剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表
我不懂这圈子的标准
I don't know the rules.
帕特里克的死党是家大银行的继承人
Patrick's best friend is the heir to a banking fortune,
但他总是穿着破洞的红裤子
but he wears red pants with holes in them,
还开九八年的萨博
and he drives a 1998 Saab.
瑞典产萨博牌轿车
听起来没差啊
Yeah, sounds about right.
给 拿好
Here, hold still.
别想太多 你会没事的
Just care less, and you'll be fine.
我记得你说这是个野炊
I thought you said this was a cookout.
野炊 海滨野餐... 都一样啊
Cookout, clambake... same diff.
不一样... 完全不一样
Not same diff... very different diff!
这些女的都是肤浅 虚荣...
These girls are just shallow, entitled...
天啊 考德威尔
Oh, my God, Caldwell!
- 见到你真高兴 - 我也是
- Good to see you! - You too!
妈妈
Wow, Mom.
我跟我妈聊了整整二十分钟
I had been talking to my mom for a solid 20 minutes,
说明麦蒂帮了我大忙
which meant Matty had done me a major solid
照看摩根这么久
watching Morgan this long.
我必须找个借口挂电♥话♥
I had to find a way to hang up.
妈妈 我...
Mom, I, uh...
- 我要拉粑粑 - 詹娜
- I have to poop. - Ew, Jenna!
就说你得挂了就行
Just say you have to go.
好的 拜
Okay, bye.
我没听到哭声
I didn't hear crying,
说明摩根肯定是睡着了
which meant Morgan must be asleep.
我欠麦蒂一个大人情
I owed Matty big time.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别担心 她表现很棒
No worries. She's doing great.
她还醒着...
She's awake...
还很精神
and playful.
有问题吗 多可爱啊
What's the problem? It's cute.
这不是可爱 她恢复精力了
It's not cute. It's the second wind.
他很会挑
He did well.
我不会选择枕形钻戒
I never would have chosen cushion cut,
但是 几年前 我决不会选择卡尔
but hey, a few years ago, I never would have chosen Carl.
妈咪 你是否爱...
Mommy, do you even love...
我爱 他是个有信仰的男人...
I love that he's a man of faith...
和优秀的养家者
and a good provider.
那些...
Those...
"坐垫"让他非常富裕
mm-mm seat covers have made him very wealthy.
那就是你嫁给他的原因
Is that why you're marrying him?
天上不会掉馅饼 宝贝
Lululemons don't grow on trees, sweetie.
房♥贷也不会凭空消失
And neither does our mortgage.
不跟卡尔结婚
It's either marry Carl,
就得搬去圣佩德罗
or move to San Pedro,
尽管那里有家很棒的全食超♥市♥
and while they have a great Whole Foods,
那里... 不适合我
it's... it's not for me.
但婚姻是以爱为基础啊
But marriage is about love.
你大学辍学了 小可爱
Well, you dropped out of school, bunny boots.
如果你想当帕洛斯山主妇
If you want to be a Palos Hills mom,
这就是代价
this is what it takes.
你会需要一个"卡尔"
You're going to need a Carl.
所以我会考虑小卡尔
So I'd consider Carl's junior.
好了 四个B
Okay, four B's.
奶瓶 书... 你知道吗
Bottle, book... you know what?
我不用看书
I don't need a book.
从前 有位美丽的公主
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess
她善良 文静 累坏了...
who was kind and calm and tired...
我的天 麦蒂 真抱歉
Oh, my God, Matty, I'm so sorry.
- 真恶心 - 没关系
- So gross. - It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
好了
Ooh, it's okay.
我来抱 我来抱
I got her. I got her.
我和麦蒂的友情岌岌可危
My friendship with Matty was strained in the present
我俩的恋情也早已是过去时
and my relationship with Matty was left in the past,
但他抱着摩根时
but as he held Morgan,
我仿佛看到我们的未来
I got an image of what our future
可能是什么样的
could have looked like.
