剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表
To...
- 詹娜和卢克 - 有人吗
- Jenna and Luke. - Hello?
对不起 我敲门了 可我...
Ooh, sorry. I knocked, but I didn't...
可你们好像没听到
I didn't think anybody heard.
我都忘了你要来
Oh, I forgot you were coming over
练习我们的德语演讲了
to practice our German presentation!
Keine Sorge 德语的"别担心"
Keine Sorge. "No worries" In German.
你们在庆祝什么呢
So what are you guys celebrating?
余下的暑假我要搬去和卢克住
I am moving in with Luke for the rest of the summer.
大进展啊 祝贺你
That's a big step. Congrats.
你们真开明
God, you guys are so cool.
我爸妈决不会同意
That would never fly with my parents.
我没觉得我们开明
Oh, I don't know that we're cool.
这事挺合理
It just makes sense.
开玩笑 我们超开明
JK. We're so cool.
过去我可能会纠结
In the past, I would have been spinning out
麦蒂不在意我跟别人同居
about Matty not caring about my cohabitation,
但现在我和卢克已经
but now that Luke and I had taken things
发展到这一步
to the next level,
我才不管他在不在意
I didn't care that he didn't care.
今早短暂的性幻想
My brief blip of hormonal hallucinations
也就只是...
this morning were just that...
幻觉
a blip.
小馅饼
Patty Cakes,
对"帕特里克"这一名字的常用爱称
我也等不及回纽约重聚了
I can't wait until we're back in New York together either.
塔玛拉 朱迪思 卡普兰
Tamara Judith Kaplan!
宝贝 得挂了
Babe, got to run.
知道我为什么这么生气吗
Do you know why I'm so angry?
更年期到了
The change of life?
我说实话
I'm just being real.
你开了一夏天的空调了
You've had the A/C cranked way up all summer.
不 塔玛拉 不是更年期
No, Tamara. It's not menopause.
你知道你已经负债
Do you know that you have run up
一万两千刀了吗
$12,000 in debt?
我有预感
I had an inkling.
因为我连署了你第一张卡
Because I cosigned for that first card,
我的信用也被影响了
my credit is affected.
- 对不起 我没... - 你省省吧
- I'm sorry. I didn't... - Oh, you save it.
如果你拿不出计划...
If you don't have a plan...
切实可行的计划...
A concrete plan...
在暑假结束前还清欠款
to get this debt taken care of by the end of the summer,
你别想回纽约大学了
you're not going back to NYU.
概念小站
好 我先进去
Okay, I'll go in first.
你等两分钟再进去
You should probably give it two minutes.
我们真的要一直这么做吗
Do we really have to keep doing this?
我们都在同居了
I mean, we live together now.
我以为你也想这样
I thought this was what you wanted,
这样你才会在这里被重视...
so you'd be taken seriously around here...
而不是跟她的推荐人
you know, not be the fellow who slept with the guy
上♥床♥的实习生
who recommended her.
好吧
Okay.
詹娜
Jenna!
丽萨 你来这里干吗
Lissa. What are you doing here?
见到你真棒
Great to see you.
我要去里面办点要事
I have some important business inside.
能让我进去吗
Can you let me in?
丽萨 你找詹娜吗
Lissa? Are you looking for Jenna?
我想... 她还没来呢
Cause I... I don't think she's here yet.
我知道 她就在门外
Oh, I know. She's right outside the door.
我在找奥菲利亚
I'm looking for Ophelia.
嗨 我是丽萨
Hi. I'm Lissa.
而你让我很生气
And you've made me very angry.
你谁啊 我在梦里吗
Who are you? Is this a dream?
不 我是你的噩梦
No, it's your worst nightmare.
你得"赎罪"
You need to "Atonercise,"
不仅因为你得赎罪
and not just because you need to atone.
你真是个婊♥子♥ 睡了我朋友
You're a real big B-word for sleeping with my friend
还对他恶语相向
and then being rude to him.
