Jake will be here in a few hours.
他因为没能连续睡八小时
He's freaking out about not getting
很生气
a solid eight hours of sleep.
这毛病他还没改呢
He still does that?
我的天啊 他是我见过的
Oh, my God, I've never met someone
对连睡八小时最执着的人
who's more insane about it.
恩 除了真正的小孩儿
Well, except for actual toddlers.
哦
Oh.
我屁♥股♥都麻了
I feel like raw ass.
我胃里很不舒服
My stomach's launching a coup against the rest of me.
是的 最糟糕的就是醒来发现自己
Yeah, there's nothing worse than being awake for the transition
从喝醉变成了宿醉
from drunk to hung-over.
给你
Here.
好吧 你车上有一整套的日用品啊
Okay, you have a full Walgreen's worth of stuff in your car.
你永远不知道自己将需要什么
Well, you never know what you're going to need.
我无法相信我们要在这儿待到早上六点
I can't believe we're stuck here until six.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
让警卫看我的胸部
Show the guard my boobs?
我想过了 但是这个裙子
I thought about that, but this dress is
太复杂 没办法解开
too complicated to undo.
雪上加霜 不是这个主意
Disturbing, and no.
给我一分钟
Give me a minute.
你好 我朋友和我需要跟亚当·沃克谈一谈
Hi, my friend and I need to talk to Adam Walker.
很着急
It's urgent.
是的 我确信一定很急
Yeah, I'm sure it is,
但就像我告诉你朋友的
but as I told your friend,
早晨六点前不接待访客
there's no visitors until 6 a.m.
谁说我们要进去了
Who's talking about visiting?
如果他能出来在外面跟我们谈一下
We would just be so happy
我们就很开心了
if he could come down here and talk to us outside base.
那你为什么不自己给他打电♥话♥
Why don't you just call him yourself?
我想打 但是手♥机♥不在服务区
I would, but my... my phone doesn't have service,
我朋友有急事
and my friend is having an emergency.
你看看她的样子
I mean, look at her.
好吧 好吧
Okay, all right, all right.
如果我给他打电♥话♥ 你能别哭了吗
If I call him, would you stop crying?
是的
Yes.
哈哈哈
Ha-ha-ha!
带走我的哈哈哈哈
Take my ha, ha, ha, ha
也许萨蒂说的没错
Maybe Sadie was right.
也许我经历过的感情波折
Maybe I had more drama than
比一整个泰勒·斯威夫特的专辑还要多
a whole Taylor Swift album.
但那只是针对认真的恋情而言
But that's just in serious relationships.
对于随意的恋情 这样就是对的
When things were more casual, the drama was dunzo.
我才不需要去问那个高二的学弟
I didn't need to ask the little sophomore.
和欧文之间没有那么纠结的事情
There was no drama with Owen.
你 在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
什么 我以为我们之间是很单纯的
What? I thought what we had was simple.
对你也许是 因为你没有全身心投入进去
Maybe for you, because you weren't in it.
而我却觉得整件事都极其纠结 让人压力山大
I for one found the whole thing very dramatic and stressful.
我没意识到你是这样觉得的
I didn't realize you felt that way.
因为你从未认真听过我说的任何一句话
Because you never really listened to anything I said.
你夺走了我的处♥男♥次
And you took my V-card,
然后你连看都不愿意看我一眼
and then you could hardly look at me.
亲爱的 我喜欢过你
Come on, I liked you.
你没有过
No, you didn't.
你只是喜欢终于证实你的猜想的感觉
You liked the validation.
你想想 珍娜
Think about it, Jenna.
你和我接吻仅仅是因为你觉得
You only kissed me because you thought
麦迪在和其他人接吻
Matty was kissing someone else.
你和我上♥床♥也仅仅是因为你很伤心
And you only slept with me because you were sad
你没有被圣塔克拉拉大学录取
you didn't get into SCU.
从来都与我无关 一切都是为了你
It was never about me. It was about you.
- 对不起 - 算了吧 我要走了
- I'm sorry. - Whatever, I gotta go.
我在做一首新的曲子 古典音乐
I'm working on a new piece, classical music.
非常激动人心 有弦乐 钢琴
Very exciting. It's chords, pianos,
还有... 某种乐符
musical notes of... of some sort.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
你是中风了吗
Are you having a stroke?
你对音乐的理解还没有到达一个高度
You don't know enough about music for your brain
你的大脑也无法理解我说的话
to actually understand what I'd say here.
我告诉过你 你从未认真听过
I told you, you never really listened.
我不能否认我和欧文之间的恋情
I couldn't deny that my relationship with Owen
是基于
had been based on the fact that
他让我自我感觉良好
he made me feel good about myself.
但是其他恋情都是为了什么呢
But was that true of my other relationships?
我在证明什么吗
Was I vali-dating?
是的 珍娜 你就是在证明
Yeah, Jenna. You were.
太好了 我以为你会在房♥间里自怨自艾呢
Yay! I thought you'd be all doom and gloom up in your room,
但是你下来了
but you came down!
好了 拒绝拥抱的沃伦
Okay, Withholding Warren over here.
我知道我搞砸了 一切都失控了
Look, I know I messed up, and I that things got out of control,
但是你得明白
but what you need to understand is that
我没意识到我在做什么
I didn't realize what I was doing.
我以为你要远赴战场
I thought you were shipping out,
我刚刚读了一本
and I had just read this
雷夫写的将战争的言情小说
Rev War-themed romance novel,
叫做一人为陆 两人成双
One If By Land, Two If By We.
非常推荐
Totally recommend.
我心中
And I was just in a really
爱国情绪四溢
super patriotic place emotionally.
人们总是说我需要
And, you know, everybody always says that we need to
支持我们的军队 而且我爱我们的国家
support our troops, and I love our country.
大家都这样说我
I mean, everybody's always saying that about me.
贝琪·罗斯著名裁缝 美国独♥立♥战争时期的爱国人士
我就像是穿着超短裙的贝琪·罗斯所以...
I'm like Betsy Ross in a miniskirt, so...
塔玛拉 你接受了我祖母的戒指
Tamara, you took my grandmother's ring.
你真是太
You are so full of
亚当 求你了
Adam, come on.
听着 珍娜
Listen, Jenna.
我们都知道你为什么和我约会
We all know why you dated me.
短暂性神经错乱
Temporary psychosis?
因为我让你觉得自己很聪明
Because I made you feel smart.
此外 我的魅力无法抗拒
Plus, I'm irresistible.
曾经无法抗拒
Was irresistible.
也就是说 过去是无法抗拒的
As in, irresistible in the past.
你知道吗 人们常说过去从来没有消失
Well, you know what they say, the past is never dead.
过去甚至尚未过去 马丁·路德·金说的
The past isn't even past. Martin Luther King, Jr.
不是他说的
That's not who said that.
那是谁说的
Then who is?
话说回来 我喜欢大学
Anyway, I'm loving college.
充满着智慧
So full of intellectuals.
一点都不像高中
Nothing like PHHS.
我应该说现在的同学除外
I'd say present company excluded.
我觉得我写作水平真的上了一个台阶
I feel like my writing is really in a new place.
艾茵·兰德 俄裔美国哲学家
我在写一本小说 就像是艾茵·兰德
I'm working on this novel, it's like Ayn Rand
和杰弗里·尤金尼德斯 美国希腊裔作家
和杰弗里·尤金尼德斯的结合体
剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表