剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表
囧女珍娜 前情提要
Previously on "Awkward"...
他是你前任 对吧
He is your ex, right?
- 连朋友都算不上 - 怎么了
- Not even friends. - What happened?
我要转学来威科夫
I'm transferring to Wycoff.
我不知道 是否想要你来这里
I don't know if I want you here.
- 我走了 - 别管詹娜
- I'm leaving. - Don't worry about Jenna.
你可是在纽约
You are in New York City.
卢克 詹娜
Luke? Jenna?
此景让我有点惊讶
I'm a little surprised by what I'm seeing.
我并不满意
I can't say that I'm pleased.
事实上 我很生气
In fact, I'm pretty annoyed.
当你早到写作时
Whenever you come in early to write,
务必新煮一壶咖啡
always make sure there is a fresh pot of coffee.
不好意思 利兹
Oh. Sorry, Lizzy.
我们写得太专注了
We just got so caught up in writing.
我爱死写作了
I love writing.
我爱你的工作热情 詹娜
And I love your work ethic, Jenna.
要能发表个文章 我就更爱你了
Well, I would love it more if you got published,
但今天 你俩是我最爱的小编
but today, you are my favorite editorial fellow,
尽管没煮咖啡
despite the coffee incident.
奥菲利亚写她怪胸的文章
Ophelia's piece on how weird her boobs are
点击率爆棚 服务器都崩溃了
has gotten so much traffic, it has crashed the servers.
她才是我的最爱
She's my favorite fellow.
还没过瘾就换人了
Well, it was good while it lasted.
不能因为服务器断连
Well, just because the servers aren't connecting
就让我们也断联
doesn't mean that we shouldn't.
联♥系♥...
Connection...
是我们要和读者建立的东西
That is what we need with our readers,
我们通过作品来展示自我
and we connect by exposing ourselves in our writing.
詹娜 你的作品缺乏纯粹的脆弱感
Jenna, your pieces haven't had the certain raw vulnerability
概念小站的读者想看这类
our Idea Bin readers want.
想想 如何展示你自己
Think. How can you expose yourself?
我的咪♥咪♥挺普通的 所以...
Well, um, my boobs are pretty normal, so...
跟你普通的咪♥咪♥没关系 詹娜
It's not about your normal boobs, Jenna.
关键是真实性
This is about authenticity.
我们来做个测试
Let's do an exercise.
我会向你提问
I'm gonna ask you a question,
而你要如实回答我
and you're going to be truly honest with me,
像我想你的文章具有真实性一样
as honest as I want you to be in your writing.
比如 描述你最近一次性体验
For example, describe your last sexual experience.
囧女珍娜 第五集第十五集
我最近...
My last...
一次性体验是在...
sexual experience was...
不久之前
recent.
还有呢
And?
对啊 詹娜 再多讲讲
Yeah, Jenna. Tell us more.
我该说什么好
What could I say?
昨晚我本该在写东西
I was supposed to be writing last night,
但我却跟卢克上♥床♥了
and instead, I slept with Luke.
待在概念小站是重中之重 我可不能
Idea Bin was my big shot, and I couldn't mess it up
让卢克这茬给我搅黄了
by getting distracted with Luke drama.
没什么大不了
It was no big deal.
所以很烂咯
Oh, so it sucked.
不 不 不是
No. No, no, no.
很棒
It was great.
但只是
It's just that
读者不该过度关注我的性生活 你懂吧
no one should read too much into it, you know?
不 不太懂
No, not really.
你太有见地了
You are so insightful.
而且传递给那么多读者
And you've reached so many people.
你让我想起了我自己
You remind me of myself.
快叫医生 奥菲
Call a doctor, Oph,
因为你炸了网络
cause you broke the Internet.
- 嘭 - 谢谢大家
- Boom. - Thanks, you guys. You know,
我很欣慰 读者回应我的真诚
I'm just really glad that people responded to my honesty.
还有你的才华
And your brilliance.
马克斯 米娅 跟我来
Max, Mia, come with me.
我们来做个写作练习
We're gonna do a writing exercise.
马克斯
Max,
跟我讲讲第一次 你妈把你弄哭的故事
tell me about the first time your mother made you cry.
