剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表
詹娜 如果我不是觉得你真的有天分
Jenna, I wouldn't have pushed your name on the top of the pile
我是不会把你的名字放在最前面的
if I didn't think you were really talented.
那你为什么不在我开始之前
Then, why didn't you just tell me up front
预先告诉我呢
before I started here?
我很抱歉 詹娜
I'm sorry, Jenna.
我从来没想过你会对这个不确定
It didn't even occur to me that you might be insecure about it.
因为我一直很确定
Because I wasn't at all.
我是说 你会很为我争光
I mean, you're gonna make me look good.
我又不是奥菲利亚
Well, I'm no Ophelia.
我其实没有那么喜欢她的文章
I didn't like her essay all that much.
而且 仅供参考 奥菲利亚得到那份实习职位
And, FYI, Ophelia got the internship
是因为她爸爸和利齐的关系
because her dad's tight with Lizzy.
真的吗 - 对
- Really? - Yes.
而我得到这份工作是因为我在利齐的班里
And I got the job because I was in Lizzy's class,
而且她喜欢我
and she likes me.
没有那么多事情的发生是完全随机的
There's not too much happens that's completely blind.
认识人很重要
Knowing someone helps.
我觉得自己太天真了
I feel so naive.
我不想打破你的幻想
Well, I don't want to disillusion you...
你不会
You can't.
你已经不是去年的那个你了
You are not the same girl you were last year.
很抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint you.
我没有感到失望
I'm not disappointed.
你一直在变得越来越好
You keep getting better and better...
# 我们绝不可能回到过去 #
We're never, ever going back.
# 终于苏醒过来 #
It's finally alive.
剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表