剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表
我生性多言
I'm a wordsmith at heart.
信口开河 我也控制不了
Equipped to quip. I can't help myself.
不 我是指伪装自己
No, I mean lie to guys about yourself.
难道你觉得自己不够好吗
Do you not think you're enough somehow?
什么
What?
你骗我说想结婚
You lied to me about wanting to get married.
你说过 是如何用假身份骗你前任的
You told me how you catfished your ex that time.
- 秋季 旧金山... - 圣地亚哥
- Autumn San Francisco... - San Diego.
关键是你得跟他坦白
The point is you need to come clean to this guy.
如果他不喜欢真正的你
And if he doesn't like the real you,
或许他不值得等待
maybe he isn't worth it.
好久不见 甜心宝贝
What's up, sexual chocolate?
我以为你九点下班
I thought you stopped serving at 9:00.
你开始在"城市旅行者"发优♥惠♥券了吗
Did you start handing out coupons at Urban Outfitters?
美国服装连锁店 始立于1970年
莎蒂 认识下我朋友 里克和理查德
Sadita, meet my friends, Rick and Richard.
- 你好 - 你好
- 'Sup? - Aloha.
不
No.
别管这两个二货 我要你陪我
Ditch these douches. I want to hang out with you.
其他人都糟透了
Everyone else sucks.
我现在没空 好吗
I can't right now, okay?
你没法陪我聊天
You can't talk to me
因为你要陪这俩搓男吃玉米粽
because you need to eat tamales with these Ricks?
他们是我餐车的头号♥粉丝 好不容易见次面
They're huge fans of my food and we've rescheduled a lot.
抱歉 宝贝 我能晚点找你吗
Sorry, babe, can I meet you later?
这只是玉米粽
They're just tamales.
街头小吃而已 去吃热狗啊
It's street food! Eat a hot dog!
如果你们非要吃这种垃圾
If you're so desperate to eat this ,
去他妈咪家吃啊
go to his Mami's house.
反正她才是会做饭的人
She's the one who does most of the cooking anyway.
这样吧 哥们 我们回头再来
You know what, man, we can just come back.
反正九月份也有空
Yeah, September's wide open as of right now.
别 别 别走 她只是闹情绪
No, no, no, no, don't go. She's just in a mood.
- 老这样 - 没事的 兄弟
- As usual. - It's all good, brother.
咱们回头见
We'll catch you on the flip.
别这么瞪我 "兄弟"
Don't look at me like that, "Brother."
他们都说回头见了
They'll catch you on the flip.
你搞什么
What the was that?
他们是投资人
Those guys were investors!
他们拥有一整队烤奶酪餐车
They own a whole fleet of grilled cheese trucks,
想跟我商量扩张生意
and they wanted to talk to me about expanding my business.
- 你疯了吗 - 我又不知道
- Are you crazy? - I didn't know.
不 是我疯了 会跟你复合
No, I'm the crazy one for getting back together with you.
耍我一次 算你狠
Fool me once, shame on you.
耍我两次 我不玩了
Fool me twice, I'm out.
我不是...
I didn't...
如果我们在大学相遇 说不定都订婚了
I think if we'd have met in college, we'd be engaged now.
谁知道呢 我们尝试了那么多次
Who knows? We've tried so many times.
但你也许是对的
But you're probably right.
若是我们在更成熟时相遇
Maybe if we met when we were older.
等你阅尽千帆以后吗
After you'd sowed your wild oats?
我
Mine?
你也"阅"了不少啊
Some of your oats have been pretty wild too.
也是
Fair.
从某种角度讲 我们在一起成长
You know, in some ways, we grew up together.
分分合合
Well, sometimes together, sometimes apart.
不管怎样 你是我人生中最亲近的朋友之一
Either way, you're one of the closest friends I've ever had.
也许永远都是
Probably ever will have.
谢谢 詹娜
Thanks, Jenna.
不客气 马修
You're welcome, Matthew.
你知道...
You know...