我得承认
I had to admit it.
我嫉妒奥菲利亚
I was jealous of Ophelia.
她已是红人圈的一员
She was part of the cool kid clique.
概念小站就跟高中一样 只不过
Idea Bin was just like high school, except now,
这里的红人是 聪明又有建树的作者
the popular people were smart, accomplished writers.
是时候巴结一下这些红人了
It was time for me to get in with the in crowd.
嗨 伊森 过会一起吃午饭吗
Hey, Ethan. Want to grab lunch later?
新开一家超棒的素餐馆
There's this awesome new vegan place.
什么 抱歉詹娜 爱你 么么哒
Huh? Oh, sorry Jenna. Love you. Mean it.
但我在写奥菲那篇文章的后续调查问卷
But I'm writing a follow-up quiz to Oph's piece
叫做"你有哪对明星的怪胸"
called "What Weird Celebrity Boobs Do You Have?"
过会聊 好吗
Talk later, 'kay?
好的
Sure.
伊森貌似很难对付
Ethan might be a tough one to crack,
但奥菲利亚 可是雨露均沾
but Ophelia, if nothing else, was all about sharing.
恭喜你了 奥菲
Congrats, Oph.
- 我特爱你的作品 - 谢谢
- I loved your piece. - Mm, thanks.
- 不胜荣幸 - 好的
- That means a lot. - Okay.
看来得由我发起友好会谈了
Clearly I had to initiate the friendly conversation.
那你有男朋友吗
So do you have a boyfriend?
我不信一夫一妻制
Oh, I don't believe in monogamy.
但我对办公室的某人有好感
But I do have a crush on someone in the office.
他聪明 人又好 又帅气
He's smart, nice, cute.
她难道在说卢克
Was she talking about Luke?
不 跟我没关系
No, I shouldn't care.
是伊森
It's Ethan.
但伊森是...
But Ethan's...
我超想搞一次男同
Oh, I am dying to hook up with a gay guy.
肯定是绝佳的素材
It would be such good material,
他可能还会回我短♥信♥
and he'd probably text me back.
你知道 我只做露水情人吧
You know, I've only had one night stands?
- 并非本意 - 抱歉
- Not on purpose. - I'm sorry.
- 你想聊聊吗 - 不太想
- Do you want to talk about it? - Not really.
总之 利兹刚发我说 你最近一次性体验
Anyways, Lizzy just IMed me that your last sexual experience
是"近期但没什么大不了"
was "Recent and no big deal."
听到自己说的话 我才发现有多苛刻
Hearing my own words back, I realized how harsh I sounded.
没什么大不了
No big deal?
如果一个男生睡了我之后这么说
If a guy said that to me after we slept together,
我一定边吼边抽他
I'd probably cry or slap him or both.
这里消息传的可真快
Word travels fast around here.
伊森太搞笑了
Oh, Ethan is too much.
好吧 回见
Okay, see ya.
事实是 伊森和奥菲利亚
Truth was, Ethan and Ophelia
不让我进他们的圈子
weren't letting me into their cool kids' club
因为我还没发表作品
because I hadn't been published.
概念小站
显然我得写点好文章
Clearly I needed to write something amazing
发表在概念小站上
that would get published on the Idea Bin site.
但首先 我得和卢克解释清楚
But first, I had to clear things up with Luke
以免滋生事端
and nip any drama in the bud.
别太激动 我就是在圆舞
So no biggie, but I totally got us a VIP table
订了今晚的VIP桌和整瓶服务
and bottle service tonight at Roundelay
购买♥♥整瓶酒为其个人消费使用
为了你那该死的生日
for your mother-effing birthday.
闭嘴
Shut up.
- 不客气 - 整瓶服务
- You are welcome. - A bottle service?
那摩根是不是也能来
Does that mean Morgan can come?
不 抱歉
No. Sorry.
我肯定他们不让小孩入内
I'm pretty sure they don't let babies in.
但不必谢我
But no thanks necessary.
门卫跟特氟龙的雷内 是铁哥们
The bouncer is totally friends with Rene at Teflon.
没门 这可帮了大忙
剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表