而且那看起来还不坏
And it was not a bad view.
詹娜
Uh, Jenna?
- 你听懂了吗 - 啊 什么
- Does that make sense? - Huh? What?
我说她现在平静了
I was saying she's calm now
因为婴儿喜欢肌肤接触
because babies like to go skin to skin.
能使他们安静
It calms them.
嘘 走吧
Shh. Let's go.
我不知道你这么懂婴儿呢
I didn't realize you knew so much about babies.
还有很多事你不知道
There's a lot things you didn't realize.
我说了那篇文章我很抱歉
I said I was sorry about the article.
凭你一句话就想摆平一切吗
Well, then I guess that makes everything better, then.
我知道你还在生气
I know you're still pissed,
但我们能轻点声吗
but can we please keep it to soothing tones?
我哥今年又搬回来了
My brother resurfaced this year
带着新女友
with a new girlfriend
和一个婴儿 所以我
and a newborn, so I've been
在家的时候都会帮忙照顾孩子
helping out with the baby whenever I'm home.
- 我不知道这件事 - 你怎么会知道
- I didn't know that. - Why would you?
你从不过问我的情况
You never asked how I was doing.
一次问候都没有
Never even checked in once.
然后你写了那篇文章
And then you write that article.
我知道 我也非常后悔
I know, and I regret that a lot.
你还要继续生气多久
How long are you gonna stay mad?
我的愤怒让你不便了吗
Is my anger an inconvenience?
对不起 詹娜...
I'm sorry, Jenna...
这句话让你立马好受点了吗
oh, does that make it instantly better?
这句"对不起"
"I'm sorry"?
你知道吗
You know what?
我不知道我♥干♥吗要帮你
I don't know why I'm even helping you.
我要走了
I'm out of here.
麦蒂 等等
Matty, wait.
看样子我什么事都做不好
It seemed I couldn't do anything right.
麦蒂的事不行 更别说摩根的事了
Not with Matty and definitely not with Morgan.
我妈说得对
My mom was right.
我一个人应付不了这事
I couldn't handle this on my own.
麦蒂才是会照顾婴儿的人
Matty was the one who knew all the tricks.
好了 好了... 我听见了
Okay, okay... I hear you.
肌肤来了
Here comes some skin.
一切都会好起来的 摩根
It'll all be okay, Morgan.
嘘 乖 乖
Shh. There, there.
一切都会好起来的
It'll all be okay.
天啊 自钦科蒂格岛后 像是过了几个世纪
God, it has been absolute ages since Chincoteague.
位于美国弗吉尼亚州 阿可麦克县
你还骑马吗
Do you still ride?
一有机会就"骑"
Every chance I get.
真好
Oh, good.
你太有天赋了
You are so talented.
绝对的
Oh, she is.
我想喝杯内格罗尼
I am dying for a Negroni.
由桃红苦艾 金巴利 和金酒混合制成
你要吗
You want?
抱歉我们只聊骑马的事
Sorry about all that horse talk.
你一定听得很无聊
You must be so bored.
这些人算不上是你的同类
I know these aren't exactly your people.
- 为什么不算 - 得了吧
- Why not? - Oh, come on.
我确定这里就你会去瓜达拉哈拉度假
I'm sure no one else here vacations in Guadalajara.
墨西哥西部城市
嘿 你不是塞尔吉奥吗...
Hey, aren't you Sergio...
塞尔吉奥热玉米粽的那个
from Sergio's Hot Tamales?
天啊 你承办了我朋友惠特尼的泳池派对
Oh, my God, you catered my friend Whitney's pool party.
我爱死你了 我都想嫁给你的玉米粽
I love you. I want to marry your tamales.
你一定要见下主厨
You have to meet the chef.
沃夫里 我超爱这家伙
Wolfy, I'm obsessed with this guy.
很久以前
Once upon a time,
剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表