- 你说杰克吗 - 当然是
- This is about Jake? - Of course it is.
你这个月还睡过几个
How many other sad, ambitionless townies
可悲失意的都市青年
have you slept with this month?
我从没那样说过杰克
Hey, I never used those words about Jake.
都是你的话
That was all you.
我有权那样说
I'm allowed to say those things.
我是杰克的朋友 兼前女友
I'm Jake's friend and ex-girlfriend.
你们为什么分手了
Why did you break up?
首先他为了詹娜甩了我
Well, first he dumped me for Jenna.
- 太令人震惊了 - 我知道 对吧
- That is shocking. - I know, right?
但是最近 我和他分手是因为
But more recently, I broke up with him because
他不能给我帕洛斯山主妇的生活
he couldn't provide me with the Palos Hills mom lifestyle.
认真的
For real?
这是我一直梦寐以求的
It's what I've always wanted.
直到我妈咪和一个卖♥♥马桶圈的男人订了婚
Well, until my mommy got engaged to a toilet seat cover man
他又胖 还用寻呼机
who's fat and has a pager,
他儿子是幸运查克桌面冰球的会员
and his son has a VIP membership at Lucky Chuck's Pong and Pucks,
那不是我想要的
and I don't want that!
好了 没关系
Okay, it's okay.
我有东西要给你
I've got something for you.
女性秘诀
你不用嫁给大款 来成为帕洛斯山主妇
You do not need a "P" To be a Palos Hills mom.
你可以自力更生
You can be your own rich husband.
一根香肠
Eine Bratwurst.
一根香肠
Eine Bratwurst!
老兄 简直小菜一碟
Dude, you are killing it.
事实上 我觉得我们需要
In fact, I think we're gonna need
把学习难度加大一点
to make the studying a little harder.
我快无聊死了
I'm getting bored as.
这是做什么
Uh, what's that for?
我们边喝边学
Let's take a study spike.
这是唯一帮我挺过期末考试的东西
This is the only thing that got me through finals,
我这学期拿了A
and I got a 4.0 this semester.
美国大学GPA4.0为A
好吧 来一口
All right, hit me.
这才是我男票
That's my boo!
为什么有这么多香肠
Warum so viele Wuerste?
我在过香肠节
Ich habe ein Wurstfest.
搞定
Nailed it!
此刻卢克和我回到
Now that Luke and I were back
我们浪漫温馨的小筑
in our cocoon of domestic bliss,
要在职场保密关系 显得无关紧要了
having to keep us a secret at work didn't seem so serious.
这才是我们的真实生活
This was our real life,
而真实生活真是太棒了
and real life was pretty damn good.
宝贝 这酱汁闻着真香
Babe, that sauce smells amazing.
宝贝 我等不及想尝你的沙拉
Babe, I can't wait to try your salad.
我不敢相信再过几周我们就要
I can't believe we're going to be back at school
回学校了
in a few weeks.
你买♥♥票了吗
Hey, have you bought your ticket?
我在想要不一起飞回东部
I was thinking maybe we could fly back east together.
我反正要在纽约转机
I have to stop through New York anyway.
我都带新居礼物来了
Why worry about that when I come bearing
干吗担心那些
a housewarming gift?
我知道你喜欢这个香味
I know you've always liked the scent,
也知道你这几周过得不顺
and it's been a slow few weeks.
T 我很喜欢
Oh, T. I love it.
宝贝 看啊 我们的第一份乔迁贺礼
Babe, look, it's our first gift as a couple.
真是太贴心了
That is so sweet.
宝贝 你买♥♥洋葱了吗
Babe, did you get the onions?
宝贝 我忘记买♥♥洋葱了
Babe, I forgot to get the onions.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
宝贝 不用担心
Babe, don't even worry about it.
就当往"娱乐预算"里又存了一美元
剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表