算了
Never mind.
啊 什么
No, what?
我不知道你有什么魔力
I don't know what it is about you,
但只要我人生中有重要的事发生
but whenever something important happens in my life,
不论是好是坏
whether it's good or bad,
我总是第一个想跟你说
you're the first person I want to talk to about it.
我们相识这么久
Yeah, we've known each other for so long
经历过这么多事
and been through so much,
你像条毯子 带着我妈橡木柜的味道
you're like a blankie that smells like my mom's oak chest
还留有我长牙时候的咬痕
and still has bite marks from when I was teething.
谢谢 我是张破烂的旧毯子
Gee, thanks. I'm a ratty old blanket?
你懂我的意思 你就像是...
You know what I mean. You're like...
我说不好 像是家一样
I don't know, home to me.
有一件事是肯定的
Well, one thing's for certain.
我们总是错失时机
Our timing's always been off.
总是
Always.
帕特里克
Patrick.
嗨 是我
Hi, it's me.
有些事我需要告诉你
There's something that I need to tell you.
他怎么知道我在哪
How did he know where to find me?
他发我短♥信♥说在找你
He texted me looking for you.
等等 什么 你俩通短♥信♥
Wait, I'm sorry. You guys text?
你不接我电♥话♥
You weren't answering my calls.
他说他真的想要道歉
He said he really needed to apologize.
而且我想你会想要听
And I thought you'd want to hear it.
抱歉把你牵扯进来 老兄
I'm sorry I involved you, man.
只是 每次遇到烦心事
It's just, whenever something happens,
你是她的倾诉对象
you're the one she wants to talk to.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
詹娜 我很抱歉
Jenna, look, I'm sorry.
我不知道早上是怎么了
I don't know what got into me this morning.
事实上 我知道
Actually, no. I do know.
我和利兹的事 你说对了
You were right about me and Lizzy.
- 什么 - 什么都没发生
- What? - Nothing happened.
什么都不会发生
Nothing ever would happen.
我得承认我想要利兹
I have to admit that I wanted Lizzy
以为我们之间有可能
to think that it was still a possibility.
她带我去的作家活动和读书会
All the author events and the readings she takes me to,
都是巨大的机遇
they're a huge opportunity.
我无法拒绝那些邀请
And I'm not in a position to turn that stuff down.
抱歉我早上没敢承认
I'm sorry I couldn't just admit it earlier,
但我都不敢对自己承认
but I hadn't really admitted it to myself.
也是当你拆穿我时 我那么混账的原因
That's why I was such a jerk when you called me on it.
好吧
Okay.
是我错了
I was wrong.
是我太软弱
And I was weak.
而且我很难堪
And I'm really embarrassed.
和愧疚
And sorry.
你能原谅我吗
Can you forgive me?
就道歉来说 你做得还不错
As far as apologies go, that was a pretty good one.
我能做得更好
I can do better.
你还记得你一直
Do you remember how you always wanted
想去南海岸大学吗
to get into SCU more than anything?
施特劳斯院长刚发邮件给我
Dean Strauss just emailed me.
他喜欢你的作品
He loves your stuff,
他想让你去面试
and he wants you to come in for an interview.
你说真的
Are you serious?
他认为你见解独到
He thinks you have a unique voice.
几周前 我发给他一些你的最佳作品
I sent him a couple of your best pieces a few weeks ago.
我希望你不介意
I hope that's okay.
我想给你个惊喜
I wanted it to be a surprise.
我绝对被惊喜到了
I'm definitely surprised.
以你在威科夫的成绩
With your grades from Wyckoff
和在概念小站的表现
and your track record at Idea Bin,
你有很大机会能转学
you have a real shot at transferring.
太棒了 我不敢相信你那么做了
This is amazing. I can't believe you did that.
他真的说我见解独到
He really said I have a unique voice?
- 他真那么说 - 我有邮件可以证明
- He really said that? - I have the email to prove it.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
我在冰箱里堆满了石板街
剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表